Postings by Jobi

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dog Health > Newly diagnosed liver shunt
Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 8:21pm PST 
my yorkie, Jem had a liver shunt. he was at the stage where he was starting to bite people for no reason, and you could not move off the couch if he was sitting there or he would jump on you and attack you. At that time there was only one person doing the surgery in all the province and it was $1000. alot 27 years ago.lol. anyway he had the surgery and went on to eat a home made diet guided by a Holistic vet and lived without anymore health issue for 18 years.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 6 11:52 am

Dog Health > I need some help!
Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 7:05am PST 
my frind has a lab that was a bit over weight, they put her on a raw diet and she lost al her weight, beautiful form and allergies clearing up, walks alot better.. but still counter surfs alot better lol
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jobi, Jan 12 7:05 am

Dog Health > tummy issues when changing food

Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 6:50am PST 
pumpkin added to new food, crushed egg shells, personally i use pepto bismol.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jobi, Jan 12 6:50 am

Dog Health > She's Now Back in the Hands of People who Starved Her...

Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 12, '13 6:38am PST 
if he lives around the corner from your house, it should pretty easy to track down. listen for barking, he is prob left out in the backyard alot. personally i would get a bag of cheep kibble and go door to door saying i am giving free dog food away, for what ever reason. do you know anyone with a dog? i know it sounds crazy, but people like free things. and maybe the owner cant afford to feed the dog alot. so they would take the food, right? after you find the dog, maybe befriend these people, you may learn they are good people, or maybe bad people, at least you will know and maybe can pay them to have the dog or offer them free food. you will have to buy food for the dog ayway if you kept it. and the most important thing is the health of the dog. anyway, that is what i wold do.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 11:53 pm

Raw Food Diet > feeding raw in winter

Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:16pm PST 
Thank you guys for all your suggestions.alot to think about.. i will let you know which worked for me..smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jobi, Jan 1 9:16 pm

Raw Food Diet > Yikes! Food aggression?
Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:29am PST 
wow casper sounds alot like jobi. they estimated him to be 2 years old when i adopted him. he was given to the shelter in ohio from an animal hoarder who got him from a "give away"???? he was sheduled to be put down because he was not good with people. the rescue took him from the shelter and brought him to new york. they shaved him down because his whole body was matted, teeth were cleaned, neutered and shots. then put in a foster home. at the foster home they said he ate threw the plastic baby gate to get to the foster mom. Then i adopted him off of pet finder and brought him to canada. so that is 6 places in 2 years for him ( that i know of)alot of traveling. when i got him he banged his head against the cage door over and over again , so i had to let him out. he would pee and poo and run all threw it all day long, howl and bark and pace back and forth till i got home. he won't eat outside the house and seems scared of men more than women.he is scared of all other animals too. the dog park was interesting.. first time i saw him growl..he is scared of everything. but i think agility would be a good thing for him cause he is hyper and jumps real high and smart. did agility help casper be more confident? i think i need to learn from you and take him to classes of some sort.as for the food, after two years , he is now running away from people with his food lol and he buries it for later lol.i am afraid to see if he tries to bite me.lol
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Casper, Jan 1 2:02 pm

Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:08am PST 
crash looks like an all weather dog lol. is he a hunting dog? i have a yorkie and shih tzu. aint gonna happen lol
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jobi, Jan 1 9:16 pm

Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 11:54pm PST 
yes, the kitchen would be great.. all i have to do is get my own place lol..do you think eating on a wooden floor is ok if i wash it?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jobi, Jan 1 9:16 pm

Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 5:12pm PST 
in summer i use to just throw the meat out on the grass or deck. but now, snow, cold, wind ect.. he won't eat outside in the winter.
what do you guys do? one prob is i have two dogs that need to be fed separately cause i am afraid kyia will kill jobi if he comes near her food lol. and jobi tends to steal and run. i use a plastic table cloth for kyia but for jobi, he wont stay still on anything. he runs and hides under my bed with his food. prob survival mode case he came from an animal hoarder.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Jobi, Jan 1 9:16 pm

Raw Food Diet > Do you reuse your ziplock baggies?
Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 8:06pm PST 
i most certainly do!. wash it out and hang to dry, until it is un usable..smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Noah, Dec 6 8:25 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.