GO!

Small Dogs > House Training

Annika

Lazy Butt

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 4:25am PST 
Why are small dogs so hard to house train? My mother has two Chihuahuas and neither are housetrained. I know someone who has a Pug and a Yorkie and neither of them are housetrained either. And these dogs are 2-9 years of age! It seems like small dogs can't be housetrained. That is my main reason for having medium to large dogs. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Dec 7 4:52 pm

Food & Nutrition > Good Quality, Low Cost Dog Food
Annika

Lazy Butt

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 4:20am PST 
We are on a budget and I need a good food that isn't really expensive. I've been feeding Orijen, but it is WAY too expensive. I can no longer afford to feed it. If I could afford to feed it, I would. What food isn't really expensive, but still good quality?
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , Jul 30 5:10 am

Dog Health > Spay Advice

Annika

Lazy Butt

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 4:17am PST 
Annika is going in this morning for her spay. She just finished her second heat (she is 20 months old) and I've decided that it is time to get her fixed. I'm really worried about putting her through surgery though. Is there any advice that you can give me for before and after the surgery? Our appointment is in less than 2 hours! frown
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 29 7:22 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.