Postings by Guest ID 551203

GO!

(Page 1 of 234: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Dogster > anybody wanna chat?
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Jun 26, '15 10:40pm PST 
Oh Yoshi isn't my dog Hun. I've actually never had a dog before. My parents were cat people, so I had a lot of kitties growing up. I like cats alright, but I prefer dogs, and giant breeds at that. smile I first joined catster and had a guest account on dogster, but a friend of mine let me add one of her dogs onto my account, so that was what I did. Being called "guest" all the time got old rather quickly. laugh out loud

Since I had nothing to do this afternoon, I decided to take a walk around the city of Fort Worth. Got to go into almost every shop and meet a bunch of interesting people. There was a guy named Roxy who just bought a tattoo shop in that plaza. Seriously though, who names their son Roxy. I'd hate to think the kind of bullying and teasing the poor man must've had to endure in school. I'd say his parents probably took some bad combination of medication. thinking laugh out loud I'm pretty sure I had an effect on him because he was totally flirting with me like he wanted me all to himself. The weird part is that he has a girlfriend, and he was doing it right in front of her, but she didn't seem to care. confused Besides, he's 45 and has 6 kids who are around my age (I'm 27). I'm not into older men, been there, done that, never again. smile

As for the 4th of July, I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. Jasper's mom and I were talking about going to the 4th of July party at 6-flags, but I haven't heard from her in weeks. I know she was planning on moving to Oregon this summer, but I know she wouldn't just leave me without saying goodbye. She was supposed to give me some of her old movies for my birthday, and I gave her my mailing address, but the stuff never made it here. cry It's looking more and more like I'll be spending my first 4th of July alone (I'm from Canada). I don't have anybody to go out with, and it would be kinda silly to go to 6-flags by myself. laugh out loud Last year I went to the Texas state fair by myself, and it kinda sucked. It was me and my ex boyfriend's 6-month anniversary and we were gonna go together, but he got called into work the last minute. I actually didn't even tell him that I'd gone to the fair by myself. I kinda felt bad, but it was the last day of the fair, and I knew that if I didn't go by myself, I wouldn't get another opportunity till this year.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Fri 10:40 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '15 10:00pm PST 
OK, I'm probably gonna get shot, but you know what? I don't really feel sorry for them. If they'd have let sleeping dogs lie and left things the way they were when dogster was rocking, they wouldn't have gotten themselves into this situation. It would've saved them a lot of grief. I say they did this to themselves. frown thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Fri 10:40 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '15 6:10pm PST 
Hmm, that's a very good question. I have no idea. frown I hope they fix everything ASAP as well. smile Actually, I think Webster explained how to access pmail in one of my other threads, but it seems really complicated for me. Maybe it might be easier for you since you can see what you're doing. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Fri 10:40 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Wed Jun 24, '15 10:16pm PST 
Duchess, read and replied, although I had to go to catster to read it and back on dogster to reply. You might have to do the same. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Fri 10:40 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Can't add dog. Need help

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '15 2:19pm PST 
That's what we'd all like to know. Wish they'd send email updates like they used to. People keep telling me to go into the all paws bulletin group for all the updates, but it's a pain in the tail to get there all the time. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 23 2:19 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > New to the forum
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '15 2:14pm PST 
Welcome to dogster. smile Yes, the site has been going through some major changes these last couple months. Truthfully we've had a pretty tough year on here. frown As far as HQ responding to inquiries, no, they haven't been as prompt as they used to, but I'm sure that'll change once things are stable on the site. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Amber, Jun 24 11:07 pm

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Tue Jun 23, '15 8:02am PST 
Will somefur please pmail me? Mommy is bored out of her mind and has nobody to talk to. So far this has been a lonely summer. One good thing is that Mommy's ex boyfriend is finally out of the picture. cheer If anyfur is bored and needs some company, please feel free to pmail me. We're pretty fast in replying. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Fri 10:40 pm

Behavior & Training > 2 unaltered dogs found running loose with tight fitted muzzles on

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Mon Jun 22, '15 8:49pm PST 
Lola, you honestly didn't miss much. A lot of people left because say media came in and screwed us over, so the site was really messed up and they're still trying to figure out some things, so the forums have been dead. frown And nobody's perfect honey. I think a lot of people mean well, but sometimes they just go overboard, so no need to feel bad. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Wed 5:14 pm

Behavior & Training > 2 unaltered dogs found running loose with tight fitted muzzles on

Yoshi

XD

Barked: Sat Jun 20, '15 11:06am PST 
That certainly sounds very suspicious. I'm almost inclined to winder if there could be possible dog fighting going on in your neighborhood. thinking Tight muzzle and unaltered, yeah...

On another note, it's good to see you back here Hun. Sadly a lot of people left. It's very lonely on dogster. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Wed 5:14 pm

Behavior & Training > Dog goes nuts at other family members in the house
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Fri Jun 19, '15 11:23am PST 
From his reaction to people walking around in the house, it sounds to me more like fear and anxiety. I really don't see an alpha/dominant issue with him. I think it all has to do with lack of proper socialization, and since he's young, I think there's a lot of time to work on these issues. All this is pretty much typical of shelter dog behavior. You have to remember, up until now he pretty much spent the majority of his life in a cage, so everything is still new to him. I've been to many animal shelters and seen for myself that the dogs don't really leave their cages unless they need to go potty or people come up there and walk them. Kutis for rescuing a shelter dog though. I think every day will be a work in progress for you. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 19 11:23 am

(Page 1 of 234: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.