Postings by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12)

GO!

(Page 1 of 133: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Dusty has passed to Rainbow Bridge
Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '14 4:24am PST 
hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by max, Sun 9:55 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bailey is on the other side with his friends!

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '14 4:48pm PST 
hughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Oct 23 10:43 pm

Behavior & Training > New dog woes

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Sep 12, '14 12:27am PST 
Marcus was used to being the only dog, so with that said it's an adjustment. If he isn't used to playing constantly, then he probably doesn't want to. You might try taking Chase out for a walk or play ball with him to take the starch out of his butt if you think he's getting on Marcus's nerves. It would also be a good idea to give Marcus an escape ( a quiet room without Chase) so he can have some quiet time if he wants it. Marcus clearly bonded with you, so he will be a little possessive of you. It will be up to you to correct him if he displays any inappropriate behavior around Chase. You might want to give Marcus some special time with you. You've only had Chase a few days, so he's probably still settling in to your routine. Jax was the same way with Koby when we first got him. Lucky for me I had Kali to be his "FUN PLAYMATE". You really can't make a dog play with another. Although, you might try playing some games, like "fine the treat, if they're not food aggressive. Hide treats in the house and have them find them. They have to interact with each other to find them. My dogs LOVE that game. Good Luck and good for you for rescuing another pup. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Sep 12 12:27 am

Dog Health > Addison's Crisis

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Thu Aug 14, '14 5:22pm PST 
I think I can speak for most everyone on this forum. We all second guess ourselves when we have lost a dog to illness, esp. when it comes on suddenly. Unfortunately, some dogs can be very secretive when they are sick, at least in the beginning of an illness. So, they can be sick for a while and you may not know it, because they hide the symptoms. With that said, you took her to the vet and did everything you could. So don't beat yourself up. Sometimes these things are out of our control. Sorry you lost your dog. It's never easy to lose a good friend. hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Aug 14 5:22 pm

Dog Health > Growth on paw pad

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Mon Aug 11, '14 5:57pm PST 
Jax had one between her toes once, which I had removed, because it bothered her. She was 11 at the time and she did fine. Do you have an update?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Harley, SD, CGC, TDI, Aug 15 3:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > KING is in heaven now :)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '14 5:46pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jul 27 1:07 pm

Dog Health > german shepherd ear swollen and hanging down

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Jul 25, '14 4:51am PST 
I agree with Fritz. How old is your dog? Jax had surgery at 11 years old and did fine. As long as they are healthy and you have a good vet, they can come through it fine. Please take your dog to the vet.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Jul 25 4:51 am

Behavior & Training > Trouble finding socialization oppertunites! PLEASE HELP!

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sun Jun 15, '14 7:28pm PST 
No Problem, good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Onyx & Ruby, Jun 16 10:41 am

Behavior & Training > Trouble finding socialization oppertunites! PLEASE HELP!

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Sat Jun 14, '14 5:27pm PST 
I had the same issues with Jax when I first first got her. I found a place near the local SPCA/shelter where the volunteers walked the dogs from the kennels. The people who walked them completely understood my predicament. I walked her there and asked them to help and they did gladly. It was the best thing I ever did for her. She made leaps and bounds after that. They were the most helpful people I found to help her. Hope that helps. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Onyx & Ruby, Jun 16 10:41 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Maxwell Fern

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Fri Jun 13, '14 6:11pm PST 
I'm sorry you lost a good friend...hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), Jun 14 8:05 pm

(Page 1 of 133: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.