GO!

(Page 1 of 299: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dogster Crushes > I have a confession
Dogster HQ

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '16 12:29am PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Dogster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

» There has since been -19992.8 posts. Last posting by , Jul 14 5:48 am

Dogster Crushes > I have a confession
Dogster HQ

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '16 12:29am PST 
Hi,

We have closed this thread. Threads can be closed temporarily or permanently for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common reasons are: the thread has gone off topic; the thread is not in the 'spirit' of Dogster; the thread is no longer fun, friendly or informational; the thread has been discussed at length in other threads; or we cannot provide adequate moderation at this time.

Please let HQ know if you have any questions.

HQ

» There has since been -19992.8 posts. Last posting by , Jul 14 5:48 am

What I Love About Dogster > Have You Gone Camping With Your Dog?

Dogster HQ

Barked: Wed Mar 18, '15 3:18pm PST 
We want to hear about your experience, especially any you-won't-believe this stories, to include in the August/September issue of Dogster magazine.

Please send your name and state, dog(s) name(s) and breed (or mix), plus any photos to Dogstermag@i5publishing.com. Put "Dog Camping" in the subject line.

Please be sure to include a link to your Pet Page to indicate that you are a member of the Dogster Community!
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 18 3:18 pm

Grooming > Ask Your Grooming Questions in Dogster Print Magazine!

Dogster HQ

Barked: Mon Feb 9, '15 11:35am PST 
Your dog's shedding got you covered in fur? Need help? Got a grooming question but you're embarrassed to ask a professional groomer? Well, we've got a groomer who's ready to answer your tough questions. Just send us your question -- and photo of your dog's problem via email to dogstermag@i5publishing.com - and we'll toss it to our groomer to untangle it for you!
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 17 6:51 pm

What I Love About Dogster > What is the Biggest Mistake You've Made With Your Dog?

Dogster HQ

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '15 4:57pm PST 
Dogs are often guilty of behavior mishaps, but sometimes their people are, too! What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made as your dogs caregiver? Send your stories and photos to DogsterMag@i5publishing.com (when you send photos, please save them as large as possible).

Please don't forget to include a link to your Pet Page in the email to indicate that you are a member of the Dogster Community!

dog walk
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 13 4:57 pm

Behavior & Training > What is the Biggest Mistake You've Made With Your Dog?
Dogster HQ

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '15 4:56pm PST 
Dogs are often guilty of behavior mishaps, but sometimes their people are, too! What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made as your dogs caregiver? Send your stories and photos to DogsterMag@i5publishing.com (when you send photos, please save them as large as possible).

Please don't forget to include a link to your Pet Page in the email to indicate that you are a member of the Dogster Community!

dog walk
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 13 4:56 pm

What I Love About Dogster > What Do You Wear to Walk Your Dog?

Dogster HQ

Barked: Mon Jan 12, '15 11:37am PST 
Thanks everyone!

Don't furget to post your photos in the All Paws Bulletin Group!

way to go
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 12 11:37 am

What I Love About Dogster > Dogster and Catster Print Magazines **Help Us Choose the Blurbs on the First Covers!**

Dogster HQ

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '15 1:00pm PST 
Which stories would you want to read?

Please order the following 1st pick, 2nd pick, 3rd pick, etc.

Dogster Blurbs:

*21 Table Foods to Give Your Dog (How Bad Are They, Really?)
*Doggie Rain Gear for Spring
*LOL Ways to Make Your Dog Photos Shareable
*Make New Friends! Network at the Dog Park
*It’s Vegas, Doggie … Coolest Dog Hot Spots in Town!

Catster blurbs:

*Catify Your Cubicle – Look Cool at the Office!
*No More Fleas, Please!
*17 Strange Things Your Cat Thinks You Do
*Celebri-cats! Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Yeager & His Cat Jammy
*12 Cat Cafés Around the World
*8 Things You Have to Explain to People Who Don’t Have Cats

Thanks for your help!

hugCommunityhug
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Feb 4 7:47 am

What I Love About Dogster > Dogster and Catster in Print!

Dogster HQ

Barked: Thu Jan 8, '15 11:29am PST 
CAT FANCY & DOG FANCY RELAUNCHING TO OFFER PET LOVERS EVEN MORE!

Irvine, California (December 22, 2014)

- Cat Fancy and Dog Fancy, celebrating their 50th and 45th anniversaries respectively, will be remodeled in early 2015 to include the same high-quality news and entertainment that pet parents have come to love – plus much more. I-5 Publishing, the world’s largest media network catering to pet parents, has taken these beloved magazines and will be relaunching them as Catster and Dogster magazines. The magazines will take content cues from their popular namesake websites and online magazines, which have been successfully publishing since 2004.

“With our recent acquisition of Catster.com and Dogster.com, the greatest brands in pet care were joined under one company,” comments Vice President of Consumer Marketing Beth Freeman-Reynolds. “We felt the time was right to blend them into amazing magazines.”

Catster and Dogster magazines will offer a vibrant layout combined with coverage of the hottest topics from top names in the cat and dog world such as “America’s Veterinarian” Dr. Marty Becker and training authority Victoria Stilwell. They will provide both humorous and sympathetic perspectives on pet ownership in conjunction with expert advice on pet products, health, diet, travel and more, providing a welcome mix for pet parents juggling busy lifestyles.

“It’s all the content our readers love but so much more,” said Senior Editorial Director Melissa Kauffman. “We’ll be sharing more great photos, more products, more lifestyle stories and more expert advice – everything caring pet parents could ask for.”

These new magazines will be offered bi-monthly to newsstand buyers and subscribers with Dogster’s premiere issue available 2/24/15 and Catster’s first issue debuting on 3/24/15. Current readers will enjoy a seamless transition to Catster and Dogster from these classic magazines, with no interruption in subscriber services.

Coming Soon Dogster Magazine

Coming Soon Catster Magazine

About I-5 Publishing

I-5 Publishing is the leading provider of multi-platform content for special-interest communities and brands. I-5 is the only truly full-service publishing services organization providing everything from content generation and multiplatform preparation to mass market and specialty retailer distribution to delivery to consumers’ homes. I-5 Publishing was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., with offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Lexington, Ky., Shelton, Conn. and Metuchen, N.J.
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 8 2:22 pm

What I Love About Dogster > What Do You Wear to Walk Your Dog?
Dogster HQ

Barked: Tue Jan 6, '15 3:52pm PST 
What do you wear to walk your dog? Do you head out in penguin PJs and full-on bed head after waking up in the morning, throw on your workout wear, or don a stylish outfit for your walks around the neighborhood? Whatever you do, we want to know!

Post your answer AND photo in the All Paws Bulletin Group by this Friday at 10am DST (PST), and it could be featured in the April/May 2015 issue of Dogster magazine!
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 12 11:37 am

(Page 1 of 299: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.