Postings by Radley

GO!

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Does this recipe look ok?
Radley

Im a lean, mean,- cuddling machine

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 8:38pm PST 
It's supposed to say vitamin e, sorry I copied and pasted this recipe from a website I found. I thought the ingredients looked a bit odd. Maxwell is there a good dog cookbook that has recipes in it that I can follow? One that you would recommend?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Feb 6 4:09 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Does this recipe look ok?
Radley

Barked: Fri Jan 24, '14 12:50pm PST 
• 3 large raw eggs with shell
• 500g of beef heart
• 1 cup of sweet potato with skin
• 1 cup of bartlett pears
• 1/2 cup of boiled carrots
• 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese
• 1 cup of spinach
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 4000mg of omega fatty acids
• 400 IU Vitamin

Does it seem like too much vegetable matter?
Meat and veggies would be rotated, and a multi vitamin supplement added.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Feb 6 4:09 pm

Dog Health > Floating/Wetting Kibble

Radley

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '12 10:01pm PST 
I float all of my dogs food, never had any problems because of it. It helps them get extra moisture since kibble is so lacking in moisture.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Merlin - Now at the Rainbow Br, Oct 26 7:47 am

Food & Nutrition > What do you rotate?

Radley

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '12 10:07am PST 
Merrick grain free Buffalo and Pork varieties, Back to Basics Turkey, TOTW high prairie, Acana Grasslands. And for a couple weeks out of the month I feed half kibble half Stella and Chewys Dandy Lamb frozen.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Lady (1999-2013), Oct 25 10:17 am

Dog Health > From eating a pack of gum ... To pancreatitis... Help?

Radley

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '12 9:01pm PST 
I've seen many dogs recover just fine after pancreatitis,even a 16 year old dog. You got her to the vet fast and she should be fine.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 20 5:04 am

Dog Health > Luxating Patella - what to do?
Radley

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '12 3:26pm PST 
Radley has luxating patellas. Its pretty common in smaller dogs. I would only recommend surgery if it really affects your dog. Radley gets stiff very rarely if he has been overly active. Other then that you can't really tell. Definitely get those extra pounds off though. I think one reason Rad doesn't really have issues is I keep him thin. Don't let her over do the exercise either. Instead of letting her just run and run and run, stop her before she gets to the point where you think shes over done it. If she has a stiff day give her a tramadol. Unless she is seriously hindered by it I wouldnt make too much of it.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Oct 14 9:11 am

Dog Health > ITP and AIHA?

Radley

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '12 1:16pm PST 
Its a long process, recovering from IMHA, it can take months. Its a good sign that her red blood cells aren't getting lower. Don't expect an over night recovery. Continue the pred as directed until the vet says otherwise. Its saving her life right now. As for the breathing, maybe she is just breathing heavier because her heart is having to work harder. Is she eating well? Or are you having to offer her whatever she will eat?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Radley, Oct 10 1:16 pm

Dog Health > Guick Question About Nail Quick ?

Radley

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '12 1:02pm PST 
It doesn't cause my dogs pain... shrug What is it with people on this forum... That is also how we filed all of the dogs nails at my work, none were ever in pain. Geesh.
BTW when I said quick peeking out, that doesn't mean they are bleeding.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bella, Oct 21 12:23 pm

Food & Nutrition > What is your favorite Pet Shop

Radley

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '12 8:04pm PST 
There is one by my grandmas house that I always buy dog food at when I go to visit her. It has the best prices I've ever seen!! Its called Global Pet Supply. Friendly staff too.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 3:47 am

Dog Health > Bad breeding can lead to bad legs?
Radley

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '12 8:02pm PST 
I have seen a severe case of leg curvature require surgery to correct. That may be the only option if it is a severe defect. What breed was the dog that I saw with the curved leg? A pitbull... However he did well after surgery. I have also seen a small poodle mix with this problem, his was due to an injury while his growth plates were still open, which caused his leg to bow. He also did well after surgery. Good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Oct 26 6:57 pm

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.