Postings by Kyia

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Homemade Dog Treat Recipes! Please Share!
Kyia

Kyiamentary

Barked: Sat Apr 27, '13 7:10pm PST 
wow, that is a good idea, i like to dig in the recycling bin and see what my family has thrown away and add to the dogs food, but i think i will add it al to baked treats now lol.. thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Spencer, Dec 30 2:15 am

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > I need help getting started on a good home prepared diet for Delilah
Kyia

Kyiamentary

Barked: Sat Apr 27, '13 7:02pm PST 
i had my shih tzu on raw for 4 years and my yorkie for two years. i just switched them both to home cooked. my shih tzu had a lot of issues clear up for her, but she smelled really bad. within a couple of days she smelt great, i love the raw diet, but it is not for every dog. if you want a good home cooked guide, get dr.pitcairns book complete guide to natural health for dogs and cats.

i followed this with my first yorkie who lived 18 years. smile for calcium, i use dried egg shells and put them through a coffee grinder or take cooked chicken bones that others threw away and put them in the vitamix with some water, flax seeds, coconut oil, enzymes, whatever you want to add to it. until liquid. put in fridge and add to food daily.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kyia, Apr 27 7:02 pm

Dogs & Travel > FREE PETSITTING EXCHANGE GROUP-TORONTO

Kyia

Kyiamentary

Barked: Sat Apr 27, '13 6:46pm PST 
FREE PETSITTING EXCHANGE GROUP-TORONTO

For those of you who have dogs that don't like to travel with you,get to know your neighbours, get to know others with the same breed or at least the same size dog as yours..I was tired of hearing NO from petsmart and other places about pet sitting my raw dogs, even homecooked was not allowed, and you know they want you to vaccinate your dog to death..so i made my own group.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/torontobarkwatch/
Approved by forums moderator
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kyia, Apr 27 6:46 pm

Dog Health > plaqclnz and suzies tarter liquid

Kyia

Kyiamentary

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 9:04pm PST 
has anyone tried any of these on a regular basis? has it worked for you?my yorkie will throw up if his stomach is empty if i use the plaq one.and i worry about the liquid one cause you put it in the water and they actually digest it.

thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kyia, Jan 2 9:04 pm

Senior Dogs > what is considered senior for a toy breed?

Kyia

Kyiamentary

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 9:18pm PST 
my shih tzu is 9 years old. is she senior now?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jun 4 12:37 pm

Raw Food Diet > Yikes! Food aggression?
Kyia

Kyiamentary

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 4:54pm PST 
is there a bit of insecurity there with the following you around? does he have seperation anxiety? my yorkie follows me everywhere. he has to be where i am at all times.. when i adopted him, he barked and howled for 12 hours when i was at work. it was 6 months of hell.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Casper, Jan 1 2:02 pm

Raw Food Diet > Yikes! Food aggression?

Kyia

Kyiamentary

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 10:59am PST 
i can't go near my shih tzu's face when she is eating raw or i will loose a finger. she started this with raw prey food. i now pet her back when she is eating and her neck to let her know i wot take it but to get her to feel safe when eating.. my yorkie just picks the food up and runs if i come near him when eating lol
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Casper, Jan 1 2:02 pm

Raw Food Diet > Chi won't eat

Kyia

Kyiamentary

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 10:54am PST 
when i started my shih tzu on raw she refused to eat for 3 days. i had to half cook it and cook it less and less each day.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kyia, Dec 29 10:54 am

Raw Food Diet > RMB beef for toy breeds

Kyia

Kyiamentary

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 8:44am PST 
thanks maxwell, that is a good idea a strip may work great! oxtail. did i buy that? not sure, i will look in the freezer. thanks for the reminding.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kyia, Dec 29 8:44 am

Raw Food Diet > RMB beef for toy breeds
Kyia

Kyiamentary

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 4:30pm PST 
finding it hard to feed beef to my shih tzu . if i give her cut up chunks of beef she will throw it all back up. if i give her a slab of beef she wont tear it apart to get the acid in her stomach to digest it. what beef or red meat comes on a bone that a small dog can eat?

actually she did tear the slab on lamb meat i gave her. is it possible she likes certain beef but not others?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kyia, Dec 29 8:44 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.