GO!

(Page 1 of 30: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > Why does Dogster have the breeds Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier AND Wheaten Terrier?
Brutus

Tennis ball,- tennis ball,- tennis ball...

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 1:09pm PST 
I've noticed that Dogster has a page for the Sof t Coated Wheaten Terrier and the Wheaten Terrier.
I'm pretty sure that its the same dog breed! Am I wrong?

((P.S. I would put this in a breed specific forum, but I don't think I will get much feedback there!! Thanks!))
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 9 9:18 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Just for fun...which one would you pick?
Brutus

Barked: Sun Jan 30, '11 4:34pm PST 
Hard choices!!! I would take Spencer the Siberian Husky Mix. But they are very cute!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 6 11:39 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Petsmart \"TagWorks\", anyone have?

Brutus

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 1:54pm PST 
I love the designs of the TagWorks, but I guess its not worth buying them if a numerous amount of them are breaking like that.

We used to buy PetSmart's old tags. They easily got scratched up to the point where you couldn't even read the writing on them. So, one day while visiting one of our local pet stores around here, we found Red Dingo dog tags. These are FANTASTIC. Very durable and cute choices! We have the Stainless Steel with Enamel and I would reccomend them to anyone.

I wouldn't suggest getting the TagWorks products if they haven't been getting good reviews.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 6:53 am

Dog Health > Collars and injuries

Brutus

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 8:55am PST 
The dogs always have their collars on, no matter where we are. I care about their safety, but I really honestly care about them running away and never coming back because they didn't have their collars on to get home safely.

So, on very, very, very rare occasions, they can have their collar off. But thats almost never.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 8:35 am

Food & Nutrition > 'Bothered by lesser quality food" thread - Are people bothered by your premium or raw diets?

Brutus

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 9:04am PST 
Hello! wave
Great question here. YES, we do get bothered about feeding high quality kibble. Our neighbors have been asking us why we would pay for Nature's Variety Instinct but we're only doing whats best for our dogs.

I started the bothered by lesser quality foods thread because I was curious to see what other Dogsters think.

Overall, people who feed low quality food are most likely bothered by people who feed high quality food and vice versa.
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by , Jan 30 9:48 am

Food & Nutrition > Does anyone else ever feel bothered when you see people buying unhealthy dog food?
Brutus

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 7:41pm PST 
I was at the store today and saw someone buying a HUGE bag of Beneful and a HUGE bag of Pupperoni dog treats. Gross. I don't mind maybe a few bits of Pupperoni for dogs, but not that big bag.

I still hate seeing this but I am now reminding myself that the dog eating that food IS being fed and taken care of anyways.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 7:42 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > New to Dogster

Brutus

Barked: Sat Jan 15, '11 9:11am PST 
Welcome to Dogster!
Cricket and Journey are gorgeous! We love Whippets.
We'll send a friend request. Let us know if you have any questions about the website.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 15 9:31 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > Which breed would you own? Game

Brutus

Barked: Fri Jan 14, '11 10:08am PST 
AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD!! My dream dog.

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel or West Highland White Terrier?
[notify]
» There has since been 610 posts. Last posting by , Jul 2 9:34 pm

Dog Health > Brutus is gaining too much weight

Brutus

Barked: Sat Jan 8, '11 8:50am PST 
My 2 year old Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier is getting so heavy!
Visitors who have been over to our house have been noticing as well and have said something about him gaining weight. This was not a sudden thing, so I am nearly positive that he does not have a health problem.
I have to really feel for his ribs. You cannot feel them well at all. I am going to start walking and jogging him a LOT more and taking him outside to play fetch or something along that line. He loves to work and play, so that should be easy to accomplish. And we'll be cutting back on treats. But is there anything else we can do to help Brutus lose some weight? I don't want him to be unhealthy in the future. He's so young.

Here was him last year.
Brutus, March 2010

And him now.
Brutus, taken a little over a week ago
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 8 4:34 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Your FAVORITE pictures of your dogs!!
Brutus

Barked: Sat Jan 8, '11 8:29am PST 
Lets share some favorite pictures of your dogs. You can post as many as you want, lets see them!

Here are some of Buckeye that I absolutely LOVE.

Buckeye as a puppy

Buckeye lounging

Buckeye in the snow

Buckeye halloween

And here are my favorites of Brutus!

Brutus grass

Brutus tennis ball

Brutus snow

Brutus loves PetSmart

We want to see your pictures!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jan 17 7:21 pm

(Page 1 of 30: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.