Postings by Yoshi

GO!

(Page 1 of 152: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Rescue dog has aggression towards new people only when I'm around.
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Oct 1, '14 12:53am PST 
I think he's just extremely protective of you. I'm sure people in the B and T forum would be able to give you more help, but thanks for rescuing this beautiful doggy Honey. Hope you guys have some very happy years. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Today 12:53 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > We're Moving and I am How do you say confused and all that...
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 7:54pm PST 
I'm so glad it worked out for you dear. I'm sorry you 2 were separated for a period of time. I can't imagine how hard that must've been. I wish you all the best with the next stage of your life and good luck training the other team. smile I think I did pmail you sometime ago. If you need any POTP just pmail me. I love meeting new people and making new friends. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Sep 21 10:15 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Wounded Army, Need a therapy dog, PTSD, TBI, Seizures

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Aug 16, '14 7:26pm PST 
I'm so sorry to hear about your traumatic experience. I hope Sadie will show up and give you some help as she is from Maine as well and is very knowledgeable. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Sep 13 7:50 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Zoe's Story :)

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Aug 15, '14 8:39pm PST 
Thanks for rescuing this beautiful girl. She's lucky to have you. smile We sent you a PPR, hope we can be friends.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Teddy, Aug 31 4:55 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > lost!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '14 4:37pm PST 
Any news Hun? I really do hope that this was just a false alarm. I will be praying for Treader's safe return. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Gray Dawn Treader, Jul 26 6:39 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > lost!
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Jul 21, '14 4:37pm PST 
Any news Hun? I really do hope that this was just a false alarm. I will be praying for Treader's safe return. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Gray Dawn Treader, Jul 26 6:39 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Dogster and Catster HACKED - please repost and change your passwords!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '14 1:44am PST 
Thanks for letting us know. I'll ask my boyfriend to help me out now. =)
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jul 20 1:44 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '14 9:01pm PST 
Hi everypup. smile Just got a new computer last week and getting accustomed to it. Looks like dogster is changing for the better. I'll be heading back to Texas in about 2 weeks. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 246 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Thu 12:38 am

Puppy Place > Hello everyfur, my name is Samson and I am new here!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '14 8:52pm PST 
Damn, the PPR button isn't working properly. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Jul 17 8:52 pm

Puppy Place > Hello everyfur, my name is Samson and I am new here!
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jul 17, '14 8:31pm PST 
Hi Honey, so happy you got a new pup. Where are you living now? Are you still living with your mom? Where did you get Sam from? I haven't been on here much either. Flicka's right, the site has been really messed up, but things look better now. =)
Anyway, PPR coming your way. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jul 17 8:52 pm

(Page 1 of 152: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.