GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Shelter being harassed & targeted!? Frustrated & upset....

Pretzel &- Pumpkin

Pretzel believe- she is a- Princess

Barked: Wed May 26, '10 3:31pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear about your problems. Sadly there are some "real whacko's" out there and the sad thing is there is not much you can do about them. There are no laws to protect you from this type of harrasment and less laws for our precious animals who suffer the most.
You may want to give "Best Friends Animal Society" a call or email them at www.bestfriends.org They are a wonderful org and may be able to give you some advice. They have a huge circle of people from all walks of life. They are a no kill shelter in Utah but have helped animals all over the Country including 26 of Michael Vick's fighting dogs. They rehabilitated them and they are now in loving homes. If the worse comes to the worse and you have to close these people would be the ones to contact. Still they may have suggestions for your situation. "What have you got to lose" ? Good luck and I wish you well
Eileen
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 11 12:08 pm

Get Well Soon > My Dachshund, Frankie, has a slipped disc. I have questions.
Pretzel &- Pumpkin

Pretzel believe- she is a- Princess

Barked: Wed May 19, '10 7:09am PST 
So sorry to hear about Frankie and his disc problem. I have two Dachshunds with the same problem. My vet said stop them from jumping on and off the furniture "Yea right" he should know how stubbon Dachshunds can be. !!!! I have to pile cushions all over the chairs and sofa to prevent them from jumping up Boy! they sure have me trained.
Anyway hope he gets well soon.
Eileen
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 1 4:57 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.