Postings by Nicky

GO!

(Page 1 of 195: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '14 6:40pm PST 
Well, I came in here to post pictures but I don't know if I can! thinking

Met a friend at the zoo on saturday. In the morning it was cold and windy but the sun came out around noon and it turned out to be a beautiful day. The zoo is updating 3 exhibits and I can't wait to see how they turn out.
[notify]
» There has since been -2 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:59 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '14 8:19pm PST 
Late post, but my Memorial Day weekend was pretty good. Weather held out. It was dry the days it was supposed to rain, and rained on the day that was supposed to be dry. Go figure shrug The concert made me really sick though, and I slept through like 80% of the 3 days. Still feeling off but hey! I lost 5 pounds and can finally fit back into my jeans just in time for fall!

RE Bunnies- Guinea pigs and bunnies shouldn't be housed together. They have different dietary requirements and guinea pigs can get seriously injured if they are kicked.
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:59 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '14 5:48pm PST 
Happy Birthday Thor!!!! hamster danceblue dogpartyparty

Busy holiday weekend for me. Heading out of work a little early today, meeting a friend for a late lunch/early dinner, concert tonight with friend (I hope we don't get rained on too bad!), going to an arts & crafts festival this weekend, and then parade and more crafty fun on Monday (weather willing). Didn't feel very well yesterday, but am feeling better today especially after my delicious frozen Arnold Palmer from Dunkin Donuts. YUM! I hope everyone has a nice weekend!!
[notify]
» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:59 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '14 4:33pm PST 
I haven't been to Disney since grade school. Our band was invited to play at a competition. One of my friends is a total Disney nut. She visited every other month, and recently transferred her job down there so she could go whenever she wanted. She found an apartment right outside the park. Now she works at Kings Cross in the Harry Potter park.

Twister, sorry to hear about the bun. Glad it's nothing too serious though.

Today is my last day of vacation eek cry
[notify]
» There has since been 86 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:59 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '14 10:00am PST 
Hi guys! I started my vacation on Friday and Nick and I have been in wisconsin with my family since Saturday. Couldn't have asked for better weather- 80 and sunny. Only say for rain was Tuesday and even then we still got a good 3-4 hours of boating in. Fishing hasn't been good lately. Anyone we ask hasn't had much luck either, even the charter! Plenty of fish on the depth finder, they're just not biting. I caught 1 walleye yesterday though! Went on a trail hike through one of the rock gorges. The last half of the trail kept washing out so they quit trying to repair and maintain it. So it turned into a 'make your own adventure' type trail lol. It definitely was not an 'easy' trail any more. Moderate amount of climbing and picking your way back and forth across the stream. Nick has been pretty good so far. He had a freak out over a black lab today but that's it. There's a pair of resident geese that a guy a few houses down feeds. They go back and forth along the shore and drives Paris nuts!
[notify]
» There has since been 113 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:59 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Jul 16, '14 6:12pm PST 
He everybody! wave
Not much has been going on with me. I caught my toe nail while closing a door 4th of July weekend so I've been nursing that. I've been soaking it in epsom salt every night and bandaging it up for work.

Went to a concert friday night which was fantastic. It looked stormy all evening but it held off. The next morning the whole place was flooded so a few shows had to be cancelled. We really lucked out!

Nick has been officially done with his antibiotics, pain meds, and mush food. Decided to keep him on soaked kibbles though because he hasn't been taking 20 min to poop laugh out loud He doesn't drink a lot of water so he kind of needs the extra moisture anyway. Paris is on dry kibble and this has caused a few fights. She has a tendency to choke on wet kibble though or she would be getting it too.

That's about it!
[notify]
» There has since been 202 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:59 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Mon Jun 30, '14 6:23pm PST 
Nick's doing pretty good. He doesn't make too much of a fuss when he's given his antibiotic. The dogs definitely miss their treats!! Yesterday, Nick snatched a boiled egg that fell out of the refrigerator, but he didn't know what to do with it because it still had the shell on it laugh out loud I figured that's soft enough for him to eat so he's going to get little cut up pieces for treats. Having a hard time trying to keep him from being too grabby at stuff. I don't want him to rip his stitches.

Feeling much better

Picked this sign up at the garden center yesterday-
Nick's new sign
[notify]
» There has since been 253 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:59 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '14 5:13pm PST 
Sonja, what a wonderful birthday present! The Mantas are so beautiful.

Well, the dentals are all done. Paris fared well with mild gingivitis and mild buildup on the back molars. She was back to her normal self yesterday.

Nick did not do so well. He needed 7 teeth pulled- 6 bottom incisors that were loose that they decided just to take out since they'll fall out anyway, and 1 abscessed top incisor. Not the end of the world though. They only charged me for extracting the abscessed tooth which was nice. He's on pain meds and antibiotics for a week and soft food for 2 weeks. My dad messaged me and said he took the syringed antibiotics like a champ.

Post-Anesthetic Selfies:

Paris

Nicky
[notify]
» There has since been 268 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:59 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Great resource for choosing dog or breeder

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '14 4:59pm PST 
Came across this great website outlining genetic health issues by breed, what genetic testing breeders SHOULD be doing to prevent them from being passed down, as well as questions you should be asking breeders. This is a UK website so the hip and eye databases are under different names, but the testing is pretty much all the same. This is a great starting place for those looking at purebreds rescued or bred, looking for a good breeder, or looking more into health problems that may occur in mixed breeds, how to choose a dog, and steps to take if your dog comes down with a genetic problem.

Dog Breed Health
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Jun 27 4:59 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '14 6:39pm PST 
Sarah I think you broke the thread laugh out loud There's a bunch of blank pages!

ETA: Ok that was weird they're gone shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 284 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 7:59 pm

(Page 1 of 195: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.