Postings by Annie

GO!

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier > Do I get a Wheaten Terrior?
Annie

I know I'm cute- rub my belly!

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '14 9:40am PST 
I have a wheaten and love her. She is the best dog ever. I would recommend them.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kipper, Apr 18 12:46 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Stray/lost dog question.
Annie

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 6:33pm PST 
I haven't seen him since but I wasn't trying to get him from my car. I was out of my car and tried to toss some treats out and back up some but he just ran from me. I hope that he is safe.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 10:47 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Stray/lost dog question.

Annie

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 4:40pm PST 
Yesterday coming home I saw a dog on the sidewalk right outside my apartment complex. I tried to get him to come to me but every time I got out of my car he would run off. I tried enticing him with some treats I had on hand but he wouldn't even let me near him. He had a collar but looked kind of skinny and was obviously scared. Does anyone have any tips for trying to get him to come to me if I see him again? He definitely belonged to someone and with as bad as the cold gets here I sure hope he finds his way home soon. Sunday it was -10 with wind chill.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 10:47 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Wisdom DNA panel. (Breed guess!)

Annie

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '12 4:26pm PST 
I see some sort of hound in her ears.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Zoey, Dec 14 7:13 pm

Grooming > Color dyed dogs?

Annie

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '12 8:56pm PST 
Annie rocked a hot pink mohawk on halloween before. Was pretty awesome. I just used some natural organic comb in hair color. It was supposed to wash out but it didn't really. It faded but took a month or so for it to fully grow out. Her hair grows kind of quick.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 13 8:37 pm

Grooming > Hand held dryer suggestion?
Annie

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '12 8:49pm PST 
I too could use info on a hair dryer. Annie is terrified of the regular hair dryer that my girlfriend uses. So we can't really use a dryer on her we have to use a stack of towels and she still isn't dry.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Oct 25 1:42 pm

Dogs & Travel > Have to do a road trip any tips?

Annie

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '12 7:11pm PST 
I made it to my destination and am staying in a hotel till I find a place to live. I am hoping it isn't an extended period. Annie didn't like sleeping in the car much. Sadly it seemed like anytime she fell asleep we hit a bump and it woke her. She slept good at night though. I only really stopped when she started really seeming fussy. She didn't have the normal room in the car that she is used to as I had tons of stuff loaded. I am so glad that she is so mellow I couldn't imagine a trip like that with a hyper high strung dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lincoln, Sep 22 7:56 am

Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier > New rescue Wheaten, advice appreciated

Annie

Barked: Sun Jul 29, '12 10:40am PST 
8 days is not to long. Just keep working with him it should improve. Annie didn't really warm up to me for a few weeks and didn't eat a bite till day 3 and was still ignoring her food till I put some gravy on it. In fact she didn't even eat again after that for another day and a half. She wouldn't really be super playful or affectionate at first she just would just lay on the tile part of the floor and watch me. I think she was just trying to figure out her place in a new situation. Good luck though and hopefully things work out for you and Griffin.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Nov 14 5:06 am

Annie

Barked: Sun Jul 29, '12 10:28am PST 
The weight limit thing shouldn't be an issue for Annie she is only 30 pounds. I was kind of expecting an extra charge so thats not a big deal.

Does any one have any suggestions on a seatbelt harness that would be suitable for such a couple 10 hour days?
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Lincoln, Sep 22 7:56 am

Annie

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '12 11:04pm PST 
Ya if I had an SUV or Van I would totally just camp it but I have a small 2 door car and am 6 foot myself thats not feasible. I will definitely keep a bowl of water in the car and feed her a light meal in the mornings. I know along the highway to California there are plenty of dog areas at rest stops. The more concerning part to me may be the second part of my trip from California to South Dakota as I don't know that path or highway and what is along it for stops and such.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Lincoln, Sep 22 7:56 am

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.