Postings by Guest ID 353429

GO!

Pug > Inverted Nipple?

Other posts by this user

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '07 5:52pm PST 
Hi all:
My mom (Wendy) wants to know if any other Pugs out there have had an inverted nipple? One of my human sisters found that I had a full looking nipple and showed my mom and now she is worried. It is where a nipple would be but does not hang down like my other nipples instead it is flate and a black hole. There is no puss or bleeding and it does not hurt when someone touches it. My mom never noticed it before when she rubs my tummy.

Any ideas or info would help...

Thanks Tia
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 25 8:05 pm

Pug > Washroom problem

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Sep 5, '07 11:54am PST 
My Pug (Tia) is 10months old and I have been home with her since she was 3 months home. I was working a part time job. She was trainned in going to the bathroom (outside) very seldome she messed in the house. I started a full time job and have been working this for 1 month. I take her out in the morning and we go for a walk and she does both business. I give her breakfest and head out to work. Now she is being rebellious and starting to rip magazines and makeing a mess on the floor. I need some input as to how to deal with this problem.
HELP!
Wendy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 5 11:54 am

Pug > Harness or collar?

Other posts by this user

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 6:48pm PST 
I was using a collar and found that Tia was starting to choke so I switched to the harness and it has been wonderful.

Wendy snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Sep 7 4:09 pm

Pug > pugs-n-pools

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 5:04pm PST 
My pug Tia LOVES snoopy the water! She hears the water running in the bathroom and comes running and wants to jump into the tub, even if there is no water in the tub. Last week we had really hot weather and I was vaccuming my above ground pool and she decided to walk around the edge of the pool and fell in. She started to swim and swam to the ladder and I lifted her out. I then put on her life jacket and she was in and out of the water.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 7 11:56 am

Pug > 1st Heat

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sat May 26, '07 2:53pm PST 
eek
I have a question for the female pug's out there..
I have started my first heat last week and my mom got me this nifty panty to wear. However I am slowing down the bleeding now however my bum is still really swallen and I want to lick it so much is that normal???? red face
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 29 2:13 pm

Pug > Not listening when called!!

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sun May 13, '07 7:10am PST 
Happy Mothers Day! I am having a problem with Tia and not sure if it is just an age thing so I need to ask all my Pug friends and that is YOU! When we use to take Tia outside (without a leash) in the back yard or around the outside of the house she would come when called or sit when I asked her so we can pick her up and bring her in the house. Now when she goes out she runs away from you and will not come. Tia is 7 months old. Can you give me some pointers??confused
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 20 5:15 pm

Pug > Ears Shutting Down

Other posts by this user

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 2:33pm PST 
Hi Jas! Please tell your mommy to be so hard on herself. Maybe you need to get a second opnion on the problem? I am still young (only 7 months) and I have not had that problem but I know even if I loose my hearing I know the love my mommy and family would give me would be all I need. Please know that we will be thinking of you and pass our hopes onto you...

Hugs
Tia & Mommy (Wendy) wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 20 5:27 pm

Pug > HELP!

Other posts by this user

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 4:28am PST 
applause Thank you everyone for the helpful hints you have given me for training. I trying the puppy pad in the rec room that seams to be the room if she has an accident it is in that room. (The side door is there that we take her out side at. I will also try the treat when she comes in too.

Hugs from Tia and her Mom (Wendy)
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 12 4:28 am

Pug > HELP!

Other posts by this user

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '07 7:29pm PST 
Hi Fig!

Thank you for that info, did you just get a regular cat litter box and litter?

Tia's Mommy (Wendy)
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Apr 12 4:28 am

Pug > HELP!

Other posts by this user

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '07 7:19pm PST 
My name is Tia I am 5 1/2 months old. My mommy is with me 90% of the time. The problem is 60% of the time I go outside to do my jobs, and the other 40% I make a mistake on the floor (on a hard surface). When I have to go I don't tell them I have to go my mommy just has me ear marked. But my mommy and daddy are wondering if they are doing something wrong or approaching this wrong. I told them I would ask the great people and pals on Dogster for their advise... I want to be a good dog but I think I need help.
Can you HELP????

Hug from a PUG
Tia
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Apr 12 4:28 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.