Close X

Postings by Guest ID 551203

GO!

(Page 1 of 241: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Dogster > anybody wanna chat?
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '16 8:39pm PST 
Will somefur please pmail me? I'm bored out of my mind and need crazy dog people to talk to. dog
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 23 8:39 pm

Behavior & Training > 2 unaltered dogs found running loose with tight fitted muzzles on
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '16 10:19pm PST 
Good luck with the dog. wishes Will you be keeping him or will you just be fostering him till his owner finds another place to live?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 14 10:19 pm

What I Love About Dogster > anybody wanna chat?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '16 10:09pm PST 
Tuck, I think that wish is now a far-fetched fantacy, babe. silenced
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 23 8:39 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '16 4:01pm PST 
Crap, looks like my last post didn't go through for some reason. confused Anyway, I've been back in Texas for a couple weeks now. Trying to look for a job on campus. smile

Question, does anybody know how I can see the newbies that recently joined dogster? A friend of mine recently joined with 2 of her dogs, but she doesn't remember their pet ID's, so IDK if anybody knows how I can find them. The dogs names are Cooper and Lucy if that helps. One's a pitt and the other one's a lab/pittX. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 6:14 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu May 26, '16 8:11pm PST 
Hi all. smile For some reason I keep thinking today is friday. confused I guess in an hour it technically will be, but... laugh out loud

There was a fire on the 8th floor of my parents condo this afternoon. Not sure what happened, but luckily we were all out when it happened. The alarm had just gone off and the firetrucks were just leaving. I can't imagine it was anything serious since nobody got hurt and there was no lingering odour. smile

Flicka, happy 10 years in the US. Did the pups come with you from the UK or did you get them here? Have you lived in any other states besides Oklahoma?

Kali, where did you live before NH?
[notify]
» There has since been 89 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 6:14 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu May 26, '16 10:14am PST 
Hi Flicka. wave So will the weather affect me coming back to DFW next Tuesday?
[notify]
» There has since been 91 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 6:14 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue May 24, '16 7:34pm PST 
heyyyyyyy! wave Haven't been here in forever. I thought I'd pop by and say hi. smile This last semester was crazy. I am looking to graduate with my master's of music degree in December. I can't wait to be done with my music degree for once and all. I am also working on getting my braile transcribing and teaching certificate within the next year. I believe it's truly where my heart is. Singing is something I'd rather do for fun on my own time with no pressure. I just don't have the passion for it like other professional musicians. Teaching in the blind community and doing braille transcription is what truly makes me happy. smile

I am in Canada for a bit, pretty much took care of everything I needed to, and will be back in Texas again next week. smile

I know dogster doesn't send out email notifications anymore, but does anybody still use pmail?
[notify]
» There has since been 94 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Today 6:14 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Harley

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon May 16, '16 5:29pm PST 
I had a feeling it was you as soon as I saw the thread title. I'm so sorry you lost him. He was a good boy and you guys made a strong solid team. Harley is a very happy angel now. little angel hug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Scruffy (RIP), May 31 5:42 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > thinking about starting a pet charity

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '16 9:51pm PST 
So I've had this idea in mind for quite some time. I'm thinking about starting a charity for underpriveledged pet pawrents who can't afford vet care for their babies. Over the years I've seen way too many devastated pawrents who had to make tough decisions for their babies for the sad fact that lack of funds didn't allow them to receive the vet care they needed and deserved, and it breaks my heart every time. It's time that society learn to value pets as much as humans. The charity that I'm thinking about starting will allow underpriveledged pet pawrents to get their babies all the medical attention they need without having to pay a nickel. That way pets and their families can still stay together. Has anybody ever had experience with something like this before? This probably won't happen till I finish school, but it's good to think about these things early on. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Apr 19 9:51 pm

What I Love About Dogster > the truth, and what I think should happen
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Dec 6, '15 4:16pm PST 
Toto, the point is, if you want your business to be successful, you need to ensure that your clientell are happy all the time, otherwise they're not gonna come back. I agree, the site is free, and so you're right, they didn't demand money from us, but why do you think a lot of people got pissed off and left? It's because crap kept screwing up and everybody got frustrated. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. In the end, it's not all about the money, it's that what started off as a fun online community for pet lovers has now become very clinical, and the fact that dogster seems to have gotten lazy and not give a crap. red face
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bear, Dec 23 9:20 pm

(Page 1 of 241: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.