GO!

(Page 1 of 84: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > How Long to feed puppy food?
Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 4:10pm PST 
My sister just got an Irish Wolfhound puppy. What age will she want to switch her off of Large Breed Puppy Food and onto adult food? Since they aren't mature till they are several years old does she wait until the pup is 2 years old to switch to adult food?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 8 5:26 am

Raw Food Diet > Fat vs. Muscular...
Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '12 10:07am PST 
Definitely noticed a muscle change/enhancement in all of my dogs when we switched to raw.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 10:07 am

Raw Food Diet > Tips on feeding a Gulper

Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Sun Apr 8, '12 10:05am PST 
Shellie was a huge gulper on kibble....for whatever reason on raw she is a very slow eater....Griffin on the other hand has choked a couple of times because he won't slow down, if I hold his food he gulps faster, if I feed frozer he gulps faster then screams cause it's cold.....he's a stinker pot. I just cut into chunks than he can't choke on and feed that way....only way to get him to slow down...he gulps it all then is upset when his meal is gone in 1/2 a second. Brat dog! I feed him some meals out of his kong but he has excellent slurping skills and usually has it gone in under a minute.....sometimes I think he's Ziva reincarnated LOL! She was the same way.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Apr 27 8:43 am

Dog Health > Vitamin E and Salmon Oil

Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 8:37pm PST 
Personally I add the additional Vitamin E just to be on the safe side.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 18 7:08 pm

Raw Food Diet > Anal Gland Help!

Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 7:02pm PST 
I think at one point or another we were all in your shoes. I know I have worked for vets for 20+ years so raw food was a big NO NO for me.....but after I learned, read, and heard others experiences it's a big YES YES for me, and has been the BEST decision I have EVER made for my crew. Healthier, no anal glad issues, no more medications......such a nice change....oh and no more picky eaters!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 7 8:42 am

Raw Food Diet > Study Supports Raw Diet
Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 6:48pm PST 
Study Supports Raw Meat Diet for Cats Boo hiss.... I know its for cats, but I think that it could be applied to dogs as well....and it confirms just what I always thought about a 'big' food company......keep the good stuff quiet if you can't make a million bucks on it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 7 7:24 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > A New Life For Gunner!

Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 5:51pm PST 
I would say Labradoodle as well, I have seen many with very short docked tails.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Mar 5 7:56 pm

Dog Health > Puppy Diagnosed with Demodex

Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 5:36pm PST 
Definitely recommend a different diet. Mange feeds on Yeast of any kind (grains etc) and Pro Plan is full of it
Clicky: Demodex Treatment
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Mar 9 4:48 pm

Dog Health > Puppy suddenly wont pee

Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 11:31am PST 
Are you sure she's just not peeing on the carpet? My Zoey does this even though she's potty pad trained (texture similarities), but she always does it in a spot it won't be noticed.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 4 11:31 am

Dog Health > Saint Pyrenees help!!!
Zoey, Shellie & Griffin

Natural & Loving- it!

Barked: Sun Mar 4, '12 11:29am PST 
I would recommend a vet visit. Is he drinking lots of water or just peeing a lot? Could be nerves/stress from being in a new home. My Shellie started peeing in the house right after I got her even though I was told she was house trained.....it turns out that she had a bladder infection....then long story short, she is unable to concentrate her urine without having daily shots of Desmopressin.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Jun 30 4:51 pm

(Page 1 of 84: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.