Postings by Guest ID 551203

GO!

(Page 1 of 232: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Anyone else having trouble with pmails and friend requests?
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue May 19, '15 1:05pm PST 
Also when I try to log on, it doesn't take me right to the community page, so I have to log in from scratch every time and it's a pain in the tail. I wish they'd send out mass emails about what's going on like they used to so that we're not left in the dark whenever there's a problem with the site.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Afro Ken, Fri 6:56 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > my thoughts on rehoming
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat May 16, '15 7:10pm PST 
I've also heard about dogs getting rehomed because a partner/spouse didn't like dogs. I'm sorry, but people who don't like dogs or animals for that matter are automatically on my s$list. I refuse to associate with such people. Part of the reason I broke up with my ex boyfriend was because he didn't like my choice of dog breeds and he also wouldn't agree to dogs sleeping on the bed. I understand dogs sleeping on the bed is not for everyone, but you wanna be with me you respect my animals' place in my life. smile

I think the thing that breaks my heart the most is when people rehome their senior dog or surrender them to the shelter because they don't wanna face the time when the dog passes away. Well crap, if you're that incapable of handling death, then you shouldn't have gotten a dog in the first place. Back when I was a youth group leader at my church, there was a kid in my group whose parents rehomed their black lab because he was getting old and slowing down, and I think the kid's little brother had some kind of severe autism, and the parents thought experiencing something pass away would be way too traumatic for him, so they rehomed a black lab and got a chihuahua which I thought was screwed up. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ~ Uma Isabella Dietrich ~, Wed 10:12 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Which Breed would be best?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat May 16, '15 6:47pm PST 
I think papillons would be good, but I've heard they're like minnie border collies. I also like pomeranians. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, May 16 6:47 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Neighbor Might Assault My Dog

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat May 16, '15 6:44pm PST 
OK, at this point I don't believe for a minute that she's truly and legitimately afraid of dogs. If it were really the case she'd be going out of her way to avoid them at all costs, not going through all that trouble to harm them. As far as her calling the authorities, it reminds me of the news story about a lady who called 911 on McDonalds because they didn't have any chicken nuggets left. If this wern't such a pain in the tail for you, it would almost be funny in a way. laugh out loud frown
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, May 16 6:44 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Anyone else having trouble with pmails and friend requests?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat May 16, '15 7:52am PST 
Every time I go to do those things it says page not found. IDK what to do anymore. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Afro Ken, Fri 6:56 am

Choosing the Right Dog > How are Japanese Mastiffs?
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat May 9, '15 11:41am PST 
I don't know anything about Japanese mastiffs, but I believe any type of mastiff would be good for protection. smile

Here's a list of some other breeds you could look into. smile

briard
rottweiler
akita
GSD
bouvier
newfoundland
Tibetan mastiff
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Koby, May 10 7:21 am

Dog Health > Worried about my girl - vet can't find anything wrong

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat May 9, '15 11:33am PST 
Jasper, I think OP said that the vet tested for all those and couldn't find anything. Do you think this could be a raw issue Hun? I bet Op's vet isn't aware that Kelly is on a raw diet. frown thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Sat 6:34 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > How to Speak Dogster... BOL and more!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon May 4, '15 6:23pm PST 
Sadly a lot of people left. cry I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon though, so I'm afraid you'll have to put up with me for a while. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Reina, May 11 6:12 pm

Dogs & Travel > Family Members Who Don't Love Dogs

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon May 4, '15 6:20pm PST 
Thankfully everybody in my family is pet friendly. I personally don't really associate with animal haters. Is your sister scared of dogs?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Duke, Mon 10:27 am

Dog Health > Hematoma vs Mast Cell Tumor Opinions please
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri May 1, '15 9:23pm PST 
I agree with Kali, if she didn't have the bump before she fell, then it's possible that it could've happened when she hit the concrete. I honestly have never heard of a massed cell tumour in a 9 week old puppy. I'm not sure if it's even possible, especially where it is located on her body.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jasper, May 3 6:53 am

(Page 1 of 232: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.