Postings by Guest ID 551203

GO!

(Page 1 of 230: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > Dog's constantly fighting one temporarily re homed help!
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Apr 24, '15 8:55am PST 
How strong of a bond did your son have with Triggs? I would try to explain to him that Triggs is much happier at Uncle's house because there's more room for him to run and play, and that he is always welcome to visit. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Trigger, Today 9:40 am

Puppy Place > New puppies
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Apr 23, '15 10:18pm PST 
I will never understand the survival of the fittest concept. Unfortunately this is not the first time I've heard of animals eating their babies. I will never understand why they do that. You'd think that the mother would know that these are her babies and would take extra special care of the weaker ones. confused cry
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hiro, Today 6:03 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Rant and confusion... Please help!!!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '15 10:40pm PST 
So happy for you Girl. applause At least you're away from that psychotic nutcase. cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tia Star, Wed 9:50 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Choosing a dog for PSD work

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '15 11:56am PST 
Leonburgers are quite commonly used for SD work, so they might be a good fit for you. I also think that English mastiffs would be good too. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tia Star, Wed 10:07 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Elderly roommates want Companion, best fit?

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Apr 20, '15 8:44am PST 
Well since I personally don't have much interest in short haired small dogs, I'm gonna go against my better judgment and suggest adopting a chi. That's the only thing I can think of that would fix your father in law's situation. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Missy , Today 8:16 am

Food & Nutrition > Alternatives to Hill's S/D or C/D for dog with struvite crystals?
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 10:49pm PST 
How are the dogs getting crystals at such a young age? It doesn't make any sense to me. confused Don't crystals usually show up in seniors? thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Sun 10:49 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 10:46pm PST 
Too bad you and BF can't move in together in your own apartment. That would certainly be the best case cinario for you. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Tia Star, Wed 9:50 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '15 3:16pm PST 
I think everybody has given you some great advice. I know that in Canada, they cannot legally deny you housing if you have an SD, and if they do, you can press charges. I'm sorry your roommate went in and unnecessarily complicated things. shock
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Tia Star, Wed 9:50 pm

Behavior & Training > Multiple behaviour problems. Time for a change!

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 3:38pm PST 
I read through your entire post, so 2 points for Victoria. smile I think the your best option is to start from scratch as if he were a new puppy. I don't think it's too late to crate train, and I'd also start getting him on a feeding schedule. I'd also enrole him in puppy socialization classes. Hope this helps you a bit. puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Toby, Tue 9:33 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Spawn Brundrett
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '15 3:26pm PST 
hug hug hug hug hug Sweetie I'm so sorry that you lost Spawn and for your breakup as well. You have certainly gone through a lot these last couple months. I am here for you if you need me, OK Hun? big hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jax (earned her wings 5/30/12), Sun 7:29 am

(Page 1 of 230: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.