Postings by Crazy Sadie Lady

GO!

(Page 1 of 215: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Some confusion over rights of ESA vs SD
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Thu Dec 18, '14 5:29pm PST 
I go to a counceling center and they do group stuff and in the morning there is a coffee time.
A woman brought her cat in to the group and it sorta freaked me out cause Sadie is a bit reactive to cats sometime. She like to play with cats and thinks they are all for her to play with. Any way they made her take it out cause it was against the law for her to have in there.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Thu 5:29 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Don't know where to start!!
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Dec 12, '14 4:16pm PST 
me too: I have had to deal with a lot of different things these days and I really feel like the best thing is that Sadie and can just bear with it for now.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 12 4:16 pm

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '14 5:15am PST 
Sadie and I have been going through a ruff spell and the only sancuary there is, is my Group and therapy place. I am there 4 days of the week from 9am to 3:30pm and I have a ride program that transport me. Sadie and I jumped through hoops to get this far but after all the stress we have really pressavered. I love my therapy groups self help and counceling person cause I have learned a lot from them. The people love Sadie and we really feel good when we are there.
Back at the place I am staying though is different. I am one step from being in a homeless shelter
and I pay 200 a month there. I don't call it home cause I don't feel like it is home to me.
I live with a couple (Gay: females) and lately it is starting to get a little frustrating. I know their mentality is a little about the minds of 4 year olds and the fight with each other and try to draw me in to it. If they can't draw me in to that I end up being ganged up on by the both of them.
The subject of the arguement rang mainly about Sadie and my lack of socializing with them.
Or how much of the house work I do or don't do here. After never having a SD they now seem to know more then I do about working with one and I am the idiot that needs their guidance.
Mind you these two are at least 10 to 15 years younger then I. I am on the verge of 52 and seem to have no Idea how to live or survive in this world all of a sudden. I have been working with Sadie for over 5 years now and study seriously how to train and handle a SD and all the rules and laws behide them. But I seem to have no clue about it now that I am living with them.
Their disabilitys and illness are so way more worse then mine and they have a worse and harder life then I so they obveously know more then I do. I have tried everything my counceling groups and case worker and even councilor's advice. I am burnt out to the point I have to walk away but now I am cornered cause they have barged in to my room and verbally assaulted me with accusations of theft and disrespect accusations. This spring I am planning on moving in with my family we are going to get a whole house together so we can raise my grand daughter with servral generations of family like a village. Either a appartment complex or farm house will be our goal site. (purferably a farm house) I am not sure I will make it to spring with out a huge blow out with them and it will mainly be their doing. I always say it takes two to argue but if one is not engaging then in this case it is a one sided deal. I can only pray God will find away for me to move on from here. I can't afford to move out in to my own place a lone and I have a lot of things going on in my life that kinda hinder me. I guess I would like to ask those who prey do so for me?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 12 4:16 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Should I ?

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Dec 11, '14 4:37am PST 
I tell that to people so that wont pet her or tempted to pet her then I dont have to feel mean about telling them not to pet her. I have a do not pet patch on her but seems they don't know how to read so I have come up with a sure fine deturent. She loves people a lot and sometimes she will see someone like a family member and go to jump on them or grabs their arm to say like hey I am here it is not a bite but dog grab with their mouth and that means teeth. I just don't want people getting the idea she bites. Dogs can and will be dogs and my family understands this but I am not taking a chance she jumps on someone and they get scared of her. She dose not do this a lot but it is unpradictable.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 11 4:37 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Should I ?

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '14 4:27pm PST 
I am still working on my work with Sadie sometimes it seems a lot of work but sometimes she shows me more then I can ever say I know, Sadie is always true to her form. Today I feel I have realized how strong she is and has been also so gental with the smallest of people (children).
I've been thinking off and on about taking classes for college and have seen issues that people have had when going to school with their SD. We might be moving so I wont do this till after we do the moving. I am also working on a new relationship. so that is going to take time to.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 11 4:37 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > I am so proud of Sadie !
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '14 4:20pm PST 
I want to again say how proud I am of sadie she has been a trooper getting back in to working mode. I have had to go through the bus transportation and the taxi and then again private rides.
Sadie just seems to work through it with good temperment. I am so happy she has been about the rumors of her breed and lived up to what her breed was suppose to be. Good for Sadie to be a bigger dog then what she has been rumored to be.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 9 4:20 pm

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '14 4:14pm PST 
I am hoping soon I will again try getting a new car for myself soon. wish me luck people cause I really need something other then what is provided for transportation. I had to wait for over two hours today for a programed taxi to pick me up.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 12 4:16 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Dealing with another SD handler

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '14 4:11pm PST 
Good news these days is that I have not had to deal with the other person on the bus. I have had a few issues though with private divers with the transportation program, but it is not mine it is them messing up.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 9 4:11 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > We're Moving and I am How do you say confused and all that...

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '14 4:07pm PST 
we moved but not in the way I wanted to as you know. I am working a new plan though and sadie is with me again as my partner I hope it keeps going as well as I hope it will.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 9 4:07 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Just starting out.....
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Tue Dec 9, '14 4:04pm PST 
Sadie and I have been working very well together though it has been a struggle that a lot of people want to pet her cute self. We are going to try to just work through it.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 9 4:04 pm

(Page 1 of 215: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.