Postings by Delta Force CGC RN NA RL1

GO!

(Page 1 of 250: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Sports & Agility > How long did you train in agility before trialing?
Delta Force- CGC RN NA- RL1

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Tue Jan 24, '12 7:11pm PST 
I hear 18 months is average, however Delta and I trialed at about 12-13 months. Depends on how fast you and your dog progress.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Delta Force CGC RN NA RL1, Jan 24 7:11 pm

Sports & Agility > Brag: Maluko qualifying for her first Rally Noice leg

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Wed Nov 23, '11 9:57am PST 
You can definitely do both. smile I do. I generally don't talk to as many people at AKC shows than I do at APDT but I still like to show off my positively reinforced dog.

Congrats by the way! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Nov 23 4:03 pm

Sports & Agility > Delta's RL1 Title Run

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Tue Nov 22, '11 1:04pm PST 
Took Delta to an APDT trial not too long ago and she just rocks my socks. I love this girl. smile I can't wait to go off leash with her, I now have full confidence! I believe her three RL1 scores were 204, 208, and 209 with one 2nd place and two 1st places.

RL1 Title
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Maluko, RAE, AX, AXJ, NF, NW1,, Nov 23 9:17 am

Behavior & Training > Canine Life And Social Skills : CLASS~ anyone heard of it??

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Sun Oct 30, '11 6:31pm PST 
Delta has all three! My little Doctor. Lol :-P I helped my trainer (who is an evaluator) integrate it into your family dog class so I got to take a session for free and then she tested us. Lol Delta had a blast. I love the real life training that it simulates.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Theodore aka Teddy **CGC**, Oct 30 7:35 pm

Sports & Agility > Opal got he RN today

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 6:45pm PST 
Congrats! Yay for the first rally title!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Delta Force CGC RN NA RL1, Sep 21 6:45 pm

Sports & Agility > Yes, There Is A NA After My Name!!!

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Sun Sep 18, '11 6:48pm PST 
Thanks guys! I'm planning on going as far as Delta is happy. If that's to a MACH... well, I'm not complaining. LOL!!! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Sep 20 9:25 am

Sports & Agility > Yes, There Is A NA After My Name!!!

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Sat Sep 17, '11 1:26pm PST 
Last weekend Delta had one day of trialing. She was able to pick up her NA title with a rough run and second place! Lol I am so proud of her! And me!!! We've come so far in a year and have so much more to learn. We'll probably be stuck in open for quite awhile. And we're working on that Jumpers thing. Lol Only one Q in jumpers so far. She and I are having a blast and its awesome to finally be doing what I've wanted to do for so long. And to have a dog that loves it more than me. LOL
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Sep 20 9:25 am

Sports & Agility > Move Up question...

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Thu Jun 16, '11 9:21pm PST 
What Bailey said Lol
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Magnum NAJ O-TN-N OJC WV-N , Jun 17 1:26 pm

Food & Nutrition > So, what\'s in your kong today?

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Sat Apr 9, '11 9:34pm PST 
Tomorrow Delta will be having one that has a peanut butter plug on the end, filled with sweet potato baby food and random kibble samples lying in my dog closet. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 81 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Feb 5 7:00 am

Food & Nutrition > Allergy tests are in.....wow this is so frustrating!

Raw Fed and- Happy

Barked: Sat Mar 12, '11 8:06am PST 
I would try NV. I know people have had problems with their raw, but I've never had problems with them. I think they're a higher quality food and my dogs love their grain free biscuits. I used their Lamb prairie as treats for Delta when she was younger.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Barney, friend of Lennox, Mar 13 12:19 pm

(Page 1 of 250: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.