Postings by Bingley

GO!

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

Dog Health > Rabbit Hop Running
Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '12 6:08am PST 
Bingley does that when his knees slip out of place. I don't know how prone your breed is to getting that problem. Usually, it doesn't cause him pain (at least he doesn't show it), but on occasion when he's playing and running like an idiot, he'll turn too hard and twist his knee, and that's when he'll squeak and come over to me to comfort him. My vet never noticed the knee problem until I pointed it out to him.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dingo, Apr 11 9:28 pm

Dog Health > Dental Cleaning Safe? Anesthesia?? very nervous...
Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Tue Aug 2, '11 2:43pm PST 
I'm in the same place with Bingley right now. My holistic vet recommended doing a cleaning soon, and that worries me with him; on top of being a high risk dog (little flat faced breed) his grandmother died while under anesthesia, granted I think the breeder said the vet gave her too much... I still worry. So I have been putting off scheduling it. I know I'll give in after doing the blood tests (haven't gotten that far yet) because I'd rather spend the money cleaning them than the money to pull them.
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Kai, Aug 7 11:35 pm

Dog Health > Thunderstorms

Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Sun Jul 24, '11 2:19pm PST 
The Thundershirt didn't work for Bingley, but I've read it works for some dogs.

What does work for him, but again probably not every dog, is to take him to a quiet room. He kinda picked the ones for me that he feels safe... the first floor bathroom, or the basement family room. Those two rooms, he'll cuddle and relax in during a storm.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Adam, Jul 24 7:31 pm

Dog Health > Have you ever spent a few nights away from your dog?

Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Fri Jul 8, '11 5:54pm PST 
Bingley is very attached to me. When I went camping over Memorial day weekend, my mom stayed with him and Emmett. He was fine while I was gone, and the only difference when I came home was he became my little shadow for a few days.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Penny, Jul 9 8:16 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > Vote For Me :)

Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 7:35am PST 
If you have facebook, you will have to "like" Happytails Canine Spa to be able to "like" this picture. Click Here

Whoever gets the most "likes" wins a gift certificate. I would love a little help to win puppy

Click Here

cheercheerhappy dancehappy dancesnoopysnoopypartypartyway to goflowersdog walk
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bingley, Jul 4 7:35 am

Dog Health > Fireworks anxiety!!
Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Sun Jul 3, '11 6:24pm PST 
Bingley gets so upset from fireworks (and thunderstorms), too. Thundershirts don't work for him, but I've heard they work for lots of other dogs.

Is there a room that is maybe quieter that he'll feel slightly safer in? With all the storms we've had this spring, Bingley has found he feels safer in the bathroom, or at the end of the hall by the bathroom. I go down there and will rub his belly and cuddle him and he is tons better about storms there.

As another poster said, DAP helps. I spray that and it does help in the right setting.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Timmy, Jul 4 12:34 pm

Dog Health > Savvy is recruited by a back yard breeder.

Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Mon Jan 17, '11 10:13am PST 
Sarah, I get so tired of people calling Bingley fat. They don't get that large chested, fluffy dog does not = fat, lol.

But, yeah I've had people ask about breeding Bingley before. First time was at the pet supply store, some lady came up pretending just to admire the cute dog, then started checking him out for her real purpose. I let her know he was fixed, and she was all disappointed. Then her husband comes up saying how good looking he was, and she goes "He's fixed"... like his being fixed would be the only reason he wouldn't be bred with some random people's dog I just met at the pet store.

People like that give me the creeps, make me wonder if he wasn't fixed, would they do a grab and run?
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Jan 25 1:01 am

Dog Health > How to treat ear infections on a dog who won\'t let you??

Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Mon Jan 10, '11 6:37pm PST 
Bingley would hardly let me near his ear when the infection was at it's worst. He'd turn all growly and snappy, because it hurt really bad. The vet gave me a pill when he saw how bad he was acting (my vet knew he normally didn't act like that). The pill got it to where it didn't hurt anymore, but the itching is still there. Now that it doesn't hurt, he'll let me put drops in. Maybe a pill would be a better option for you for now?
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Chloe, KPA-CTP, Jan 13 10:29 am

Dog Health > Reyna's spay has been scheduled

Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 6:59pm PST 
understand your worry. Shih tzu, whith their little flat face, are a risk to put under, so I worried so much when I made Bingley's appointment. Add to that, his grandmother died from being given too much anesthetic. So I worried so much about him. He came through great, though.

*hugs* its always such a worry when our babies have to get surgery.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Reyna, Jan 11 3:21 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Your FAVORITE pictures of your dogs!!
Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 5:58pm PST 
Oh yay! I have a hard time choosing, but here are some, in no real order:

Puppy Pose

I don't want my picture took

Hearts

Autumn

What did i do to deserve this

Tired puppy

Got Treats

Shih Tzu for Dummies
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Izi, Jan 17 7:21 pm

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.