Postings by Riley Star

GO!

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

Food & Nutrition > Advice about Blue Buffalo.
Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Sat Aug 20, '11 10:04pm PST 
If you can find it and can afford it I'd recommend Acana or Orijen for grain free to get your moneys worth.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tiara, Aug 29 4:56 pm

Food & Nutrition > Survey about dog nutrition
Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Thu Jul 21, '11 12:38am PST 
1.Where do you buy the majority of your pet products? A local small pet supply store

2.Why do you shop here? Been going there for over 10 years, and to support local business

3.What other retailers do you shop for items that your primary store doesn’t carry? Petsmart and 3 other local stores

4.Do you own dog(s) and/or cat(s)? Tell me about your pets! 3 springer spaniels and 1 cat

5.What food do you feed to your pets? I rotate, but the dogs generally get Fromm, Chicken Soup for Dog Lovers Soul, California Natural, Merrick, Before Grain, Natures Variety, Wellness, Evangers. The cat gets Before Grain or Wildnerness

6.What qualifications do you require from the food that you feed your pets? Made in the USA, no corn wheat soy by products, decent protein levels.

7.What do you consider basic necessities for your pet? As far as food? Protein, fat..

8.What variety of pet product do you feel is underrepresented in current pet retailers? Grooming supplies. Low quality shampoo is damaging to pets skin.

9.Is it important to you that your pet retailer offers other services (grooming, boarding, training, etc.)? It would be nice. Most retailers here, minus petsmart, do not offer anything other than supplies.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jul 29 9:06 pm

Food & Nutrition > Harmony Farms canned food?

Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Wed Apr 27, '11 5:38am PST 
I feed Harmony Farms quite a bit.. its in the grocery store and reasonable price. The dogs love it and I've never had any issues.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lonny, Apr 28 7:47 am

Grooming > Groomers, what would YOU do???

Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Sun Apr 3, '11 1:52pm PST 
Its the same way here, if they took the dog to get groomed its not abuse, even if its been 5 years since the last groom shrug

You could still report them for lack of veterinary care... for her skin & leg. Who knows, maybe if/when they go to the house they will find the dog living in bad condition.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Missy CGC, Apr 10 10:34 pm

Grooming > Help my dog has a mohawk...

Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Sun Mar 20, '11 11:06am PST 
http://i54.tinypic.com/25ipwk7.jpg
Well, that was Rileys mohawk. I had shaved it off but we're back to it again laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Timber, Apr 19 7:14 am

Grooming > Help my dog has a mohawk...
Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 7:51am PST 
lol I give Riley a mohawk on purpose, only on top of his head though.

I agree with the previous poster, take her down to her shortest length and let it all grow in even.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Timber, Apr 19 7:14 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > Hair on carpets

Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Mon Mar 7, '11 2:48pm PST 
I forgot about this thread lol

I wish I could afford a dyson I've always heard good things about them & dog hair. Unfortunately I can't! Guess I'll just live with it haha
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Conker, May 8 3:40 am

Food & Nutrition > High Quality, affordable dog food

Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Wed Mar 2, '11 1:15pm PST 
I would agree NOT to feed taste of the wild to a puppy. Diamond makes other affordable brands though like Chicken Soup for Puppy. Their canned food is also reasonable.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Ellie CGC, Mar 5 9:03 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Hair on carpets

Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Sun Feb 27, '11 12:51pm PST 
Are there any products that help lift the hair off the carpet? I vacuum and I vacuum and its still stuck to the carpets.

Also, when I wash the blankets on their dog beds (and the dog bed covers) I can never get all the hair off. I tried fluff drying with dryer sheets and theres still a ton of hair. shrug

Any advice?
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Conker, May 8 3:40 am

Grooming > Question about Hypoallergenic breeds...
Riley Star

The Life Of- Riley

Barked: Tue Feb 22, '11 6:16am PST 
lol I went to add you as a pup pal but we already are laugh out loud Hiya neighbor!
wave

Anyway, I agree it could be a skin issue. Try a medicated shampoo at his next groom see if that helps. Whenever you brush him out you can try a hypoallergenic bath spritz and see if that helps with the smell too.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Sumo, Mar 1 1:18 pm

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.