Postings by Crazy Sadie Lady

GO!

(Page 1 of 217: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Don't know where to start!!
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 4:17pm PST 
I am not sure where to start or what I am doing anymore when I am being told to do labor that can kill me.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 10 4:17 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Just starting out.....
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 4:15pm PST 
Just starting out with recouping from my miner heart attack; I really feel I am being set up to have another heart attack by the women I live with they have three different times picked a fight with me and threated me with being kicked out if I don't help them bring in wood for the fire place knowing I am suppose to be on bed rest wile at home and I am manditorrie go to the groups while on bail conditions.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 10 4:15 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > I am so proud of Sadie !

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 4:11pm PST 
While I was having my heart attack she was very well behaved. While also in the hospital and so forth she also was good and also at my group place she has also been very good.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 10 4:11 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Should I ?

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 4:08pm PST 
I am really bit of a pickle here I feel like I am being transformed in to a slave after have a heart attack even. The women I live with expect me to go out in the woods with me and gather fire wood to keep us warm. Telling me they have to do weather they have illnesses or not cause no one else will cause it is only them. I was told total bed rest and for the next week I am to be at my Group place where my doctors office. She is a new doctor so she wants to do her own tests for new resaults. Should help and risk having another heart attack?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 10 4:08 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > I just had my first Mild heart Attack!!!!!

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 11:22am PST 
This is really messed up the women I live with are Nut for sure but there is no place i can go.
They trying to force me in to bringing in wood for them or helping to bring wood for them cause they changed to wood for heat in this cold maine winter. No churches are willing to help either and cause I refuesed by doc. orders I am on bed rest I was told to get out. I was told cause I have been going to appointments etc. must mean I am better to do stuff now. I can't go to a shelter cause they said they can not accomedate my service dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 10 11:22 am

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Jan 4, '15 8:10am PST 
Thanks Breezy's mom. I have taught her to alert me when people are behind me as matter fact and she has been doing it for some time now. She alerts for my blood sugars and I think she was alerting for something the day I had the heart attack so maybe she is doing what I need already then. Sadie seems to step up to things very quickly. I just would like to know what is going on that she is alerting to but I do remember someone once telling me that you really can't teach a dog to alert for everything or one piticular thing. They either do or don't.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 10 11:22 am

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '15 9:09am PST 
Sorry I was in a hast posting this post I did not really have time to ask a few things about uping Sadies training now since I had a heart attack. I know that dogs can be used for people with heart problems just not sure what she needs to do now for that. She was a great help for me while I was in the hospital and just laid there for me to be comforted. I had decided on my own to make the call for her to be home with my family though they did bring her in for me daily while I was there.
She dose so much for me I am not sure if there is any more she could learn to do. She is a quick learner so I am sure what ever more I could teach her to help she would learn to do it fast enough.
Dose anyone use their dog for heart issues? What are the tasks that they have trained ? Please help me to know what I can do for this new thing.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 10 11:22 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Asperger's/High Functioning Autism Service Dogs

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '15 9:01am PST 
My Daughter N Law is working on that Not sure how it is going to pan out right now. Since my service dog is for other things.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 2 9:01 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > people/kids are messing and asking questions about my service dog... help!

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '15 8:58am PST 
Your going to get that. I was in the line at family Dollar and a woman had to distract me to ask me about how I got Sadie leagal. I told her to ask her doctor and get a paper from the town.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 2 8:58 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Using your Service dog to train someone who is New:
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '15 2:26pm PST 
I am waiting on a friend who is working on getting his own SD soon. I am hoping that that His dog and Sadie will get a long. We both go to the same groups.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jan 1 2:26 pm

(Page 1 of 217: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.