Postings by Mickey

GO!

Miniature Pinscher > ok where do you sleep?

Mickey

Smells like- bacon!

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 8:59pm PST 
with mommy since day one! i took over her blanket, and Im starting to take over her pillow. So I now stick my nose in her neck so i can get some pillow too (only if Im feeling generous to give her pillow back).
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Mar 23 10:25 am

Miniature Pinscher > Potty Training
Mickey

Smells like- bacon!

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 8:12am PST 
Mickey is 10 weeks old, I am potty training him using a pee pad by the entrance door to our apt. (All rooms have carpet). I try to put him on a schedule, but does not work out since I am at work 10 hours a day most of the time. He keeps my mom and nephew company but they tend not to follow the schedule. He rather poop on the pad and pee outside, which I am having some trouble getting him to do everything outside when I am home. Also, he uses the pad every other "bathroom session" and sometimes goes under the dinning table. Sometimes its frustrating but I figure he is still new to this, and I do praise him when he uses the pad on his own. My mini pin needs a bathroom break within the first ten minutes of waking up. First one every morning at 6 am, he wakes me up so that I can take him. Usually I tell him go use the pad and he walks over to it and uses it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Brutus, Jan 17 3:15 pm

Miniature Pinscher > Is your minpin friendly to strangers?

Mickey

Smells like- bacon!

Barked: Mon Oct 11, '10 7:52am PST 
My mini pin, Mickey, is 10 weeks old. He is very friendly with strangers and does well with children as long as they do not "bug" him. Meaning, do not grab him, rough play, or try to get him to pay attention to that person. They will go up to a stranger on there own. Mine will sniff the strangers hand and lick, has never barked at a stranger. The same with children has long as the child is calm.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Mar 23 10:22 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.