GO!

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Senior Dogs > At what age should a dog's muzzle start going white?
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Mon Aug 19, '13 10:00pm PST 
Rosey's muzzle is getting grey and white. It started at age 4. She'll be 6 next march.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 21 12:53 am

Senior Dogs > Diaper Suggestions
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Thu Aug 15, '13 9:45am PST 
Thanks Sandy for the suggestion! I'll google her. Thank you both for your responses! I was starting to wonder if anyone was going to respond. I know small dogs live a long time smile That's why I have small dogs. I have two chihuahuas, and a toy poodle. My aunt's chihuahua is 13 right now, and is going blind. In all her 13 years she's never been completely potty trained, and now that she's old, it's even worse. I've told them they might want to consider diapering her. But I'm happy to know that the greyness on Rosey's muzzle doesn't mean she's getting old. I guess it's just premature grey smile If anyone else has any more diaper suggestion, keep them coming!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 27 7:05 am

Senior Dogs > Diaper Suggestions

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Wed Aug 14, '13 10:49am PST 
Hey guys! I haven't posted in forever. Anyway, my baby girl Rosey will be 6 her next birthday, which I understand to be like middle aged for small dogs. But I'm sad because she's starting to turn grey on her muzzle frown I know that when dogs get old that a lot of the time, they start losing control of their bladders, and sometimes bowels too. I've decided that if this happens to Rosey in the future that I'm gonna start diapering. I know some people put their dogs down when this happens. The way I see it, you don't put old people down when they lose control do you? No. Unless Rosey gets to where she's in pain, and has horrible quality of life, I won't do it. So I was just wanting to know what diapers are the best. I know they make disposable doggy diapers, and they also make washable doggy diapers that you put a pad in. I've also seen people put human baby diapers on their dogs and just cut a hole for the tail. So, I guess my question is for all of you who diaper or knows someone who does, are there any suggestion? Thanks!

Darci - Rosey's Mom
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 27 7:05 am

Behavior & Training > Uncontrollable Barking - PLEASE HELP!

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 3:10pm PST 
Thanks guys! I'll try everything you suggested.

Ezra- Even though I'm not sure why you were so hurt by my statement in my first post, I'm sorry that you were hurt by it. I guess we both hurt each other's feelings. red face I honestly wasn't trying to offend anyone. I mean for goodness sake, that statement in my first post was about myself lol. Anyway,thanks for the dog advice and again, I'm sorry. flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 14 10:31 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Poodles

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 2:51pm PST 
I'm getting a toy poodle puppy TOMORROW! I'm so excited! It's a solid black female. She's about 7 and a half 8 weeks old. I've heard that they are one of the smartest in all the dog breeds. I don't think their hair is that hard to maintain. As long as you brush it a couple of times a week and keep it cut. I like it because their non-shedding, and hypo-allergenic.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Feb 19 2:47 pm

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 10:49am PST 
Thanks everyone for the great tips! And thank you Ezra for making me feel really small and "spanking my hand" and taking what I said wrong. You seem to be the only one who took offense to what I said. I wasn't trying to offend anyone and I wasn't trying to say, I love my dogs, so therefore I can't be an abuser. I was just trying to say I DON'T abuse my dogs and that I love them. I realize that there are people out there that claim to love people or animals, and yet they abuse. I'm not one of them. You may not have been trying to say that I'm an abuser, but it sure felt like it.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mar 14 10:31 am

Food & Nutrition > Switched to Taste Of The Wild :)

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 10:30am PST 
I'm so glad that I've chosen a good food. All the feedback I'm getting has been positive so far. I hope it stays that way. Yeah, I will be careful about the recalls. I'm gonna check it periodically to make sure. I'm for sure gonna try the salmon flavor now, especially since it helps drop weight. Rosey needs to lose at least 2 pounds. She's 9 pounds! She'd look and feel better and be healthier if she did. Now, if I can just get my family to stop feeding them table scraps behind my back after I've asked them not to... EXTREMELY annoying and disrespectful.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 17 10:30 am

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 4:34am PST 
So, my chihuahuas, Sweetpea and Rosey bark all the time, and it drives us all nuts. They bark when someone that's not a member of the house hold comes in. We always dread when company comes over. We know they are gonna bark their heads off. It's out of control. It's like there's no stopping it. I've tried raising my voice and telling them to HUSH! I've tried putting them in another room, everything. I hate to admit it, and please don't think I'm an animal abuser, because I love my dogs more than anything, but I've even popped them on the butt. They also bark if they here the tiniest noise. How can I make them stop barking and being so un-ruley? (spelling?) Please help me....
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Mar 14 10:31 am

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '13 4:19am PST 
My dogs love TOTW too, and so do I. cheer I'll try to salmon flavor next. I'm gonna try them on all the TOTW flavors and see which one they like best or that I feel they do best on. It may be a hard choice, because they love the roasted fowl so much. thinking They may love them all! LOL! way to go

Rosey and Sweetpea's Mommy,
Darci
puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 17 10:30 am

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 11:02pm PST 
Yeah TOTW is good stuff. puppy I pay for TOTW myself so that's why I feed it. If my mom was paying for it, she would make me get something else too lol. laugh out loud Diamond Naturals is an okay food. It's def. better than all these big name commercial foods like Purina, Iams, Alpo, Petagree etc. That's what I would use if I could for some reason no longer afford TOTW. It's a decent food, so don't worry. relieved
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Feb 17 10:30 am

(Page 1 of 22: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.