Postings by Guest ID 933411

GO!

Beagle > help - housebreaking my beagle is so different from my lab

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sun Dec 27, '09 9:50pm PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

That's a Beagle for you! You just have to stick with it. Crate training really helps as well.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 9:50 pm

Eurasier > Eurasier Info Request

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sun Dec 27, '09 9:43pm PST 
Eurasiers are awesome dogs! Braeden is such a wonderful boy. They are really calm dogs. They are also watchful and very close with their family. Braeden does not like to be out of our sight. He is also very sensetive and will sulk for hours when corrected. The best breed I can compare the Eurasier to is the Chow Chow. Eurasiers are companion dogs, not working dogs in any way. Having a Eurasier professionaly trained is not a good idea; they need their family to do the training. They are not outside dogs either. If lefted out in the yard away from their family they will become very depressed. While they aren't a working dog, they still love to participate in a variety of activities.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 27 9:43 pm

Yorkshire Terrier > WE ARE KINDA NEW

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sun Dec 27, '09 9:40pm PST 
Welcome! I'm new too! I would love to make some friends too. Yorkies rule! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 29 4:32 am

Dog Health > How Long Should a Dog Be on Pain Meds After Spaying?

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sun Dec 27, '09 9:30pm PST 
My boyfriend is having his puppy spayed tomorow and is kind of worried. She is 7 months old and has already had one heat. Is this too old or too young? The vet said that any dog can be spayed or neutered at any age as long as they are at least two pounds. We were at the vet last Monday and he told us that he will send her home with pain medications and to just give them to her whenever she seems like she is in pain. He didn't really give us a time period on how long to keep her on the medications. Anybody who has had their dog spayed or neutered before, I would really love some insight. My boyfriend is more worried about the medicine, but his little puppy going in for surgery is what worries me. Thoughts and advice are super appreciated!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Dec 28 8:51 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.