GO!

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Barks & Woofs > Thanksgiving Reminder!!!
Mika

As long as they- think they're- the boss

Barked: Sun Nov 20, '11 4:50pm PST 
Bump!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scruffy (R.I.P.), Nov 25 11:22 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > Tenannts removed and now to clean up
Mika

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 7:18am PST 
Dunlop,
You have an amazing attitude!!!! I guess progress is progress though and I know when I've managed even a small victory with my own house like finishing a project of home improvement or getting my improperly installed kitchen floor grout back to it's original color the feeling is amazing.I'm sure getting that door open felt great and put you one step closer to getting things done.Thanks for the update.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Oct 22 5:37 pm

Behavior & Training > I'm about to have a breakdown...

Mika

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 7:09am PST 
Sage,
In a pet with issues,you're right,even the smallest improvement is a MAJOR victory. Any breakthrough is a victory.Once the small sucesses come the bigger ones are usually just a little closer and lead to more hope and allow us to have the patience to wait it out a little longer. We're so happy for you that Sage's progress is finally beginning and hope it becomes easier for you now. Good Luck and Hang in there!!
Mika,Kai&Family
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Ellie, Sep 27 6:10 pm

Food & Nutrition > How much food?

Mika

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 6:52am PST 
Winn,
P-mailed you on this.Check your in box.
Mika,Kai&Mom
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 28 2:28 am

Dog Health > Charlie is recovering from multiple surgeries...

Mika

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 6:49am PST 
Charlie,
We know you're busy recovering but could you please try to find a minute to update us. All of your pals I'm sure are anxious to know how things are going for you and your family. Thanks Bunches!!
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughug to all of you our thoughts and prayers are still with you as well.
Mika,Kai&Family
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 6:49 am

Dog Health > Taking care of wounds. Paisley has a huge gash, it's late at night, urgent.
Mika

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 6:44am PST 
Rexy,
I don't know about it stinging with cats and dogs,but epsom salts sure did sting for me.I used it as instructed by an ER doctor after a car accident for bruises and sore muscles and thanks to that was able to locate even the smallest laceration anywhere I had one.
It stung alot. I also found it very drying to my skin,but I'm a people not a pup so it might be different.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 6:44 am

Dog Health > Loosing Hair

Mika

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 6:37am PST 
Anya,
How are you? Have you seen the vet yet? For your person in my area the basic Thyroid panel is $30. The more complex about $100. at least at my vets office and my sister's vet as well and the main thing they look at is TSH.(thyroid stimulating hormone) if a dog or a person has too much TSH they are trying to compensate for others being low.
if the THS is too high rather than just slightly higher than normal they will give a generic form of Synthroid which is a synthetic replacement for the natural hormone. Slightly higher than normal TSH is treated symptomatically.Good Luck and Feel Better Soon,Anya.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 6:37 am

Dog Health > Starting to think it Giardia or maybe even Colitis

Mika

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 7:16pm PST 
You can get giardia from spring or well water as well.You can also get coccidia from spring and well water. Did you say you use Frontline
and also gave a flea bath,used a flea collar and flea bombs? Have you considered pesticide poisoning? I use Advantix which is very similar and it has a warning on the package not to use any other flea killers,because of the risk of too much pesticide. Please at least call your vet tell them the symptoms and make them aware that you used several different forms of flea control. A friend of mine did the same thing,her dogs got sick,developed seizures and died she lost 4of6 dogs because of pesticide poisoning,due to the use of multiple products they over time absorbed too much and by the time she got them care it was too late. I would hate for that to happen to your pups.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 28 1:23 am

Dog Health > Taking care of wounds. Paisley has a huge gash, it's late at night, urgent.

Mika

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 6:59pm PST 
dog Fleas.
Paisley,
The fleas must really be wild. I know when I posted your first post was there,second half was not. Which is why I wrote what I did. Glad you got better advice from your usual vet.Hope Paisley learns some patience while she heals. Too,bad you can't reason with them.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 6:44 am

Food & Nutrition > protein is protein or not?
Mika

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 6:21pm PST 
YUCK!!!! Where is that barfy face icon.We need to go to HQabout that.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Taggert, Sep 28 11:17 am

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.