Close X

Postings by Guest ID 551203

GO!

(Page 1 of 242: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Dogster > keeping in touch
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Jul 13, '16 9:50am PST 
Jack, mommy can't do facebook, remember?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jul 13 9:50 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '16 11:27pm PST 
Sonja, I just sent you a pmail with my personal email address. Feel free to email me whenever you get a chance. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:34 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '16 7:08pm PST 
Hey guys. I heard about a new forum that dogsters are going to.
http://www.dogsterfriends.freeforums.net/
I've been trying to join all day, but the recapcha thing is taking forever to load on my computer. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:34 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '16 5:05pm PST 
Afro Ken, I don't think we ever got to know each other, but I've certainly heard about you. Let me tell you this, good minds think alike. smile

I've been trying to join the new forum all day, but can't seem to get past the thing where I'm supposed to verify that I'm a human and not a spam bot. Guest, do you know who's running the forum? Maybe is there a way I can speak to them on the phone? I can't do the visual challenge. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jul 13 9:50 am

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jul 7, '16 4:22pm PST 
Does anybody know how Jasper's biopsy went today?
[notify]
» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:34 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '16 9:15pm PST 
As most of you have probably heard by now, dogster and catster is ending on July 12th. It's for real this time. Mommy and I saw it coming a mile away, but we still have a lot of mixed feelings. confused Since Mommy is blind and can't use social media on her computer, we thought we'd go ahead and create an email thread where we can all post our email addresses so that we can still keep in touch with our friends. smile
I'll go first

vickychan@rogers.com

Hope to hear from you soon. smile

Yosh and mommy Victoria
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jul 13 9:50 am

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '16 9:04pm PST 
I can't do facebook with my special computer software. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 72 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:34 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '16 4:02pm PST 
Not that it really matters anymore, but I wonder what their reasoning is for closing down the community for real this time. thinking

I'm thinking, since I don't have any social media due to it not being compatible with my special computer, what if I started a new thread where everybody posts their email addresses? If everybody is comfortable with that, I will go ahead and do it tonight. That way we can still all keep in touch, and those who don't have social media will be able to keep in touch as well. smile

In other news, I'm not sure if I ever told you guys, but I finally joined meetup a few months ago. It's been a great experience so far getting to meet people outside my restrictive Christian school environment. After several failed attempts at trying to meet people in the real world, I realized that my way wasn't working, so I decided to try meetup, and it's gone well for me so far. The frustrating part is being able to get rides to and from meetup events. I've tried contacting the organizers in some of my groups and explaining my situation to them and I've posted several messages in the discussion forums, but I always seem to get some sort of strange reaction. I understand not everybody feels comfortable picking up strangers, but I did put me holding a papillon puppy as my profile pic. A young girl holding a dog seems innocent enough doesn't it? If I were an event organizer I'd help a blind person in a heartbeat. Of course I'd wanna talk to them first. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 75 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:34 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '16 10:18am PST 
Hi all. wave Got an email from catster saying that the community areas are gonna be closed after July 12th. Not sure if it affects dogster as well? I honestly saw it coming a mile away. A lot of mixed feelings here. confused

Sonja, hug for Jasper and wishes for a good outcome.
[notify]
» There has since been 78 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 2:34 pm

What I Love About Dogster > anybody wanna chat?
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '16 8:39pm PST 
Will somefur please pmail me? I'm bored out of my mind and need crazy dog people to talk to. dog
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 23 8:39 pm

(Page 1 of 242: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.