Postings by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14

GO!

(Page 1 of 227: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Dog's Lipoma's
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 5:28pm PST 
smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Thu 5:28 pm

Dog Health > Vet try and take urine sample??

Barked: Thu Mar 26, '15 5:25pm PST 
smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Thu 5:25 pm

Raw Food Diet > Are there any mods left on this website?

Barked: Tue Mar 24, '15 6:26pm PST 
Mulder, I'm getting really annoyed with that person too. They must have some kind of self esteem thing going on. I kind of feel sorry for them. Not only do they give lousy advice, they have to keep posting on threads that are done and gone.............confused naughty
[notify]
» There has since been -5 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Tue 6:26 pm

Food & Nutrition > Could he have a sensitive tummy and if so what treats can we use when training?

Barked: Sat Mar 21, '15 4:08am PST 
Talker......smilesmile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Sat 4:08 am

Food & Nutrition > Could he have a sensitive tummy and if so what treats can we use when training?

Barked: Thu Mar 19, '15 4:09pm PST 
I wouldn't feed him any jerky, or any dog jerky. I wish I could remember where I saw it, but some dogs can't tolerate any jerky even human grade at all. Maybe someone else can jump in on that. Kali was seriously sick from food. I had to home cook her food with a very specific recipe. I got her CGC certification with praise only. Koby has a sensitive stomach, just not as bad as Kali's was. I cut skinless, boneless, chicken breast into strips and put them on cookie sheets and bake them unseasoned in the oven, on low, until they are a little chewy. Then I cut them into little pieces and measure them out into small baggies, just enough for one training session and put them in the freezer. It worked perfectly. I take the bags out right when I leave for training and they are almost thawed by the time we get to class. The other dogs in Koby's group wanted to work with me because I had the best treats. BOL!! laugh out loud You could do that with any meat that your dog can tolerate. My vet told me duck has more fat content than chicken. So you might keep that in mind when choosing something that's easy on the stomach. Hope that helps. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Sat 4:08 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Happy - RIP - 03/16/2015 11:30AM

Barked: Wed Mar 18, '15 5:40pm PST 
I'm so sorry you lost a good friend. hughughughughughughughughugrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Spawn Brundrett-Ward, Mar 20 9:45 am

Dog Health > collapsed trachea

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '15 11:59am PST 
I don't know anything about that condition. Maybe someone else will see this with the same experience and offer some advice. Good Luck and please keep us postedsmile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Today 6:52 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Corgis?

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '15 4:26pm PST 
The only thing I know about Corgis, is they're very cute. Maybe someone else will jump in. welcome
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mia, RIP, Mar 17 7:05 pm

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '15 4:25pm PST 
I was having major problems with this site too. I emailed HQ and they gave me some pointers. I just can't remember what the told me to do. Maybe you guys could do that too. Sometimes, I still can't get on right away. I just log off and log back on. Hope that helps.
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Tue 6:26 pm

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '15 4:21pm PST 
Ember, in my opinion at least one more needs to be blocked. silenced
[notify]
» There has since been -2 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Tue 6:26 pm

(Page 1 of 227: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.