Postings by Bruno

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

American Pit Bull Terrier > What kind of mutt am I?
Bruno

Dinogator

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '12 2:50pm PST 
Bruno is a purebread Pit Bull and he's ears are up naturally.... They had 2 in the litter who's ear went up... Probably the Bull Terrier somewhere down the line..
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Billie Jean, Apr 3 6:10 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > So... does the term "Pit Bull" offend some of you pit owners?...
Bruno

Dinogator

Barked: Mon Apr 2, '12 2:47pm PST 
I personally am proud of saying that he is a Pit Bull. After all he issmile)
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Dyno, Feb 10 3:42 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Genetics may play a big role in bully agression.

Bruno

Dinogator

Barked: Tue Jan 31, '12 4:43pm PST 
Boris:
"Also, it is good to keep in mind that once a dog is attacked by another dog they will always be dog aggressive."

This is not true. At least as I know. Bruno's dad was attacked by 2 Boxers, and he is not at all dog aggressive...
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Mar 1 9:26 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > What type is my APBT...

Bruno

Dinogator

Barked: Mon Dec 26, '11 12:11pm PST 
Jazz, just so you know UKC was created to register American Pit Bull Terriers. The #1 registered dog is the creator's pit.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bruno, Dec 26 12:11 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Genetics may play a big role in bully agression.

Bruno

Dinogator

Barked: Mon Dec 26, '11 12:03pm PST 
I agree with Daddy, I don't believe in dogs "snapping". It's all about proper socialization, and yes pedigree... That's why if you are to get a dog from a breeder, you have to check the person out. Not only pedigree, but how they keep their dogs, what kinda condition they live in, and how they choose the male/female they breed their dogs with.It's called selective breeding, which unfortunately barely exist...most people breed their dogs for profit not to improve the breed....
And in pits dog aggression is more common, but that's something owners have to weigh in when choose this breed. We, responsible owners know about it, and raise our dogs accordingly. And if it happens, I don't think there's much you can do but make sure you don't ever leave your dog unattended.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Mar 1 9:26 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > What type is my APBT...
Bruno

Dinogator

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 1:02pm PST 
Amen Keira!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Bruno, Dec 26 12:11 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > SO RIDICULOUS!

Bruno

Dinogator

Barked: Tue Feb 15, '11 4:55pm PST 
Yea, gotta agree with Daddy... People are stupid and ignorant and believe everything it's on the news. That is why soooo important for us responsible pit bull owners to prove the idiots wrong. Our dogs gotta be the best trained, well mannered perfect ambassadors for the breed;-)
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by NIKE, Mar 24 6:14 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > TRAINING

Bruno

Dinogator

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 1:02pm PST 
We've been using prong since Bruno was about 5 months old. If you decide to go with it (not everyone likes it), make sure it is properly fit. Check this website www.leerburg.com, there is a video how to fit it properly, and it explains a lots of thing about it. Also a very good site to learn more about training.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Daddy, Feb 6 11:45 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Advantix

Bruno

Dinogator

Barked: Wed Nov 17, '10 3:10pm PST 
Thanks guys!
I think I won't do it every month....I have the same concern about the chemicals like you Daddy....So I probably will use it when "tick-flea season"
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kolbe, Nov 29 3:02 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Do you dress your bully for winter walks?
Bruno

Dinogator

Barked: Wed Nov 17, '10 3:06pm PST 
I just bought a jacket/raincoat for Bruno. He is not a fan of it, but we are visiting my in-laws in Utah for Christmas and he will need it. He always so coldsmile have hard time taking out when it rains... He is very funny like that. I don't think he would let me put on some booties though... And yes his paws are always super dry. I sometimes put some lotion on....I know, I'm crazy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Dec 4 5:22 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.