Postings by Raven

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Program trained Psychiatric Service Dogs
Raven

Raven the couch- chewing nest- making dog!

Barked: Tue Sep 27, '11 9:10pm PST 
I live right next to Panama City, FL... "WAG! Service dogs" is apparently in Panama City... the link will not work though. Every person who has posted about WAG! The link won't work for me frown I would really like to know more.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dingo, Jun 29 8:01 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > Dogs and a clean home? More like dogs destroying my home. LOL!
Raven

Barked: Thu May 19, '11 11:18am PST 
Yes, it's definitely good that I have a sense of humor lol!
Raven gets away with the craziest things. Though, she knows when enough is enough. If I catch her chewing on a pillow, or anything, as soon as she sees me she drops it and does that little guilty face like she's doing in the picture. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, May 20 7:40 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Male or female, and why?

Raven

Barked: Tue May 17, '11 8:23pm PST 
I've heard that males tend to be more goofy and less territorial in dobermans (dobermans are major velcro dogs), also they are bigger and look more masculine. But I don't know a difference in many other breeds. And everyone will have their own opinion on this.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , May 21 4:34 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > Dogs and a clean home? More like dogs destroying my home. LOL!

Raven

Barked: Tue May 17, '11 9:21am PST 
I left my two year old doberman unattended for about an hour on accident, I fell asleep in my room. When I woke up and walked into the living room, she had torn the couch up and nested inside of it. It's a good thing it was only a $40 garage sale couch!

Look at my profile, I got a picture of it! It just made my day, even though it probably shouldn't have. LOL. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, May 20 7:40 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > A good breed for a PSD?

Raven

Barked: Mon May 9, '11 6:31pm PST 
This is Romeos mom posting from Ravens page. Raven has natural ears and I've had many people ask me if she's a black and tan coonhound (she looks nothing like one to me though) go look at her pictures and decide if a natural ear Doberman is scary looking to you or not.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Lisa, May 16 11:18 pm

Dog Health > Hot spots (sores) on my doberman's legs!
Raven

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 11:46pm PST 
Thanks for the replies! I'm going to start putting a bandage/wrap over her leg where she licks it at night and when I can't watch her. If that doesn't work I will try the other suggestions. Thanks everyone! dog
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hope, Jan 30 11:57 am

Dog Health > Hot spots (sores) on my doberman's legs!

Raven

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 1:44pm PST 
Well first of all my dobie is extremely anxious and afraid of strangers. She wasn't socialized at all before I got her. She's 2 years old now and ever since she was a year old she has been licking her legs in certain spots until they are sore and raw looking frown Only just a small spot about the size of a quarter but in several places on her back legs.

I know It's caused by stress usually. There are always strangers (well strangers to her) coming in and out of the house all day because my sisters have friends over all the time. I let her go into my room or a secluded room when people come over so she can have alone time. I walk her plenty and play with her but excersize doesn't seem to stop it. I put wound lotion on it (the kind that has the stuff in it that dogs don't like to lick)and she still licks and it doesnt seem to work. My vet gave me antibiotics to give her for a month and it didn't help either.

I'm at home most of the day with her so I stop her when I see her start to lick her legs but when I am gone or asleep she must still do it because her legs still have hot spots on them.

I don't know what to do next!

thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Hope, Jan 30 11:57 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Meet Phoebe! and a question

Raven

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 8:00am PST 
Sorry Emily, I'm still working on your from yesterday brochure! I just woke up, but I'll have it done by tonight.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Raven, Dec 23 8:00 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Nervous about bringing the new puppy home around Raven

Raven

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 12:33pm PST 
*note

Raven is not a service dog! The new puppy is going to be though.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Aster, Dec 16 9:26 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Nervous about bringing the new puppy home around Raven
Raven

Barked: Mon Dec 13, '10 12:31pm PST 
My doberman is a little snappy with dogs that get in her face. Like, she's just snaps a little to tell them to get out of her face but she would never do anything more than that. Infact, she usally warms up very fast to new dogs and wants to play with them... after she does the "get out of my face" snap though. And i'm not talking about biting, I just mean like a warning snap. Anyways, I don't want to scare the new puppy in his fear period, though Raven doesn't always do that. But if she did decided to do her snap-then-play thing, then would it scare the puppy permanently? Should I keep them seperated until he's out of his fear period or would that just cause tension?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Aster, Dec 16 9:26 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.