GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Food & Nutrition > Anybody familiar w/ the Shar Pei?
Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Sun Apr 6, '14 3:28pm PST 
I agree talk to your breeder I work for a breeder and compete with the breed and definatley know about those issues if you need any other help feel free to message me privately
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Apr 15 7:38 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Working or Show? Why?
Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Thu Nov 21, '13 9:48am PST 
In shar pei's there are only a few people that have working dog its all show dogs I am not as well known in the breed because i mainly do rally obedience and agility. I have started in conformation a bit know with boss having me show 2 of her young dogs.

I will be getting a puppy out of one of the litters this year. Both are related to Opal since i really like her line. One being a full sister from a different breeding and the other being her daughter. My plan is to have a dog I can do it all with. just like opal is know
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Dec 29 8:02 pm

Sports & Agility > The Disabled Handler, Agility and other dog sports

Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Tue Aug 27, '13 4:57pm PST 
Thanks i was so glad to read this. I had just started in agiltiy less than month after my first agility trial i was in a car accident roled my jeep and dislocated my ankle real bad and was told i was most likely never gonna be able to run again but i spent the last few months retraining opal to still do agility in a way i can handle and just sent my entry in for our first trial back next month and couldnt be more excited
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 12:10 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Worst Dogs for Newbies

Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Mon Aug 26, '13 7:33pm PST 
I would agree with the shar peis being on the list if i didnt have Opal's breeder as my boss willing to help me I wouldn't have been able to make it through the first few months with her and she was my second dog
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 6:09 pm

Sports & Agility > Showing too early in agility

Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Fri Feb 8, '13 4:07pm PST 
a good article i have seen this a few time at shows and unfourtanetly in my enthusiasm(sp) did this with opal in obedience and have regretted it ever since just happy i realized it before it was to late
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by , Jun 21 9:56 pm

Sports & Agility > Opal did it
Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '13 11:41am PST 
I am so proud of Opal this weekend we got our RE title and tried agility
In rally we got 4th with an 85
rally we entered jumpers with weaves perferred we got an 87 all points lost were time faults part was from 2 trys on weaves and peis not being fast
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 6:15 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Help with future breed match

Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 1:15pm PST 
A shar pei isnt a bad choice it fits most of your requirments they may require more ear care but you may no that I would be careful with who you get them from for what you want as one from bad breeding will not be this way but I can admit mine is a therapy dog and great with everything and everyone but she was raised for this
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 3:08 pm

Puppy Place > Does anyone else live with their littermate?

Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 5:43pm PST 
Opal dosent't live with hers but I work for her breeder and she still has opal's sister and whenever I am at work those two our together they are inseprable at times and she may be the next dog I bring home
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 3 12:45 pm

Sports & Agility > Issue with jumping in rally

Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 9:56am PST 
Thanks Cohen she was at the vet the week after and is fine didnt hurt herself I will start with that but even when she is free while I set up equipement she will freely jump it without and coaxing or command and even then she over jumps we only work at 12 inches which is her jump height
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 4 1:08 pm

Sports & Agility > Issue with jumping in rally
Ch. Opal - BN, RE, CGC

this is the good- life

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 8:09am PST 
Opal has had an issue with rushing and over jumping recently and im not sure how to fully fix it this is the result of a accident at our last show she slipped or didnt take off right and went head first into the jump she got up and did jump but did overjump it and has been ever since I really want to fix this I am afraid she is going to hurt herself
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 4 1:08 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.