GO!

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings
Katana - (fallen not- forgotten)

Katana's the- name and- pleasin's the- game

Barked: Wed Dec 4, '13 9:12pm PST 
Miss Alice could you please do two wing pics for my dad's cousin who lost her two mastiffs Elli and Dozer? Their pics are on my profile. Elli is the one with the flowers, she crossed the bridge not long ago and Dozer crossed a year and a half ago. It would mean so much to their mom if you could do it. Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 1:18 pm

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '12 2:55pm PST 
Alice dad's cousin loved the pic. He was very happy with it. Thank you so very much
[notify]
» There has since been 186 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 1:18 pm

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 9:26pm PST 
ok thank you and sorry if I sounded like I was rushing you. just mom is trying to get everything taken care of in the middle of grieving for Maggie.
[notify]
» There has since been 188 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 1:18 pm

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 2:46pm PST 
Hey Alice just wondering if you had forgotten Little Bit my dads cousin's little dog?
[notify]
» There has since been 190 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 1:18 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sleep safe little one knowing that you knew love for your last few days.

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 12:15am PST 
I just wish I had been able to save her.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 12:15 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sleep safe little one knowing that you knew love for your last few days.

Barked: Thu Oct 25, '12 8:15pm PST 
A week ago I was walking a friends dog in the park when this tiny puppy about four or five months old came running up. She played with Belladonna and when I went to put Bella in the back of my SUV she tried to get up there with her. Well Bella jumped down picked this little pup up in her mouth and jumped back up into the back. She was thin and pretty hungry so I called my vet and they had me bring her in. They dewormed her and gave her her shots and I took her home. Because I didnt and still dont know if she had a home or a name I called her Skye. Well I figured since she was pretty thin I would keep her away from the other dogs even though my dogs have their shots. But sadly tonight little Skye passed away in her crate. She was a cute little thing the vet guessed her breed to be a Boston mix and by the looks of it she must have been the runt of her litter.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 28 12:15 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bianca 4/24/04-10/23/12

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '12 9:52pm PST 
I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope that she can find Katana in the fields near the rainbow bridge. My son said it best when a dog we had when he was young passed away. "at least she is healthy and can run and play with no pain or sickness now." God Bless you for loving her hughughughughug from all of the pack here in our home.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Nov 12 12:25 pm

Barked: Mon Oct 22, '12 4:22pm PST 
Hey Alice thanks for my wonderful wings. Mom and dad were so overcome that they are having trouble looking at me with them but they love them. Also could you please do some for my daddy's cousins dog Little Bit? His picture will be on my page. Thank you
[notify]
» There has since been 219 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 1:18 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Large breed for SD work

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '12 9:32am PST 
Katana was a large doberman and he did some light mobility work. He was a wonderful SD and his sudden passing a month ago left us staggered and starting Tanks training a little sooner than planned. However Tank as a lab shepherd mix is a rather large boy and after he is two will be getting started with mobility training. He will be a year in January and he is a big help for my hubby's issues.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Nov 1 2:36 pm

Grooming > How much do you pay?

Barked: Sun Sep 30, '12 2:52pm PST 
The one and only time that we ever had Katana groomed was when he had gotten into railroad tar and I was not happy with the way that the groomer did his nails and couldnt get the goo out of his coat we paid $15.00 and I vowed never to take him back because they barely tipped his nails and they didnt get the tar out of his fur I ended up using mineral oil,dish soap and water to get it out.Which was not easy with a 110 pound active doberman.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 2 9:31 am

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.