GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Labrador Retriever > Diagnosed with Bone Cancer ... can you please vote to help raise $$$. Thank you!!
Rosie

Tennis balls are- the point of- life!

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 8:09am PST 
I can't find her page when I search. I really want to vote though. I searched her name but it didn't bring up her page. It brought up pictures of dogs sticking out they're tonges. How can I find it?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 11 8:09 am

Labrador Retriever > What your Lab has eaten...
Rosie

Barked: Fri Oct 9, '09 8:51am PST 
Oh yes Labds will eat anything that doesn't eat them first! Hehe. My Lab Abbi hasn't eaten aything that's not suposed to be eaten. (Not for lack of tryingsmile ) She's almost eaten a cat toy.
LOL
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 15 11:33 am

Chihuahua > How are your Chis with children?

Rosie

Barked: Sat Oct 3, '09 8:06pm PST 
My mother's chihuahua loves kids. He kisses them and plays with them. My aunt has two chihuahuas: Ray Ray is nervouse and timid around kids she has never met. Tipsy on the other hand doesn't like them. She barks and snips and them.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 12:01 am

Behavior & Training > Which trained behavior does your dog enjoy performing the best?

Rosie

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 3:34pm PST 
Abbi's favorite is high paw. Rosie's favorite is lay down.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Sep 18 12:52 pm

Behavior & Training > What's your Relationship with your Dog?

Rosie

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 3:18pm PST 
With Abbi it's like a best friend/sorta parent relationship (and somtimes trainer) Abbi sleeps on the bed with me every night (Yes, in my bed) . She is my baby girl and my best friend. Rosie is not as attached as other dogs would be (Because of her past. She was abused and neglected from what we can tell) . She is my friend/ my outside/excersize buddy. She sleeps on a big dog pillow next to my bed.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Sep 25 9:58 am

Behavior & Training > What's your Relationship with your Dog?
Rosie

Barked: Thu Sep 17, '09 3:18pm PST 
Abbi it's like a best friend/parent relationship (and somtimes trainer) Abbi sleeps on the bed with me every night (Yes, in my bed) . She is my baby girl and my best friend. Teach her tons of tricks and she enjoys maing me happy. I'm the same with her.

Both Abbi And Rosie
There is only two peices of furniture on my whole house that they(and Rosie) can not get on. (Two nice new arm chairs). They have a couch, a blanket , and two bug dog pillows. They both get breakfest and dinner made (By me) for them. I get them a new toy each time I'm around a pet toy store.

Rosie is not as attached as other dogs would be (Because of her past. She was abused and neglected from what we can tell) . She is my friend/ my outside/excersize buddy. She sleeps on a big dog pillow next to my bed. We'll play outside together and have plenty of fun .
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Sep 25 9:58 am

Behavior & Training > Indoor activities for bad weather?

Rosie

Barked: Tue Sep 15, '09 8:02pm PST 
Does she like a flahlight? My Rosie when it's pouring loves a flashlight. I'll turn it on and she'll chace it all around. It's s funny to watch!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 15 8:02 pm

Behavior & Training > Prong collars

Rosie

Barked: Tue Sep 15, '09 7:49pm PST 
NEVER use a prong collar! It can result in heart fallure!
[notify]
» There has since been 97 posts. Last posting by , Sep 26 9:22 pm

Behavior & Training > What are your dog's favorite toys?

Rosie

Barked: Mon Sep 14, '09 11:59am PST 
My Abbi's favorite toys are squeakys . Rosie's favorite toys are tennis balls.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Sep 16 3:19 pm

Behavior & Training > Unique trick ideas for a contest?
Rosie

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 12:45pm PST 
I like leg weave. What you do: Have the dog standing next to you and step out with the leg that's away from the dog. Make sure that your step is big enough. Entice dog with a treat to walk between your legs. Then step out with the other and repeat the process. Hope you find a good trick!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 13 12:45 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.