Postings by Yoshi

GO!

(Page 1 of 173: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Is it normal for a dog's coat to change after neutering?
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Apr 26, '15 1:17pm PST 
I have never heard of a dog's coat changing after nuter, but is it possible that he could have some underlying skin condition that you're not aware of? Have you changed shampoos or brush types in the last year? How long after the nuter did you notice the coat change?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lily, Today 5:54 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > my thoughts on rehoming
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 11:43am PST 
I am sure a handful of us have had to experience the sad reality of rehoming a beloved furry family member at some point in our lives. While life does bring unforeseen circumstances, and the family has exhausted all options to try and keep their pet, sometimes rehoming is the best thing for the animal. cry That all being said, there are people who rehome for selfish reasons such as the following.

- my dog was ripping up the floor
- My kids went off to college and I didn't wanna be tied down.
- It was too much to take care of.
- We were moving and couldn't take the pets with us (maybe this one depends on the individual situation).

The list goes on and on. Animals are a lifetime commitment. They are not like clothing or toys that you can throw away once you outgrow them. Pets are part of the family and should be treated as such. If you aren't able/willing to make that lifetime commitment that your furry friend deserves, then don't have a pet. Before bringing a new family member into your life, ask yourself do you want a pet for the right reasons? Is everyone in the home in agreement of adding a new family member? Are you prepared to make the lifetime commitment that your furry friend deserves? Your furry baby did not ask to be brought into your home. Lastly, I'd like to encourage people to please do their research and know what you're getting into before making that lifetime commitment. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Casper, Sun 2:20 pm

Behavior & Training > Dog vs Cat Help

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 11:24am PST 
How long have the dog and cat lived together for? What was either of their reactions to one another when they first met?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Konata, Sat 12:07 pm

Puppy Place > New puppies

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 11:20am PST 
What kinds of dogs are they? Did she flop and nearly sit on one by accident?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hiro, Sat 11:54 am

Behavior & Training > Dog's constantly fighting one temporarily re homed help!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '15 8:55am PST 
How strong of a bond did your son have with Triggs? I would try to explain to him that Triggs is much happier at Uncle's house because there's more room for him to run and play, and that he is always welcome to visit. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Trigger, Fri 9:40 am

Puppy Place > New puppies
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '15 10:18pm PST 
I will never understand the survival of the fittest concept. Unfortunately this is not the first time I've heard of animals eating their babies. I will never understand why they do that. You'd think that the mother would know that these are her babies and would take extra special care of the weaker ones. confused cry
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hiro, Sat 11:54 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Rant and confusion... Please help!!!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '15 10:40pm PST 
So happy for you Girl. applause At least you're away from that psychotic nutcase. cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tia Star, Wed 9:50 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Choosing a dog for PSD work

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '15 11:56am PST 
Leonburgers are quite commonly used for SD work, so they might be a good fit for you. I also think that English mastiffs would be good too. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Tia Star, Sat 3:03 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Elderly roommates want Companion, best fit?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '15 8:44am PST 
Well since I personally don't have much interest in short haired small dogs, I'm gonna go against my better judgment and suggest adopting a chi. That's the only thing I can think of that would fix your father in law's situation. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Missy , Fri 8:16 am

Food & Nutrition > Alternatives to Hill's S/D or C/D for dog with struvite crystals?
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 10:49pm PST 
How are the dogs getting crystals at such a young age? It doesn't make any sense to me. confused Don't crystals usually show up in seniors? thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Apr 19 10:49 pm

(Page 1 of 173: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.