(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Plus Contests > Rosette giveaway!
Snow Angel - misses you !- :(

She S no w- Angel! (a pun- BOL )

Barked: Mon Oct 18, '10 10:35pm PST 
wave VERY COOL! way to go applause dancing snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ♥Our Angel Jake♥, Dec 16 8:12 am

Plus Contests > Vote Fur Me Please

Barked: Mon Oct 18, '10 10:32pm PST 
wave Hi Noel! I Voted! Good Luck! cheer way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Snow Angel - misses you ! :(, Oct 18 10:32 pm

Plus Contests > It's time for another 100 zealie music drawing!!

Barked: Mon Oct 18, '10 10:30pm PST 
wave So nice of you have this game! cheer
Can I choose....
18. Stand and Scream - Krystal Myers
Thanks!
snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by ♥ DarlaMae ♥, Nov 14 4:01 pm

What I Love About Dogster > How about a Heart of Gold Forever Star for those Special Friends of ours to be recognized? ♥

Barked: Mon Apr 26, '10 8:20pm PST 
h There are just some Special Dogster friends that have a Heart of Gold...so giving and Kind and so deserving of this Special Gift Forever Star ! Wouldn't this be a nice way for them to be always recognized? way to go Please take this into consideration! Thankyou! We Love you Dogster Head Quarters! ♥kitty
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Snow Angel - misses you ! :(, Apr 26 8:20 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > We need a way to earn/be awarded or win free Zealies from H.Q.s\'!

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 6:27am PST 
wave I have a suggestion. I think there should be more free Zealies given out to Dogster & Catster members! Maybe All DDPs and Dog/Cats of the Day/Week should be given a set amont , maybe DDPs 10 Zealies, Dog/Cats of the Day 15 and Dog/Cats of the Week 20 !? What about just random picks once a week for 20 Zealies? ...Or more contests or ways to win Zealies! You know we're all always buying them and it can get costly! Alot of us are unemployed and Love to Give but cannot afford to buy as many as we'd like to! Please, take this suggestion into consideration! Thankyou H.Qs! We love Dog ster! thinking way to go dancing cheer snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 4 6:38 am

Dog of the Day & Week > We need a way to win/earn or be awarded Free Zealies from H.Q.s'!

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 6:25am PST 
wave I have a suggestion. I think there should be more free Zealies given out to Dogster & Catster members! Maybe All DDPs and Dog/Cats of the Day/Week should be given a set amont , maybe DDPs 10 Zealies, Dog/Cats of the Day 15 and Dog/Cats of the Week 20 !? What about just random picks once a week for 20 Zealies? ...Or more contests or ways to win Zealies! You know we're all always buying them and it can get costly! Alot of us are unemployed and Love to Give but cannot afford to buy as many as we'd like to! Please, take this suggestion into consideration! Thankyou H.Qs! We love Dog ster! thinkingcheer way to go dancing snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bonito, May 22 7:51 pm

Plus Contests > We need a way to win/earn /be awarded Free Zealies from H.Q.s!

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 6:23am PST 
wave I have a suggestion. I think there should be more free Zealies given out to Dogster & Catster members! Maybe All DDPs and Dog/Cats of the Day/Week should be given a set amont , maybe DDPs 10 Zealies, Dog/Cats of the Day 15 and Dog/Cats of the Week 20 !? What about just random picks once a week for 20 Zealies? ...Or more contests or ways to win Zealies! You know we're all always buying them and it can get costly! Alot of us are unemployed and Love to Give but cannot afford to buy as many as we'd like to! Please, take this suggestion into consideration! Thankyou H.Qs! We love Dog ster! cheer way to go dancing snoopy thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 4 2:08 pm

What I Love About Dogster > We need a way to win/earn /be awarded Free Zealies!

Barked: Thu Mar 4, '10 6:21am PST 
wave I have a suggestion. I think there should be more free Zealies given out to Dogster & Catster members! Maybe All DDPs and Dog/Cats of the Day/Week should be given a set amont , maybe DDPs 10 Zealies, Dog/Cats of the Day 15 and Dog/Cats of the Week 20 !? What about just random picks once a week for 20 Zealies? ...Or more contests or ways to win Zealies! You know we're all always buying them and it can get costly! Alot of us are unemployed and Love to Give but cannot afford to buy as many as we'd like to! Please, take this suggestion into consideration! Thankyou H.Qs! We love Dog ster! way to go dancing thinking snoopy cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Digger, Mar 10 2:32 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please pray for our daughter

Barked: Sun Feb 21, '10 11:48pm PST 
wave Hi! I just found this message today in some old mail! I was so sorry to read this sad news however, am so Happy to read she is doing better! I hope she continues ! Take care! I will still keep her in my thoughts and prayers! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Sallie Mae, Apr 7 12:42 am

Plus Power of the Paw > October is Adopt- A - Dog month!

Barked: Wed Oct 21, '09 1:32am PST 
"October is Adopt-a-Dog month!

Send a Power of the Paw rosette to your furiends with hope that everyfur finds their furever home!

Until there are none, adopt one!

way to go snoopy wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 2:14 pm

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.