Postings by Quinn the Red Menace

GO!

Australian Cattle Dog > jobs to do

Quinn the- Red Menace

Listen To ME!!!

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 10:24am PST 
LOL! I love this thread! People have always told me that if you don't give an ACD a job, they will create their own and that's just what Quinn has done. He has appointed himself to the position of sheriff in our house and if he sees the other dogs getting too rowdy when they play, he breaks it up. If someone- even my husband or myself- does something he thinks is wrong, he barks his freaking head off until they stop. It's not like he doesn't have other things to do. We have tons of toys, he gets at least a two mile walk every day (except it's been sporadic lately due to the heat), and he likes to try to "help" me in the kitchen. He also enjoys herding the other dogs around. I think he still gets bored though and it kills me because all we can really do for him is run him through all of his tricks and commands or give him some one on one playtime with his big sister, Brandy and half the time, she doesn't really want to play. Our other male dog, Obi, won't play with Quinn because he's terrified of Quinn. Other than chase, he won't play much with our other female, Pepper, because she's smaller and we think he's afraid he'll hurt her. Sometimes I really think he needs a cow or two thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lucy, Jul 26 10:16 pm

Australian Cattle Dog > Big Belly
Quinn the- Red Menace

Listen To ME!!!

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '12 10:03am PST 
silenced
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Quinn the Red Menace, Jun 24 10:03 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.