Postings by Roy

GO!

Service & Therapy Dogs > Can someone get into trouble for bothering a SDiT while on an outing?

Roy

Spoiled- Rotten!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 12:13pm PST 
dancing
Nare has it! LOL
IDK what to tell you other than to stay away from dad. I surely wouldn't get the law involved with a family member, tho.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Happy, Nov 12 8:13 am

Food & Nutrition > Wet/dry feeding issues
Roy

Spoiled- Rotten!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 12:06pm PST 
I seriously feel your pain. Roy has a tender tummy too. It literally took us two years to find what works for him.
He now can eat Rachel Ray's dry dog food, but I have to boil him chicken with no seasonings and mince it for wet food.
Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Roy, Nov 11 12:06 pm

Puppy Place > Spaying and the cost rant!!

Roy

Spoiled- Rotten!!!

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '12 12:20pm PST 
I'm not really with you on this topic. I recently lost a "friend" because of my sentiments on dog ownership.
At least in CA, you have clinics. I'm just across the border in Upstate NY and we don't have that advantage any longer.
Just like everything else in this world, the cost of having a pet has increased ten fold.
You should have looked into all the costs of having a pet before you purchased/acquired your pet.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Nov 6 7:20 am

Food & Nutrition > Potato Free Dog food

Roy

Spoiled- Rotten!!!

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 3:43pm PST 
OK, I came in here today just to look for an answer to something that Pedigree sent me. They had said something about having a safe Thanksgiving Holiday, and then this;"Thanksgiving meals may have all your favorites, but imagine what can happen to your dog if he chows down on mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie. Keep in mind that the potential risks of feeding him Thanksgiving leftovers far outweigh his momentary delight. A little restraint and a yummy chew toy will keep your dog safe this Thanksgiving and for many holidays to come."
My dog loves sweet potatoes and regular mashed potatoes. What's wrong with that? I thought they were good for dogs.
Please help, I don't want to give my dog something that might make him sick in the long run.
Thanks,
Roy's Meemaw
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Picasso, Mar 31 10:55 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > I need a friend to talk to...... bad news.....

Roy

Spoiled- Rotten!!!

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 3:29pm PST 
hugkissing You are in our prayers
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Roy, Nov 4 3:29 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > 3 weeks of cage rest!
Roy

Spoiled- Rotten!!!

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 3:27pm PST 
hugkissing
So sorry to hear that you're not doing well. We'll put you on a list that we're now making to take to The Falls to pray for the doggies that need it. My Meemaw says the water takes the prayers to the angels quicker so they can get answered.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Nov 9 12:10 pm

What I Love About Dogster > I LOVE...

Roy

Spoiled- Rotten!!!

Barked: Mon Oct 26, '09 2:17pm PST 
cheer
I Thank Dogster for that, and giving me a place to write about my breed. There's so little info out there on us!
*big licks*cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♥ Tucker ♥, Oct 30 11:56 am

Behavior & Training > What to make of our behaviourist session?

Roy

Spoiled- Rotten!!!

Barked: Sun Oct 18, '09 5:43pm PST 
You really need to find a new trainer! And you are 100% correct when you say"Isn't the point of a behaviourist and trainer to help ease your fears and do things safely?"
Roy comes from a farming line so when ever he sees other dogs, he wants to herd them. LOL He gets to nipping at their heels, barking at them. It's his nature. I just have to have him sit while the other dogs go. Once they are past us, he goes right on his way.
Sometimes you just have to modify for their natural tendencies.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Missy , Oct 22 9:34 am

Behavior & Training > Do you walk your dog(s) after dark?

Roy

Spoiled- Rotten!!!

Barked: Sun Oct 18, '09 5:33pm PST 
Roy loves walking after dark! He chases the nocturnal animals that come out to play & feed. I live within the city, so lighting isn't a problem and b/c of the size of Roy's head, many cross the street when they see us coming. LOL
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Chloe, Oct 19 6:22 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > How do you home-cookers feel toward....
Roy

Spoiled- Rotten!!!

Barked: Sun Oct 18, '09 5:30pm PST 
I feed Roy both, store bought food and home cooked. When I make the home cooked, I used barley and oatmeal rather than white rice. From what I've been reading here, is that a problem? He also LOVES veggies, and I'm hearing here, that's not essential for them as it is us. Does it matter that he eats veggies like crazy? He likes both cooked and raw ones.snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by spottydog, Oct 19 8:37 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.