Postings by Sterling

GO!

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > My First Agility Class!
Sterling

Yes, I am the- Center of the- Universe

Barked: Thu Nov 24, '05 1:28am PST 
Sounds like you had lots of fun at your agility class, Naila!

I'm envious ... I'd love to do agility, but am SUCH a terrier, I'm not to be trusted off-leash. Oh well! Guess I'll stick to the conformation ring for now. Mom does want to get me into Terrier Races, though. That sounds like my cup of tea. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Naila, Nov 24 10:24 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Mommy imagined she rescued over 25 puppies!
Sterling

Barked: Fri Sep 30, '05 10:02pm PST 
Reini,
I know Keiko ... so can honestly tell you that she was not at all talking about you in her comment. Lots of dogsters have made pages for their family's dogs, friends dogs, etc. Heck, I made a page for my kitty who died over a year ago. smile

I'm pretty sure Keiko was making a point similar to yours, and commenting on how sad it is that some people feel like they have to be untruthful to participate. And I'd have to say that I agree. I'm sure it's not something that some people want to hear ... but I feel sorry for those that feel so inadequate that they think we won't like/welcome them for who they really are.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Oct 3 12:29 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Bought my first SunConure

Sterling

Barked: Thu Sep 29, '05 1:20am PST 
LOL, Keiko ... yeah parrots live a long, long time. Every Thanksgiving, Mom and her brother argue about who's going to inherit the Umbrella Cockatoo. "You're gonna get him." "No, really, I want you to have him."

Nikki's a sweetheart, and such a smart bird, so Mom would gladly take him ... but I am NOT that bird's biggest fan. Drives me nuts! He yells at me. I bark at him. He barks back at me (a perfect dog bark). And so it goes. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 29 1:25 pm

Sterling

Barked: Wed Sep 28, '05 8:51pm PST 
Wow, you did get a good deal on your Sun Conure! They always seem so expensive, which is why I haven't gotten one yet. smile As to the screeching ... I bet I can handle it. LOL I grew up with an Umbrella Cockatoo. Man, can that bird scream!

Oh thank you ... yes, Marley was my princess. She was such a love. One of these days I'll get another Himalayan. Great lap cats. smile And I LOVE the picture of you in your birthday hat, Jesse! How did your mom get you to wear it? Sterling wouldn't wear his for anything. smile

Cockatiels are cuties too, Zackary! Does yours do any tricks?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 29 1:25 pm

Sterling

Barked: Tue Sep 27, '05 11:27pm PST 
Congrats on your new little feathered friend, Jesse! Sun Conures are SO beautiful. Mom has always wanted one ... maybe someday. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Sep 29 1:25 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > I'm SO depressed !!
Sterling

Barked: Tue Sep 27, '05 8:01pm PST 
Meatball, I think that was very sensitive of you .... but maybe the thread doesn't need to be pulled ... just a title change?

I'm not the one who pmailed Meatball ... but I do know several dogsters who have lost or nearly lost loved ones/ family members to depression, so I can understand it being a delicate subject. I'm pretty sure the dogster who pmailed Meatball wasn't biting or trying to start a fight (which would make senses, as he/she didn't bring it into the forums).

Gosh Meatball! Terrier kisses from me and Opal, for being handsome AND sensitive to others' feelings! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Sep 28 7:24 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Need your opinion

Sterling

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '05 11:25pm PST 
I like Recycled Huskies, Kallie. I think it has a nice ring to it, and lets others know what you're all about.

Mom isn't a breeder, but needed a kennel name to show me in the conformation ring. We went with AristocRats (since I'm a rat terrier). Cute, no?
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Wolf (Fenrir), Sep 29 12:59 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > I need some advice please

Sterling

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '05 4:49pm PST 
No, Bella, they don't. Guests don't have a pet on the site.

But yes, to delete a pup pal, you just click on "Permantly Delete Pup Pal." But I'm pretty sure there's no limit to how many pals your doggie can have. You can still add more and keep the ones you've got.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Gonzo - In Loving Memory, Sep 27 4:33 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > DON'T RESPOND...and it will go away!

Sterling

Barked: Mon Sep 26, '05 12:26pm PST 
Keiko, you're such a funny nut. smile

Great pic, Noid.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Snowy, Sep 26 4:18 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Open Apology
Sterling

Barked: Sun Sep 25, '05 1:15pm PST 
That Thumper was a wise bunny. smile

But really, Bella, you have nothing to apologize for ... I think your statements were misread by those who may have taken offense.

Face licks and tail wags to you and your sister Abby!
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Chyna, Sep 28 9:03 pm

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.