Postings by Sam

GO!

(Page 1 of 84: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Long time no see, Gang
Sam

I can get out of- anything...

Barked: Thu Aug 11, '11 7:04am PST 
She was helping at first. Much like all the tranquilizers did before. But after some time, he just got back into it. She was coming twice a day and for about 2-3 weeks, he was only pooping and peeing in the house about 2-3 of the five days a week. But then it go worse and worse as he got used to her. Now I let her start taking him out only once a day but a little longer. Just for fun for him. I wouldn't be able to take her away from him now they love eachother.

@Tanuk, I put in some cheap vinyl, but it is one piece unlike the vinyl tiles I had before so I think it is better. And I did have him since he was 6 months old. And he's not from a shelter. i bought him (gulp) but he was so old already in the window and I fell in love and felt bad cause he was so big already and no one wanted him. And I was 14...
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Aug 11 1:55 pm

Dog Health > Long time no see, Gang
Sam

Barked: Wed Aug 10, '11 11:27am PST 
Sorry I kinda abandoned you there for a while! I missed you guys sorely! I have been working a new job, been very depressed n exhausted (personal reasons too)

I wanted to touch base with all of you wonderful people and pups who helped me so many times. I report that Sam is still with me...and things are still so so. His leg is getting sturdier and sturdier by the day though! And his musculature is getting so good.

He is still being poopy and horrible. Getting rid of him didn't work at all! So I just decided to quit. I changed the floor in my kitchen so that my floor doesn't keep getting permeated by the urine. And I feel like it's the best I can do for now.

Dog walker didn't help at all but I did keep her around because he loves her and is happy to have her walk him. Thanks for everything, guys! dog
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Aug 11 1:55 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I don't know what to do...

Sam

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '11 1:42pm PST 
Thanks Glacier! And thanks, Echo! I am trying so hard to stay positive. I hope my water restriction will help but mis mentality is more important. I am really hoping that once he sees that he has this girl coming every day he can count on it. Maybe look forward to it without going nuts. I want to eventually only have her come once a day. Because it is very inconvenient to her. But she is a sweetheart and is willing to do everything she can to come twice a day as often as possible.

She texted me herself going "yay he didn't poop on your floor!"
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Bhaira, Jul 10 2:35 pm

Grooming > Why do you not shave a husky?

Sam

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '11 12:53pm PST 
laugh out loud Glacier laugh out loud

I wanted that pounding smiley emotion that hits the floor? Doesn't exist anymore
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Jan 16 4:53 am

Sam

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '11 12:16pm PST 
Today the girl took him out twice again she just left him. She reported that there was no poop on my floor!! And no flied either! laugh out loud

He did pee, she says, but I will try to remedy that by giving him water in the morning, taking him to pee a lot, and then not leaving him much when I go.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bhaira, Jul 10 2:35 pm

Sam

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '11 8:47am PST 
Absolutely I definitely agree. The girl is nice enough and seems to care a lot and feels concerned for him. And Sam likes the company. I will still be renovating the room for him but it will take time because it takes money. Right now, with the girl especially, my budget is very tight.

But I actually posted a budget plan on my laptop home screen so that I don't over spend. Now, after bills, rent, dog food, my food, metrocard (for bus) and all that junk I get a little less than 200 a month to spend on anything like...shampoo...a drink...or any other emergency things.

But I can't wait until it;s finished. With him out of my way and the mess contained and my kitchen fixed up, and him hgetting walsk so I don't have that guilt, I will feel tons happier
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Bhaira, Jul 10 2:35 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Random Letters Game

Sam

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '11 8:19am PST 
Doing ordinary gardening

NIC
[notify]
» There has since been 1997 posts. Last posting by Murphy&Megan, Never Forgotten, Tue 7:48 am

Food & Nutrition > Best dry dog food?

Sam

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '11 7:44am PST 
Yeah, Kally honestly there are a lot of these great grain free foods. More or less, their ingredients are similar. Some are higher in protein, such as Orijen. But all dogs do differently on different foods and one dog will do great on a food while another won't be able to hold it down. You have to try and rotate and see which one your dog does best on.

Quincy, wow that store really sounds like a godsend! I wish!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sam, Jun 10 7:44 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > Phrase Game

Sam

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '11 7:17am PST 
gone with the wind
[notify]
» There has since been 2009 posts. Last posting by Maddi, Tue 7:56 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > Connect a word!
Sam

Barked: Fri Jun 10, '11 7:17am PST 
class clown
[notify]
» There has since been 1971 posts. Last posting by Murphy&Megan, Never Forgotten, Tue 7:49 am

(Page 1 of 84: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.