Postings by Roxie

GO!

Rhodesian Ridgeback > Do ridgeback mixes have to have the ridge?

Roxie

Barked: Mon Mar 1, '10 11:53pm PST 
My mom just got me 2 days ago from a friend that found me running the streets, my mom would like to talk to you now. Hi this is mom, i think she is Rhodesian Hound mix with the head profile and the ears and the rust colored coat that looks like all the other ridgebacks i have looked at. I am guessing she is mixed with hound because her tail curls up into a perfect C when she has it up, which is all the time. Can anyone give me some help and maybe some coformation.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Indy, Nov 23 8:08 am

Rhodesian Ridgeback > Am I a Rhodesian?
Roxie

Barked: Mon Mar 1, '10 11:49pm PST 
My mom just got me 2 days ago from a friend that found me running the streets, my mom would like to talk to you now. Hi this is mom, i think she is Rhodesian Hound mix with the head profile and the ears and the rust colored coat that looks like all the other ridgebacks i have looked at. I am guessing she is mixed with hound because her tail curls up into a perfect C when she has it up, which is all the time. Can anyone give me some help and maybe some coformation.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bella, May 18 1:40 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.