Postings by Crazy Sadie Lady

GO!

(Page 1 of 220: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Service & Therapy Dogs > Just starting out.....
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Thu May 21, '15 3:16am PST 
She wants to adopt but right now she is having some housing issues about this that she has to deal her way. I have a friend I am living with he just got his first SD of his own he helped trained his son's dog his son is Autisic. We are trying to get Sadie and her to enter act since Sadie and she will be at the same center together. It is kinda nice.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Thu 3:16 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > I am so proud of Sadie !
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Thu May 21, '15 3:09am PST 
Thanks tria I agree
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Thu 3:09 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Just starting out.....

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 8:55am PST 
I am starting to work on a lot of stuff again with sadie working one to start tolerating more of other dogs. Re socialing her . It happens every now and then but since I feel desencittizing Sadie from other dogs or more so more socializing will help her.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Thu 3:16 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > I am so proud of Sadie !

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 8:51am PST 
People love sadie in the councling center I go to they have adopted her as the unoffical mascott there lol. it is good for Sadie the the social butterfly.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Thu 3:09 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > I just had my first Mild heart Attack!!!!!

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 8:48am PST 
I am doing a lot better since i have relocated but I am not settled yet more permatly.
I will hopfully be able to do that soon. I went through rehab for my heart attack and now working to get in to the YWCA program through the center I am going to. Sadie and I may meet some issues as far as access when we start the program. I hope not, I also want to know if people are interested in doing a servay for Homeless shelters in maine not allowing people with service dogs to be housed there ? It is a bog deal I am finding now since for a time I am pretty much homeless.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Apr 25 8:48 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Don't know where to start!!
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 8:40am PST 
I will be moving a couple more times soon before it is for good. But I will still be doing the stuff I need to do to get myself back in order. One of my needs are to get another service dog trained after I am finally settled. I tell a lot of people to come to dogster so they can learn more about SD's.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Apr 25 8:40 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Should I ?

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 8:32am PST 
I am planning something new: I am planning to train another service dog that will take Sadie's place when she gets older and I have to retier her from her work.
She dose not do major stress work physically but I do work her a lot . We have a long day just about 7 days a week. She might really benifit from having another dog she can work with.
This is my thought now.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Apr 25 8:32 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Public Access Challenge Reporting Form

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 8:21am PST 
Ive had a few but I was able to solve them on my own.
Most the time it was people asking if she was a Service dog and all that.
The worse of the chalenges were with the bus guy who kept asking if she was a service dog and I had to have the office tell him that I was ok to go on the bus with her.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Apr 25 8:21 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Hello!

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Apr 25, '15 7:55am PST 
I sure hope so since I am 5 now and going on six in sept. we now live in newport maine but we work in the big city of bangor and have taken the bus around many a time. I also go to a counceling center with my handler Karen. Everyone there loves me I am the mascot there lol. Though there are a couple other SDs that come there. We go to a lot of places there in bangor.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Apr 25 7:55 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Should I ?
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '15 10:11am PST 
I am really frustrated about what I am doing or not doing these days. I feel it is being mean if I dont let people pet sadie since she loves people a lot but sometimes I feel I need to be more selective about it. I am still having trouble with some people just coming up and not asking to pet her though I find it not being a problem other wise. I live with friends that Sadie kinda choose for us this time around. He is an ex cop so I guess he is going to be our new BFF deal. It is not that he is not nice it is cause I have gone through a lot in the last year and I just did not want to add anyone right off in to my life. I have a lot of friends and I Don't feel like adding to that list right now.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Apr 25 8:32 am

(Page 1 of 220: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.