Postings by Guest ID 551203

GO!

(Page 1 of 237: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Laws & Legislation > Landlord suddenly giving issues
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '15 12:32pm PST 
I wonder if it's possible they could've had an incident with a mastiff in the past, so maybe that's why they're weary? thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 12:32 pm

Dog Health > Second Wind? Eating more and chasing the cat
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jul 30, '15 10:19am PST 
Well my love it seems like you've got a little fighter on your hands. I'm so happy he's doing so much better today. cheer Spoil him every minute of every day and do everything you've ever dreamed about. When he decides he's had enough, he'll let you know. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Peter Parker, Fri 9:57 am

Dog Health > It appears to be cancer (Prostate Cancer) - How to keep weight on and eating up?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Jul 29, '15 9:29am PST 
hug hug hug hug hug for you too Scooter
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Wed 9:29 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > A Video of my beautiful golden a few weeks before he died

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '15 8:25pm PST 
What a cute video. smile I'm so sorry he passed away. It never gets easier to lose a furry friend. hug little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jul 28 8:25 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '15 8:17pm PST 
Oh right, I missed the part about the visiting. In that case, I'm not sure if the same applies, but legally I don't think they can deny visitation, but again it depends on your city/state. I think having a 1 on 1 meeting with your landlord is a great idea so you know exactly what's going on. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 12:32 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '15 12:56pm PST 
Unfortunately due to all kinds of liability bullcrap, a lot of apartments have breed and even weight restrictions on dogs. In all honesty, at the end of the day, it all just comes down to ignorance and lack of education. As for the legal portion, I guess it depends on your state/city.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Thu 12:32 pm

Puppy Place > How big will i get?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jul 28, '15 8:27am PST 
Based on his breeds, I'd say between 50-70 LBs. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jul 28 8:27 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Dog breeds good with cats and good for older dogs

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Jul 27, '15 10:07pm PST 
A springer sounds great, but I'm not sure whether they'd be ideal for apartment living though, that's my only concern. What about a maltese?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jake & Sweet Caroline, Wed 10:36 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Dog breeds good with cats and good for older dogs

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '15 10:30pm PST 
What about a Pomeranian? They wouldn't be much bigger than Jax. thinking I'm thinking that the best way to go about this is maybe check your local rescue groups and see what dogs they have available for adoption. Perhaps you could have them do a meet and greet at your house so that both Sweetie and Jax are there and you can see if they all get along. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Jake & Sweet Caroline, Wed 10:36 pm

Dog Health > It appears to be cancer (Prostate Cancer) - How to keep weight on and eating up?
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '15 10:23pm PST 
Hey Honey, I think for the last week of his life you really should spoil him and give him whatever food he wants whenever he's feeling up to eating again. He most definitely deserves to be spoiled. So sorry you and Jake are coming to the end of the road. I know you guys have been through so much together. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Wed 9:29 am

(Page 1 of 237: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.