Postings by Crazy Sadie Lady

GO!

(Page 1 of 205: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Texas law requires training by a recognized agency for service dogs
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Thu May 29, '14 12:24pm PST 
Sorry to hear that I would be so up set if that was me since the one organistion I applyed to turned me down cause I was not close enough to it. They told me I could train my own and it turned out much better for me.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 29 12:24 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Vest for medical dog
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun May 25, '14 1:50pm PST 
I made my own patched vests
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 25 1:50 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > I want to cry. my service dog bit me!

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun May 25, '14 1:48pm PST 
They do have a point I would either figure out why she did it or retier her butt...
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 25 1:48 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Feeding Service Dogs in the Grocery Store

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun May 25, '14 7:30am PST 
I know this is a old post but is a good point for a lot of fist timmers who are just starting out in their training a SD. I don't as a rule feed sadie a treat exspecially in a store I don't want her to get the idea she is going to get food there. I treat her now always when she has done very well after we come home. I use to treat her a lot but now it is that way. I don't want her expecting a treat all the time either. Her training now has been if she has done a good job when out working and has had a good day. If we are out for a long day then she is treated with something she normally dose not get in her normal day. I have had a few insidents with her when in a pet store so I am now making sure she has no issues of food related. I know her being a bully breed dog she can have some food related agression if she were around strangers. though there has been none I still prepare for it.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 25 7:30 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Since We're Leaving Soon

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun May 25, '14 7:15am PST 
hope you are still coming here albie ....
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 25 7:15 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > We're Moving and I am How do you say confused and all that...
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun May 25, '14 7:09am PST 
I am up dating this post since when I made it I had not yet found a place I have and it is perfectly around the corner form my family I need to be with. Unforunatly I can't take sadie up there to get to know the neighbor hood before we move like some of you mentioned though it was a really good idea to do so. I am hoping that things will be ok for her. She has been up there in the area for visits with my family and in to some of the same stores also, so I think that will do enough for her.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 25 7:09 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Want service dog and have very limited options/resources, help!

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun May 25, '14 7:02am PST 
After training Sadie I found it easyer to train my own dog I felt safer and I found it built a stronger bond. Not sure if in canada they allow self training though. I would go to a rescue if it were possible and find a dog that had good basic commands and work form there this is my plan for my next service dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 25 7:02 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > So this happened

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun May 25, '14 6:48am PST 
Just for a Giggle or 2 I am just wondering if you were living in maine though I am sure he could get form here to there fast enough to. The man that did that to you seems to have the same MO as the one that did a simular thing to Sadie and I. Seems some people can not get their Minds to rap around the concept of some people needing help form their fellow Fur friends.shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 25 6:48 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Should I ?

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat May 24, '14 4:06pm PST 
I am moving soon to another town in maine futher up north.
I am hoping that sadie will do well with the move and new territorie.
I want to know if I should up date my doctors notes for her ? What are your in puts on this? I have and will probably keep with the same doctors I have now down here. My Landlord is a lil shaky about her cause he really did not want to have animals in his apartment complex. He is very understanding that I need her and the laws. He is being reasonably about my needs and accomodations. I am trying to be as honest as I can about Sadie's nature, and want to make sure he understands I don't allow strangers near Sadie with out me close by. Sadie is unpredicdable
and the move is going to make her a lil out of sorts. I don't want her to be exsposed to, too much all at once. I am good at reading her body language and I know her tollerance levels I am not planing to even have her near too many people at first that she already knows. I just want to cover myself if he starts to have issues.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 24 4:06 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > I am so proud of Sadie !
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat May 24, '14 10:10am PST 
TY Frizits
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, May 24 10:10 am

(Page 1 of 205: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.