Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 7:42pm PST 
To cute Gizmo, Glad to have ya here!!!applausewave
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 20 7:42 pm

Small Dogs > Hi, New member here
Izzy Bear

Your only as- small as you- think you are

Barked: Tue Jan 11, '11 8:30pm PST 
Not a chihuahua, but welcome to dogster, I hope you find all the info you are looking forsmile!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 16 7:50 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Chyona needs a miracle

Izzy Bear

Barked: Sat Jan 1, '11 9:23pm PST 
Aww Chyona, I am so sorry and wish you Good Luck in you search of your forever home!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 1 9:23 pm

Small Dogs > Enjoys playing with toys that most definitely are *NOT* toys! :p

Izzy Bear

Barked: Thu Dec 30, '10 8:23pm PST 
Izzy loves the toilet paper and paper towel rolls. I would get mad at her, she shreads the paper to bits but I find it so cute when she runs with the roll she knows she is not allowed to have it and and she holds it above her head and books it. I shouldnt chase her but its just so darn cute, lol!laugh out loud. She likes bottle caps and water bottles too.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jan 16 7:37 pm

Small Dogs > Small Dogs Playing With Big Dog

Izzy Bear

Barked: Mon Dec 27, '10 10:27pm PST 
I believe it comes down to each individual dog and the other possible playmate. I think Thats why there are so many fights at dog parks. Lots of dogs are good with certain pups but many also have those certain characteristics that push their buttons. For example the OP doesn't like intact males. It should be set on a case by case basis. I think that is true with all dogs, small, big, old, young ect. But in regards to this situation, I feel bad that she doesn't want her dogs to play with yours but it is an understandable decision. I do hope that you find some really good puppy pals to play with though!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 29 7:59 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Crossbreed/Mutt/Mixed breed appreciation thread!
Izzy Bear

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 9:40pm PST 
Love this thread, and all the differences and surprises you get with mixed breed dogs!! I think that its fun not knowing exactly how big a puppy will get or what it will turn out to look like, and getting to guess what your puppy might be mixed with. Its awesome to see all the unique looks and personalities that mutts have.
Izzy is a maltese yorkie mix. She mostly takes after the yorkie in looks and energetic wild terrier personality. I adore her, and was pleasantly surprised by the red color(she was almost all black as a puppy) and the fiesty personality. I love mutts! My hubby is the exact opposite he loves the pure breed pups, but I love the mutts so we got one of each lol!
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by , Jan 1 11:01 pm

Small Dogs > The world's first Chihuahua to join police ranks

Izzy Bear

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 8:29pm PST 
awww that is really cute.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 10 12:18 pm

Small Dogs > Grooming: Do you like or not like?

Izzy Bear

Barked: Sun Aug 29, '10 1:14pm PST 
I'm sorry Daisyhug. I haven't tried taking Izzy to get fully groomed yet. She only has gotten her nails done. And she was terified she sat down started shaking and wouldn't walk on the way into the groomers, no idea why. I bought some dog clipers and have been trimming her at home, to try to desensitize her before a big professional hair cut, so she can know what to expect. I am glad you started this post, I am looking for tips on how to get Izzy comfortable with it too, good luck!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Sep 8 10:37 pm

Small Dogs > Swimming?

Izzy Bear

Barked: Fri Aug 27, '10 6:48pm PST 
thanks for the advice Titus, I will keep trying and encourage Izzy to have fun at the beach. We might be going again this weekend so ill bring some of her favorite balls and water proof toys to try and lure her in. we've been having some pretty intense heat waves this week in Cali so the weather should be perfect to encourage her into the cool water. My friend has a shibo who wont even go near the water so kudos for great training!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Sep 5 5:33 pm

Small Dogs > Swimming?
Izzy Bear

Barked: Thu Aug 26, '10 7:59pm PST 
Awwwwww echo with her big brother!!!! love the piccloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 5 5:33 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.