Postings by Casey

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Plus Power of the Paw > Angels SHOCKING Update!...and a bit of a rant
Casey

You Gonna Eat- That?

Barked: Thu Dec 15, '11 2:43am PST 
I was told I was a puppy. When Mom got me to the vet I was well over 1 year, maybe 2? Vets can tell by teeth. Mom said OH! Well, okay, a spay, home, and go from there. If Mom hadn'r resusued me, I'd be put down. No Body wanted me!
Bless you for taking your doggie- people lie and puppy mills, and Oh- I try to get those _you know whats. Please, feel comforted, that this doggie, regardess the age, was and is LOVED by you. cloud 9

From Casey's Family hug
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Talker, Dec 17 7:58 am

Get Well Soon > buddy needs help
Casey

You Gonna Eat- That?

Barked: Sat Oct 30, '10 12:28pm PST 
I had to have surgery on one of my doggies, Chaka. She had stomach cancer. I didn't have the money! So I looked about, and found that there are places where you can pay a little and foundations can cover the rest.
That's what I did. There's places who will help! Praying for you. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Casey, Oct 30 12:28 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Cesar Getting Divorced!

Casey

You Gonna Eat- That?

Barked: Sat Jun 5, '10 12:42pm PST 
Wow. So surprised. I loved (still do) the way Cesar would just use that "Calm Assertivness- and his wife would help him. But Humans are humans, and maybe things happen. Uh, I have a thought- but I won't say. My mommy's parents (our grandparents) got a divorce- that's human stuff, anyway.
But still, I'm so surprised. Maybe they'll work it out! shrug
We hope so.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jun 8 10:44 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Humane Society of the United States

Casey

You Gonna Eat- That?

Barked: Thu Jun 3, '10 12:45pm PST 
Hi folks- an incredibly long discussion. And I'll admit, I did not read every single word.
The back and forth leave us confused.
1. All animals need to be treated Humane (There's that word)
2. Ban all puppy mills and those who just want to make money from breeding over and over, poor doggies who never get a chance at a loving home.
3. I liked the comment that "reputable" breeders are licenced, and never have over 50 (that's a lot) doggies at a time. That means they are getting the care they need.
4. We hate these ads we see on TV- can't watch them. My money goes directly to the organizations who USE that money for saving animals.- As we have said, We don't WANT cards, christmas wrapping paper, address labels- use the money for the animals!
5. The big "animal organizations" i.e. Aspca and HSUS may get the word out- about animal care- but all that money they get, goes to staff, products made in China (The "bracelet" you receive from the ASPCA) in made in CHINA- and we all know how animals are treated there. Oh, yes, we called them, about that, and spoke with someone there, they said "They'd bring it up at the next meeting"-this was a few years ago- and still, "if you join right now, as Sarah McLaughlin says, "we'll send you this bracelet".
Hmmmp.
We support our local animal shelters and those who don't "BEG" for money.
Why should our mom pay for Wayne Pacille's salery?

We care about fighting animal crulety- but we wonder, who, exactly is getting the most of the money?
dog By the way, I am a mutt- all mommy's doggies have been adopted. I would have been "put down" if it wasn't for her.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Tiller (Skansen's Ira in the M, Jun 4 6:07 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Why I don\'t like many hunters...

Casey

You Gonna Eat- That?

Barked: Mon May 31, '10 7:13am PST 
dog I could not agree with you more, Zacary. But there are good people who take care of their hunting dogs- even though I am totally against hunting.
But to leave a dog, any dog, without water, in hot weather, I'll call animal control as well (I have- many times) Sadly, all a human has to show is that the dog "has shelter" (Could be a cardboard box) and "water" (slimy green water?)
(and they could be very malnourished)- nothing Animal control can do- grrrrrrrr I would!
A domesticated dog IS OUR pack animal. Some people just shouldn't have an animal- chained up, no water- lemmee at him!
Good for you, and please check back- sometimes thats' what we have to do. I don't give a rats tail if they get mad at me. I want to save the dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Jun 4 4:48 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Boo on Dogster!
Casey

You Gonna Eat- That?

Barked: Mon May 31, '10 1:57am PST 
Mommy put a Petfinder Link on my page- after reading this post, I realize they won't need my measly little link anymore.
Since Dogster has decided to eliminate all local and out-of state hook-ups for adoptions.
Not very nice, Dogster! What are you thinking?
Oh, I get it. More advertising and money? Note the ads of BIG companies? How about the Dogster Adoption I favorited? Is that gone?
I have to say boo, too.
I'll take off the Petfinder link when I get the time.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Snickers, Jul 5 2:54 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > WOW! cop detains owner while dog dies in car...

Casey

You Gonna Eat- That?

Barked: Thu May 27, '10 2:37am PST 
I think my mom agrees with Chamois- on one hand, one must keep a cool head, even though you're driving to save your doggie.
If you do not have a cool head- for want of a better term- you will lose your temper, and police or Sheffifs will just take you in for not doing what they tell you.

My mom couldn't watch the video.cry

On the other hand, I DESPISE anyone who says "It's only a dog" and for this officer to be so cruel, he should lose his job.
Even a law enforcement personel, will only get a slap on the wrist.

This makes my blood boil! To this VERY day! in 2010, cruelty to an animal is a misdemoner, when it should be a felony!

If my mom sees animal cruelty- oh no- can't stop her- She'll get in trouble. Oh it's happened before. Oh and, if we let het watch the video, she would gone barking mad and probably in trouble- at the officer.

All we can do, is still try and push for much harder laws against people (yes that includes teenagers as well as adults), and put them in jail! Not just a fine!

We have said our part. The officer could have more symathtic, but if the driver was so upset, He had to stop him. Poor doggie.

Casey and her mom
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, May 29 12:52 pm

Raw Food Diet > OMD I was just given 100 lbs of elk

Casey

You Gonna Eat- That?

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 10:48am PST 
When mom moves to the country, we can get that! All the Exotic meat we've had is goat and lamb- otherwise, boring chicken. Good for you!
That'll feed ya for a year in the freezer!
Mom has never been on "Craigslist" they sell all kinds of stuff- even meat? We'll have to look.
Good on you.
Love, Casey way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Casey, May 18 10:48 am

What I Love About Dogster > Could You Offer Doggie Hamburger Rosettes?

Casey

You Gonna Eat- That?

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 10:03am PST 
Thanks, Huntington! We left you a lemonade, too. But we still would like Dogster to offer Hamburger/Cheeseburger rosettes or gifts!
Hint! Hint! We'll keep bugging Dogster.
If my mommy could design one, she would- but I don't think she knows how.
shrug
Thanks.
Love, Casey
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Milo, May 25 10:55 am

What I Love About Dogster > Could You Offer Doggie Hamburger Rosettes?
Casey

You Gonna Eat- That?

Barked: Sun May 16, '10 1:38am PST 
big laugh I'll admit it- I would like to be able to give my pup pals FOOD. Just a rose or flower or symbol is not enough.
Many of other doggies would like a hamburger or cheeseburger.
I know I would! Please, HQ, would you think about it?
Many thankees, Casey (Hungry Doggie) way to go
hail hug hail hugcloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Milo, May 25 10:55 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.