Postings by Holly - CGC TDI

GO!

(Page 1 of 80: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Choosing the Right Dog > Dog for sale on tow chains!?? Gosh, It's been between 90- 100 degrees here ;(
Holly - CGC TDI

Squirrel?- Squrirrel!- SQUIRRELLLLL!!!!

Barked: Sun Jul 6, '14 5:32pm PST 
I will PM you the name of a rescue that may be able to help.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Holly - CGC TDI, Jul 6 5:32 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > *****DO NOT BUY FROM KEYSTONE PUPPIES******
Holly - CGC TDI

Barked: Tue May 6, '14 4:08pm PST 
“I'd tried to straighten him out, but there's only so much you can do for a person who thinks Auschwitz is a brand of beer.”

Ah well.
[notify]
» There has since been -5 posts. Last posting by Sabi, May 7 12:52 am

Holly - CGC TDI

Barked: Tue May 6, '14 2:44pm PST 
I'm sorry you can't fathom the kind of responsibility that owning a dog entails. Believe me, I'm very in touch with reality, I know how much vet bills cost, I know how much food costs. I have financial padding to ensure that I am prepared. Things happen. I will not put my pups to sleep because they happen to end up with an ailment that "costs too much".

You are so very focused on money and how much being responsible might cost you. I wonder that you want a dog at all. Houseplants are quite cheap.
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by Sabi, May 7 12:52 am

Holly - CGC TDI

Barked: Tue May 6, '14 8:30am PST 
Guest, your ignorance is on display.

Dogs are not play things. You are not entitled to have one. They are not "designer items" to be searched out for a better price. How selfish you must be to be willing to support such a cruel frankly, evil industry as puppy mills.

A good breeder cares about their pups and who gets them. Most will barely break even. They want a relationship with the owners and will be there to offer advice and coach you through any problems that arise.

Frankly I find your attitude disgusting. Dogs are complex, amazing creatures. You are not entitled to own one. If you are that concerned about money perhaps you shouldn't be looking into owning anything more worrisome than a house plant, no vet bills, and after all you wouldn't want to spend too much money on that creature who has devoted themselves to you.

I am a proud owner of two dogs, one from a shelter, the other from an excellent breeder. I would be on the street before my dogs went without. They are not just my animals. They are my partners. It'll be a cold day in hell when I forget that.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sabi, May 7 12:52 am

Get Well Soon > Scruffy is very sick

Holly - CGC TDI

Barked: Fri Apr 11, '14 9:21am PST 
hughughughughughughug Our thoughts are with you.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Holly - CGC TDI, Apr 11 9:21 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Reyna is dying
Holly - CGC TDI

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '14 9:32am PST 
We're sending thoughts your way. hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Dahlia, Apr 22 4:09 pm

Behavior & Training > where did they all go?

Holly - CGC TDI

Barked: Mon Feb 24, '14 11:24am PST 
HQ listening? I'm kind of wondering too, not complaining, but definitely curious! thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Tiller (Skansen's Ira in the M, Feb 27 10:12 am

Behavior & Training > Dog Fights in the Snow

Holly - CGC TDI

Barked: Sun Feb 23, '14 9:50am PST 
Does one of them get really excited or have the zoomies in the snow?

My younger dog tears around the yard whenever it snows and my older dog will play the Fun Police and sometimes try to get her to calm down by correcting her. Maybe one of your pups is getting too excited for the other?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Feb 24 3:26 pm

Raw Food Diet > Trunk full of cow parts

Holly - CGC TDI

Barked: Thu Feb 13, '14 4:35pm PST 
Funny how cow parts can be so exciting! Congrats on the haul, I bet your gals will love it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cindy Sue, Feb 16 9:49 am

Behavior & Training > Big news from the scoop!
Holly - CGC TDI

Barked: Wed Feb 12, '14 5:00pm PST 
So happy it's not shutting down, but I have to admit, my optimism is very guarded. Tiller, I'd also be interested in knowing if you're going to proceed with the website you were working on?
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Feb 18 7:38 pm

(Page 1 of 80: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.