Postings by Crazy Sadie Lady

GO!

(Page 1 of 213: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Service & Therapy Dogs > I am so proud of Sadie !
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 16, '14 12:22pm PST 
She has being doing well since we have been working again together. We go to group in the bigger city taking the bus there. It is a 15-20 min. ride in to bangor then we take another bus to the place we go to group. Sometimes it is from 6-7 in the morning after leaving where we live to 1-3 in the afternoon to get home. Sometimes the bus is very crowded but she dose pretty good. It gets us out and away from the people I live with. I think I need to talk to my worker about this they may have to help move again witch I don't like. At group she dose pretty well too, everyone loves her. I am not going to go in to a rant on How I feel I am who I am and should be left to live in my own way, as long as I am not physically abusing her or negecting her in anyway. Witch I am not doing if anything I am trying to take as much time as I can between bouts of painful fibroidmielgia and teeth issues etc. I stayed pretty much out of their aguement as well try to as much as I can be too snobbish or seclueded. I think Sadie is bonding better to me again as long as I can seclued or limit as you may say her time with them. Telling them how I feel or using my skills I've learned from my groups, I am sure will not work on them. I do not feel I should waist my time. They talk about being family like but I feel that is not going to fair well either.
I just take a deep breath and tell them feel what you feel is right or think what you want to think etc. I am not going to feed in to it I am here as a roommate or just mearly renting off you.
My space has not been respectted my work with my dog has not been respected(I feel I am rittaculed for not sharring as much time as you feel you should have with her. But as I said as it is I am still proud of her cause for the for most she dose pretty good at responding to my commands. Guess that is all I can say right now .....
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Nov 16 12:22 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Don't know where to start!!
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Nov 16, '14 11:14am PST 
On another one of my post I exspressed the frustrating of more dealings with my roommates.
They started a arguement with me ganging up me and telling me that they think I am abusive to Sadie cause I don't allow her to spend a lot of time with them. That I keep her in my room too much and that I feed her wrong. They feel they are doing her favor by thinking they should take her from me or all but have said so or call the animal control people on me for the abuse they they I am inflicting on her. I had/had a very stressing day one day and we had gotten home and I was trying to get Sadie to fallow my direction and she wanted to being on the bed with them. The next day I did not have to go in to group and they began ganging up on me with accusations of miss treating Sadie. They then said she did not understand what I was telling her but I was on the other hand mentally abusing her. As well as I was poisoning her feeding her things they did not approve of feeding her. Since then though they have aquired a Pig and plan to raise it as a dog in the house. It may not be a large breed of pig but they live in a trailor and right now though 6 -8 weeks it may be small I think they will grow tier of it soon enough. They still are trying to undermind my work with Sadie, but have not so much encuraged so to be in their room since getting the pig. They acted as though I know nothing and do not hear me suggest things I know about things with pig and dogs, etc. I am not sure how much I will be able to handle this.
First the arguement then I am not sure what next.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Nov 16 11:14 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Dealing with another SD handler

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Nov 16, '14 10:54am PST 
It seems I am dealing with just about every issue I have read about on here one by one as the days go by that I am again working with SADIE in a new area. If it is not a handler it is a person that will be working with a handler child etc. Everyone wants to tell me their story or how to handle sadie the way they feel is the right way. My new room mates don't even have a dog let a lone a SD and are telling me that I am doing this or that wrong or abusing sadie cause I am trying to limit her time with them. We had our first arguement about how I am being so abusive to keep her from them cause I am feeding her things that they don't approve of or saying the wrong thing to her cause that day I am a little stressed or frustrated. I need to figure out how to endure this or move to another place where I can be at peace and handle Sadie the way I feel fit. I have have not been to good at dealing with confrontations or expessing myself. I have been working on me and the needs I have with health. I've been going to specailized groups to learn how to deal with my mental ailments and deal with the physical parts of my ailment. They do not not do this and they have mayjor mental ailments. I do not think there is anyway of dealing with this other then writing them a letter and moving out. I hate moving around I need though to prepare to do so in the spring. AS soon as not more then the month of April. I think and that is still far away still.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Nov 16 10:54 am

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Nov 14, '14 11:56am PST 
I just asked them in a non commited way how they would feel if someone did that to them: LOL ,
I love how people don't see how two faced they are. I think I need to move again. It is not that they are not like able for the most part they are I just feel like I am cornered this morning they got in my face about how I work with Sadie. They all and not but told me how I was abusing her cause I was getting frustrated with her one night and said some thing and then that she was a bad girl. But I am feeling way to cornered right now and it seems that I really have no say what they are doing and they don't see it. I think if I am saying it or if I told them I am feeling that they are doing this with Sadie trying to influence her to them then they would ask me to leave. Right now I don't have any place to go to. I am going to do it though find a new place that is. I can't have them undermind my authority over Sadie or that their way is the only way. I just can't do this any more then I have to. She is not doing her job like she use to and they keep making me feel like I am awfull. I am going to talk to my worker and continue to look for a new place cause it is not worth the fight that is working its way through all this. It is turning now on to me. I don't mind as I say to most sharing Sadie when she is not working but when it starts effecting her work I can't do it and to question how I talk or train Sadie I am feeling like it is not going to be good. So Pray for me those who pray and I know things will be better.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Nov 16 11:14 am

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '14 10:21am PST 
I am posting this under this post I think though I am not sure this a SD forum issue. I have moved in with a couple (gay women) I am not gay and I am a woman. It is good rent and I can save some money still. I had to do this cause of it being the only way to get Sadie back as well as my pet rat. I have had Sadie with me now for almost a month and I have been able to work her with no conflics.Though I have had a lot of Petting issues. The room mate I guess is a work of some sort since Sadie loves them a lot. I have some issues where they at different levels use Sadie as their dog or it may be they for get that she is mine. They have been fighting all day and I am trying to let them sort it out on their own. I have enough problems with my own relationships and leagal problems. I am only staying here for the winter season I am hoping that my family and I will find a house by then. I am sure it is not an issue that I am straight cause they are married.
Though I find it really hard to deal with the flip flop of rules they come up with. To keep Sadie with me and working I need to stay here. I have read things on here simular to this where room-mates were concerned. I have had other roommates but on this level. The thing is they don't seem to respect my space I rent (a room) and this morning one of them walked in to my room
though she did nock but did not give me much time to respond. I felt as though she was dragging me in to their early argument. I don't have time or chances to find anything else right now. It would help to have a few pointers.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Nov 16 11:14 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Hello! New here and looking for advice about getting a sd
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Nov 8, '14 10:41am PST 
As I was saying in another post I have had a lot said the last year and more so since I have moved up in to the cities area. From I wont eat here cause of that dog being in here to she is so sweet what is her name to can I pet her etc. These are all I have read on here and have known what I will have to deal with. Are you and your son ready to deal with all that. just a few weeks a go a woman was going in to the grocery as I was leaving and I was packing Sadie's packs for our treck home. She stated to the person with her "when did dogs become pack animals,"I felt it was not my place to answer since she was not directing it toward me. Though I know sadie loves doing her job and that is one of them. I did and was not packing her down as much as I was packed because her packs are not as big as mine. Her packs are not as small as two others she has, but she is a big dog and if it had been over packed I would have known. She dose many things that I need her to do from mobility to alerting to medical needs. I guess that is my first advice I hope you are ready for that kind of critisizum.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Breezy CGC-PAT Program SD, Wed 7:55 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Training Mobility Dog

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sat Nov 8, '14 10:21am PST 
A few weeks ago I was on my way back from shopping and a woman was entering the grocery store and stated "when did dogs become pack animals?" She had seen me packing food in to Sadie's packs. I did not say any thing But new she was just speaking out though It was loud enough for me to hear. Cesar even said dogs like to have a job and sadie enjoys her job as service dog and that is one of them. Every one up this way tell me how sweet and cute she is. Though now I have to deal with a lot more then I use to. Sadie dose more then just mobility.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Nov 8 10:21 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Dealing with another SD handler

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '14 4:05pm PST 
Thank you Breezy for the support well unfortunately I have seen him a couple times before getting Sadie back. Since he live on the bus root it is only a matter of time I run in to him unfortunatly. I am not sure what to do when this happens, but I have trugged on and took Sadie on the bus to my appointments; and I have also licensed her and showed proof of her shots to the counceling center I go to. I am starting a group I want to attend there soon, though I am worried about the winter months to come. I am hopping that my disabilities will not get in the way in attending. Though until then I will be taking the bus often. I am going to have to find away to get there other wise. I have a lot going on in my life and I attend a counclor every week as well as I have a new case worker too.
I just moved so I could get Sadie Back and work with her so this dose not make me feel and more confident.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Nov 16 10:54 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Veterinarian for SD

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '14 3:36pm PST 
I had a friend that had a dog that had dew clews and the dog unfortnatly tor one and almost dyed from blood poison. I then my self had aquired a shepard and she had dew claws remembering this
happening to that dog I had her dew claws removed when I had her spayed. In my state we can get help for the spaying if we are on FS or some sorta finachal help. But any additional proceeger was on my money. It was ok the vet charged me $35 per claw and thankfully she only had two. He did not like doing it, but I had explained that she had already snagged it once already and worried about the later of the dog I knew. He was a good vet too and I liked him. But he is not in business now. I was living in Ellsworth when I got Sadie and a good friend lead me to the vet I have for her now. That vet was in Bangor that I took my pets too. My counsin told me about a nice vet in veazie now that I am in Old town, maine. Miles away form my country vet I really liked and was very good with Sadie. I am not good with change, but like My own doctors I will have to change her vet to some one closer to where I live.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Breezy CGC-PAT Program SD, Nov 1 8:12 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Halloween costume for SD
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '14 3:17pm PST 
That is so cool Since Sadie and I are now together I am still sticking to dressing her as a panda it just fits her black and white color anyway....
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Oct 26 3:17 pm

(Page 1 of 213: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.