Postings by BAKU05

GO!

Akita > a lil gun shy on buying another akita ... worried about breeders

BAKU05

big mean man- killer

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 11:48am PST 
thank you that dose help . he has alot to say about pedigree but not much about anything else i am not sure how i feel about it
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by BAKU05, Apr 13 11:48 am

Akita > a lil gun shy on buying another akita ... worried about breeders
BAKU05

big mean man- killer

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 9:07am PST 
my first akita passed away from a birth defect because of bad breeding . And my second had stomach probs that the vet said one of the parents had to have had. so has anyone every herd of Freddy Hurst . or Freddy’s canines .... This is his web site.... www.akitasandpitbulls.comi have seen allot of vids and pics his dogs seem well loved .... And taken care of.... give me your opinion plz
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by BAKU05, Apr 13 11:48 am

Akita > "Akita's are genetically aggressive"

BAKU05

big mean man- killer

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 8:51am PST 
i have worked in vet offices and I have noticed something .. Its not what a dog breed may do its what its capable of. That said I have a phobia of basset hounds ............ from my time as a tech intern ... I will muzzle them before a pit or a rottie . I have been snapped at some many times bye them in situations that pits and dobbies pee'd or whined because of .

But I will say there is ALOT of evidence showing the link between to much soy and thyroid problems causing elevated aggression in akita’s and chows........ You should look on line...
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jan 19 2:37 pm

Akita > The color of an Akita

BAKU05

big mean man- killer

Barked: Tue Apr 6, '10 8:41am PST 
the long coat is a fault and should not be bred they are beautiful i owned an all white one . the long coat comes from along time ago when some breeders were trying to make them more snow hardy i cant rember the breed they bred in but it gave them a very long coat . from what ive herd its more popular in the japanese blood lines . if you would like to see soem pics message me i have tons .
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Chakra ~in loving memory~, Apr 7 5:07 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.