Postings by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12)

GO!

(Page 1 of 135: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '15 5:16pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 114 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 4:25 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Has anyone ever felt like this?

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri May 29, '15 5:03pm PST 
We all go through really bad times when we loose a pet. They're just like kids and they take a big part of your heart when they go. I felt like Jax was still around for a few weeks after she left. I know it sounds weird, but thats just how it felt. So, yes, some of us do feel similar things. hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), May 29 5:03 pm

Dog Health > Labrador front leg limp

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Tue May 12, '15 2:56pm PST 
It could be either condition. Please keep us posted. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jun 2 9:50 am

Dog Health > Labrador front leg limp

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Tue May 12, '15 4:07am PST 
I don't know where you live, but you might consider tick borne diseases like Lyme and Ehrlichiosis. Both require a simple blood test and the treatment is Doxycycline. If that's what it is, sometimes more than one round of the antibiotic is required to treat both these diseases. Jax & Kali both had these diseases and were fine after the treatment. Another possibly is a soft tissue injury. Crate rest should take care of that. Koby's had that, and with some exercise restrictions and crate rest, he was as good as new. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jun 2 9:50 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Spawn Brundrett

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 7:29am PST 
I'm so sorry......hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Apr 19 7:29 am

Puppy Place > Quick couple of questions about my pup! Please help!

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Apr 3, '15 5:31pm PST 
For her fear issues, I would be matter of fact when she's scared. Jax used to be afraid of everything when we first got her. I used the phrase "Go See" when she was scared and I would pet what ever it was she was scared of like it was a dog. She learned when I used that phrase, she could go up to it and it would NOT scare her. The key is to NEVER scare her while using that phrase. Having people feed her treats when she meets them would be a good idea. If she's still scared, use the golden Retriever as your training partner. With Jax, we also had a friendly Golden. I had people feed him treats in front of her. She could have a treat only if she came closer and eventually had to personally take the treat from the people. After awhile she realized most people represented food which was good. We really can't tell what breed your pup is until she's older. Please post more pics as she gets bigger. Good Luck! She's really cute? Please keep us posted on her progress. welcome
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Queen Belladonna PSDiT, Jun 9 5:04 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Trying to help my dog that bites

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '15 4:30pm PST 
I agree with the other poster. Also, I would look around for a trainer who is familiar with fear aggression. I was told to put Jax down, but I started reading anything I could get my hands on about training and the dogs mind. In the mean time, you should read a few books like "The Cautious Canine, The Other end of the Leash". They helped me a lot with Jax. Maybe someone could suggest a few others. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Apr 2 4:30 pm

Raw Food Diet > Are there any mods left on this website?

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Wed Apr 1, '15 7:23pm PST 
Jax
Certified 100% No Use for "Prattling on and Drivel"
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Koby, Apr 12 3:14 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Just a few questions

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sun Mar 29, '15 11:17am PST 
What a cutie. I know there's a website you can use to get lots of information. I just can't remember it. Maybe someone else will see this and let you know which one is legitimate, since several are bogus. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Domino, Apr 4 6:37 pm

Dogs & Travel > Car sickness solutions

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '15 6:39pm PST 
Jax used to get car sick. I started having her sit in the car and just give her treats. Then once she was used to that, I took her for "VERY SHORT" trips in the car, like down the street and back. I gradually made the trips longer. Eventually, I was able to take her to a nearby State Park and took her for a long walk. She had so much fun. Once she figured out the car rides were to go have fun, her car sickness went away. Hope that helps. Good Luck! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Mar 24 6:39 pm

(Page 1 of 135: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.