Postings by Nicky

GO!

(Page 1 of 196: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '14 11:30am PST 
THE WALKING DEAD! Fantastic start to the new season, although I was hoping we would be spending a little more time with Terminus, for the gang's sake I'm glad they were sprung from that place that quickly. I watched the ComiCon Walking Dead panel online they said there's flashbacks this season so maybe there will be more of Terminus through those.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '14 11:14am PST 
Cash is so handsome!

Nick is also a calendar boy. He's Mr. May in the Rescue Me Magazine 2015 calendar dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Tue Sep 30, '14 8:35pm PST 
Stopping in for a quick hi. Not too much going on. Haven't been feeling well either. The fatigue has been extra fatiguey the past couple of weeks. No energy to do anything but still have to drag my butt out of bed for work. Took last monday off. Didn't do much but it felt good not having to set the alarm. Time to go home! wave
[notify]
» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '14 11:52pm PST 
Well, the dogs walk just got a little more boring. My dad was walking them today and as he was turning the corner to walk down the street behind us, this lady we see all the time walking her 2 little white fluffy dogs drives by and stops him. She told him not to walk the dogs down that street any more. I guess yesterday she was walking her dogs, and in one of the houses a dog was barking at them. Then someone in the house purposely opened the door to let dog out and attack them. It grabbed one of her dogs by the throat and shook it. It made it to the vet clinic but she doesn't know if it will survive frown
[notify]
» There has since been 119 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '14 6:30pm PST 
I was looking for that link. All the Jonrad links I tried to click on in the New to Dogster forum kept giving me errors shrug

Anyway, here are a few zoo pics-

Luv My Target

Last time I saw him, he only had a sad looking mohawk

Slurp Slurp

BFFs

Blorp
[notify]
» There has since been 121 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '14 6:40pm PST 
Well, I came in here to post pictures but I don't know if I can! thinking

Met a friend at the zoo on saturday. In the morning it was cold and windy but the sun came out around noon and it turned out to be a beautiful day. The zoo is updating 3 exhibits and I can't wait to see how they turn out.
[notify]
» There has since been 126 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '14 8:19pm PST 
Late post, but my Memorial Day weekend was pretty good. Weather held out. It was dry the days it was supposed to rain, and rained on the day that was supposed to be dry. Go figure shrug The concert made me really sick though, and I slept through like 80% of the 3 days. Still feeling off but hey! I lost 5 pounds and can finally fit back into my jeans just in time for fall!

RE Bunnies- Guinea pigs and bunnies shouldn't be housed together. They have different dietary requirements and guinea pigs can get seriously injured if they are kicked.
[notify]
» There has since been 157 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Fri Aug 29, '14 5:48pm PST 
Happy Birthday Thor!!!! hamster danceblue dogpartyparty

Busy holiday weekend for me. Heading out of work a little early today, meeting a friend for a late lunch/early dinner, concert tonight with friend (I hope we don't get rained on too bad!), going to an arts & crafts festival this weekend, and then parade and more crafty fun on Monday (weather willing). Didn't feel very well yesterday, but am feeling better today especially after my delicious frozen Arnold Palmer from Dunkin Donuts. YUM! I hope everyone has a nice weekend!!
[notify]
» There has since been 179 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '14 4:33pm PST 
I haven't been to Disney since grade school. Our band was invited to play at a competition. One of my friends is a total Disney nut. She visited every other month, and recently transferred her job down there so she could go whenever she wanted. She found an apartment right outside the park. Now she works at Kings Cross in the Harry Potter park.

Twister, sorry to hear about the bun. Glad it's nothing too serious though.

Today is my last day of vacation eek cry
[notify]
» There has since been 214 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

Nicky

bitches love- pantaloons

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '14 10:00am PST 
Hi guys! I started my vacation on Friday and Nick and I have been in wisconsin with my family since Saturday. Couldn't have asked for better weather- 80 and sunny. Only say for rain was Tuesday and even then we still got a good 3-4 hours of boating in. Fishing hasn't been good lately. Anyone we ask hasn't had much luck either, even the charter! Plenty of fish on the depth finder, they're just not biting. I caught 1 walleye yesterday though! Went on a trail hike through one of the rock gorges. The last half of the trail kept washing out so they quit trying to repair and maintain it. So it turned into a 'make your own adventure' type trail lol. It definitely was not an 'easy' trail any more. Moderate amount of climbing and picking your way back and forth across the stream. Nick has been pretty good so far. He had a freak out over a black lab today but that's it. There's a pair of resident geese that a guy a few houses down feeds. They go back and forth along the shore and drives Paris nuts!
[notify]
» There has since been 241 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 12:48 pm

(Page 1 of 196: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.