Postings by Yoshi

GO!

(Page 1 of 154: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > I need HELP with this behavior immediately!!
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Oct 22, '14 7:05am PST 
I think some others will be able to give you better advice on how to correct the problem, but I think I know what's going on. She's probably become territorial over her crate, so she doesn't want others near it. The fact that she plays with your family in the rest of the house makes the territorial theory seem very likely. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Today 7:05 am

Dog Health > Kali is very sick :(
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 1:23pm PST 
crylittle angelrainbowbig hug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Today 3:11 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My heart is breaking...........

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 1:19pm PST 
Fly free sweet Kali.little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Scruffy (RIP), Today 9:05 am

Dog Health > parvo vaxine question

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 11:15am PST 
Lately I've been hearing a lot about dogs dying from parvo. It breaks my heart every time because it makes me think that the owners aren't taking care of their dogs and getting them their shots. These people say that their dogs are getting all their shots, but apparently the dogs are still getting parvo. My question is, do the shots actually work? If these dogs are getting all their shots, than why are they still getting parvo? I've been living in Texas for a couple years now, so I'm wondering whether it's worse around here than in Canada.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Koby, Tue 1:30 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Is this the right choice? Opinions

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '14 11:07am PST 
I personally am not interested in bully breeds, but I'm sure they'd be fine for apartment living. smile Would you ever consider a papillon?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Buddy (2009-2014) ❤️, Today 3:39 pm

Puppy Place > Dominant aggressive behavior in 8 week old puppy???
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '14 11:22pm PST 
Good grief, where have all the oldies gone? Remembering those days. =)
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Toto, CD, RN, CGC, Today 1:45 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Session Expired or not having the option of going through "stroll"!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '14 11:15pm PST 
IDK how long you've been gone for, but dogster has been a huge mess since January. I even had trouble sending PPR's today. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Mon 11:15 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Buddy at Rainbow bridge... Oct.6.2014

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Oct 20, '14 7:43pm PST 
I'm so sorry honey. Mind if I asked what happened? How come you had to put him down? I personally don't believe in putting down young healthy dogs unless there were extenuating circumstances like if they had severe behavior problems that make them aggressive beyond repair which would make them a danger to society. How come you guys couldn't wait till you moved into your own apartment and take him with you? I'm probably missing out on something, but it seems like he was a young healthy dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Mon 7:43 pm

Dog Health > Cyclosporine and allergies

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '14 6:59pm PST 
Well you're really lucky then that you didn't have to deal with that awful smell. I guess the medicine must've changed since the 90's. I'm still baffled that cyclosporine would help with allergies. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Sun 10:28 am

Dog Health > Cyclosporine and allergies
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '14 9:37pm PST 
I took cyclosporine as a kid after my last cornea transplant. I'm almost flabbergasted that the vet put Beo on cyclosporine for allergies. That stuff is usually used for patients who've undergone transplant surgery. The first month I was on cyclosporine I dealt with a lot of horrible side effects. frown Is Beo taking the liquid or capsule? Make sure you hide it really well because it has a really bad smell. =P
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Sun 10:28 am

(Page 1 of 154: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.