GO!

(Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Canyon Creek Ranch
Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Fri Jan 3, '14 11:30am PST 
Hi
I had seen this from made in Iowa at our local pet store and they had them all super cheap because they said they were no longer making the products. I asked the cashier if it was related to a recall and she said no

I bought a big bag because it was 25$ and I fed them some today but now I am getting concerned, I did see a few articles online about recall....

Can anyone help me out? Normally they eat blue buffalo, and just for this bag, I was mixing blue and CCR so they had a special new food for a bit.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 8 5:19 am

Food & Nutrition > "Master Paws" treats from menards??
Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Fri Nov 15, '13 7:16am PST 
Has anyone heard of these? They are made in wisconsin it says but the ingridents are things I don't know if they are good or not?? Cheap treats, but if they are awful, I don't wanna get them

Also, beggin strips... good or bad? I have heard both. My dogs have had them for years but now I am worried seeing as some sites say BHA can cause cancer over time...
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 17 10:10 am

Dogs & Travel > Dog Friendly Nashville and Memphis

Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Tue Jul 2, '13 8:32am PST 
Hi!
I am taking my two boys to meet some friends who are visiting Memphis and while we are there, we are gonna make a day trip to Nashville. I don't wanna leave my dogs in a day care all day so I need to know what places I can take them, I been to dog friendly.com and wrote down their stuff but want to know if there is any others....

Also instead of a second post, can anyone tell me is it ok to travel with seniors? My boys are 10 and 11 and we are coming from Minnesota so its at least 12 hrs
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 16 1:20 am

Other Barks & Woofs > OT: Appropriate age gaps

Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Thu May 17, '12 8:11am PST 
Sorry to post this here but Its a better forum than most of the trashy ones online.
I am 30 and in love with a man who is almost 50. Granted he has not really shown me much either way if he is into me or not.... but I am just curious, what do you think is appropriate age gaps for couples? Can ones this big ever work?
I don't CARE that he is that age, it bothers me 0% but I mean it could very well bother him... but we only known each other a short time so far. I guess I am just curious if anyone has big age gap pairings that actually work...

Thanks
*M*
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 18 2:48 pm

Dog Health > dogs and uti

Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '12 8:20pm PST 
my dog has his first uti i guess
he is 9 and they have him on meds, something with a C, i forget off hand
anyway i hate putting him on meds, HATE it.
does anyone know any other cures natural for this? or i am stuck with meds since its already in him?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 4 7:31 am

Dog Health > Should this concern me?
Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Tue Apr 3, '12 8:18pm PST 
He had a UTI
He is on meds. I hate meds for my dogs. Is there any natural way to rid this or is meds it because its already happened?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 3 8:31 pm

Dog Health > Should this concern me?

Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '12 1:22pm PST 
My dog has been chewing his private for about 3 weeks off and on. It seemed a bit red but then I just figured it was probably due to change in the weather since its been nicer and he has been itching/scratching other places
Well today, I noticed it was a bit purple colored on the end.... and now I am terrified. I cant seem to find anything online and I hate dragging him to the vet all the time for silly things so if this isnt serious or something I can fix on my own, then I wont take him in but if it is, I will. Anyone?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Apr 3 8:31 pm

Dog Health > dental cleaning at age 9...safe?

Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 8:32pm PST 
Thanks
No he has to do it yearly with the dental insurance we have but I think I am gonna switch plans after this. I don't want him to go through this every year in his senior life if its not needed.

I do trust my vet. He has had it before, it just makes me worried with his age, but if thats ok, than it makes me feel better
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 5 8:32 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Are you on Facebook?

Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 8:09pm PST 
I'll have the boys add you smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 5 8:09 pm

Dog Health > dental cleaning at age 9...safe?
Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '12 7:48pm PST 
i am worried, my dog is supposed to go to his yearly dental cleaning tomorrow am
normally all is well but he is 9, he will be 10 in may and i just feel its dangerous at his age to put him under... am i over-reacting or is it safe? honest answers only please
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 5 8:32 pm

(Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.