Postings by Yoshi

GO!

(Page 1 of 169: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Mar 27, '15 1:32pm PST 
Afternoon all. smile Sore throat is still no better. frown Tried going back to the clinic today but the doctor wasn't there, and the nurse wasn't worth a crap. Strange thing is I'm not really feeling any congestion although teacher thinks I sound congested when I talk to her on the phone. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Sun 4:14 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 12:24am PST 
Evening all. smile Went to the doctor today and they took a strep test. It came back negative, so unfortunately it's just one of those things that I'll just have to live with and let run its course. frown

Tyler, I am not gonna lie, yes, I did cheat on Chris, but as far as I'm concerned, it is most definitely over between us. All I have to do is drop the bomb and make it clear that he is not welcome back in my life ever again. I just haven't done it yet because I'm sick and not physically and emotionally up for confrontation right now. He probably wouldn't take me seriously when I'm not feeling well. frown The thing is, I don't even feel bad for doing what I'm doing with Jimmy. He is well aware of the situation and is very supportive. Jimmy makes me feel clean and refreshed every time, but right now we are just friends. He has a lot going on in his life as well, so a relationship wouldn't be a good idea at this point.

Bunny, is it still snowing in Canada? Some things you might be interested in knowing is that they don't have all dressed chips in the states, at least not that I've seen. You know rocket candies? They call them smarties over here, yet they don't have the chocolate smarties. They also don't have aro and coffee crisp. Oh yeah and apparently shortbread cookies aren't very popular down here in the south. Not too many people know about them. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Sun 4:14 pm

Behavior & Training > Doggie Birthdays..........

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 12:35pm PST 
My best friend back home did these huge extravagant parties for her dogs. The entire community would show up, and they would play games, sing, have a lot of food for humans and dogs, have a birthday cake, and each pup got to take home a treat bag at the end of the night. I used to make the treat bags. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Koby, Wed 4:56 pm

Puppy Place > New Puppy owner! :)

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 12:31pm PST 
There's a difference between a play growl and an aggressive growl, and I'm sure as time goes on, you'll be able to tell the difference. When he acts badly, just put him in his crate and leave him there for a few minutes. Just don't give him any kind of attention when he's acting out because otherwise he'll continue to do it just for the heck of it. smile

Congratulations on the GP Hun. Can I have him? laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Talker, Thu 4:55 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Mar 25, '15 8:07am PST 
Morning all. smile Have been sick for the last 2 days. Not sure if I have the flu. Have had a sore throat and body is hurting everywhere. Have a doctors appointment after lunch today, so hopefully can get some answers and nip this in the bud. smile

Flicka, not sure if it's the same man. I've been with a lot of men in the last 2 years. I also found out that in addition to being a deadbeat, Loser man also has no bank account, no credit card, and no computer. His driver's lisence had also been expired since 1992, and he never bothered to get it renewed because his truck broke down and there was a time period where he didn't drive. He also has no valid ID except for a birth certificate. I guess you could say I've been in a relationship with a mystery man for the last year. I'm not even sure if his name is real. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Sun 4:14 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '15 7:43am PST 
wave everyone. It's been a while since I've posted. A lot has happened in the last few months. I just finished my voice recital last week, so I'm looking to graduate from my master's of music at the end of the year. All I have left to do is the comprehensive exams which will be a nightmare, frown but I'm planning on taking a semester just to prepare for that. smile

In other news, I'm not sure if I ever said anything, but I've been in a relationship with an older man for almost a year. I met him last Easter at a strip club where he was a DJ, and we hit it off right away and have been together ever since. Needless to say my relationship hasn't been a happy one. Chris lost his job in November, and he's been a broke deadbeat ever since. He did get another job out in Ilito Texas with a non-profit organization that sorts and delivers textbooks to elementary schools, but he quit after a week because he didn't like the boss. He was getting payd every day and bringing home over $100 a day. Ever since then he's been working odd jobs here and there. He's so broke that I've had to help him out with gas money on more than one occasion. He's also started becoming more and more possessive as time goes on and trying to control who I can and cannot see and what I can and cannot do. I am so done with his garbage and being his sugar mama, so you know what I did on the weekend? I went to a dance club and met a guy there around my age and we danced together throughout the night. I did see him again last night and I think you know what happened. The thing is I don't even feel bad about what I did. In fact it helped get rid of all disgusting feelings I had for the Loser. I've been wanting to get rid of Loser for quite some time, but didn't have the heart to when he was going through such a rough patch at the time. I am the last person in the world to judge people based on their station in life, but there comes a time when one needs to help themselves, and at 56 years old, you'd think he'd have it together by now.

Toto, hug hope the drugs help.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Bunny, Sun 4:14 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > How to Prepare to Rehome a dog?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '15 12:10am PST 
It seems like you and Jake have been through so much together. I can't say I envy being in your situation. Hopefully you are able to find a solution for Jake's problems and can avoid rehoming. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Mar 21 12:10 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > How to Prepare to Rehome a dog?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '15 12:10am PST 
It seems like you and Jake have been through so much together. I can't say I envy being in your situation. Hopefully you are able to find a solution for Jake's problems and can avoid rehoming. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Mar 21 12:10 am

Behavior & Training > Trained to bark?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '15 12:06am PST 
Personally I wouldn't try to fix something that ain't broke. Trust me, the last thing you want is a dog that will bark 24-7 at nothing. Some dogs are just naturally quiet. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Mar 21 12:06 am

Dog Health > Depression...
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Mar 20, '15 11:32pm PST 
I'm sorry Hun. How much activity does he get during the day? Is it possible to set up play dates with other dogs in the neighborhood or take him to a dog park? Do you have any doggy daycares you could take him to when you and the BF aren't home?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Koby, Thu 5:11 pm

(Page 1 of 169: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.