GO!

Service & Therapy Dogs > Therapy Dog on Hawaiian Airlines to Hawaii

Buster

Barked: Thu Dec 30, '10 7:51am PST 
Thanks all. I have done extensive reading on this and spoken with several vets, hawaii's animal quarantine and the airline about it.

I should re-phrase to say that my dog is used for emotional support for my psychiatric disorder. So he's not really a therapy dog, I was just trying to get some answers without have to disclose too much about myself.

Anyway, I have done my research and Hawaiian Airlines appears to be the best option. A passenger can travel with their emotional support dog if they have the documentation from their psychiatric, which I do have.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has flown Hawaiian Airlines with their dogs and did everything go smoothly? Have you travelled with a emotional support dog on Hawaiian?

Thanks All.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 5 7:07 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Therapy Dog on Hawaiian Airlines to Hawaii
Buster

Barked: Wed Dec 29, '10 9:56am PST 
Hi All--

I am moving to Hawaii with my therapy dog, who is a pug.

Has anyone else flown their therapy or service dog to Hawaii? Any tips?

Anyone used Hawaiian airlines? Once again, any tips?

My other dog (non-therapy dog) will also be traveling with us but in cargo. So cargo tips are appreciated as well.

Thanks.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Dec 5 7:07 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.