Postings by Guest ID 346751

GO!

Belgian Malinois > How do you control a Malinois at the age of twelve?

Other posts by this user

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 5:38am PST 
Hi there,
I'm in a major rush on this. You see, Jet is a big dog, and I'm a small girl. It's half the difference!!!!!!! Anyways, my problem is that I can't trust him when it comes to off-leash excercises. He's totally obssesed with balls(especially basketballs).It's hard for me to go walking around with him and it will be a miracle for me if Jet can come with me everywhere i go! He sometimes Jumps on me and I get bruised. The rush is that I have an agility competition coming on April 15 and I'm in the middle of a problem I can't handle. What I'm really scared of is getting disqualified for my dog is out od control or he runs away. Help!!! Any suggestions?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 9 3:34 am

Behavior & Training > Is mom and dad's room mate hurting me while they're at work?

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 7:35pm PST 
That rm could be sued! So how's it going buddy?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 4 7:35 pm

Behavior & Training > I've found a local trainer, but...

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '07 7:29pm PST 
Yes I agree with Zoey and Reba and the rest of the dogs that have posted a response. I really wouldn't do it. It's scary and dangerous. I'd also be able to look for more trainers. One thing you can also do, is invite a friend of yours that also trains(if you have one) or hire a pro. trainer to HELP you train the dog yourself. I started to train a malinois myself. Good Luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 7:49 am

Behavior & Training > weeelp! I just can't help it! Dealing with aggression...

Other posts by this user

Barked: Sat Mar 31, '07 7:16am PST 
Sorry for that pic.. That's not Jet, it's one of my friend's dogs. I'm really sorry for that. I'll change that pic. soon enough, when I get a jpeg. format type...sorry! Tnx for the advice anyway.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 31 7:16 am

Other posts by this user

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 11:45pm PST 
Thanks, but I failed to mention one thing.
I am training Jet in a dog club.It all started off when I and the other dogs decided to train with distraction. I'v been to that training and Jet was doing fine. So the others used me as a distraction. Oh yeah, Jet had never STARTED a fight before, he had only been the victim of a fight and as a big dog he fought back.Anyways, during the period of our training this other belgian stole his ball and he growled. When he growled, the other dog fought him. Luckily, no injuries were made. What I mean by not aggressive(used-to - be -not aggressive is that he'd only fight if someone else starts the fight./ I recall a time when a jack russel fought him and he only layed his paw on the jack and waited for me to pull the small dog out. So i now need help on dealing with aggression.how to stop it.............
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 31 7:16 am

Behavior & Training > Is mom and dad's room mate hurting me while they're at work?

Other posts by this user

Barked: Fri Mar 30, '07 11:27pm PST 
Oh, my. I would be panicking and thinking it's the end of the world for me. I mean, I'd be a plain sly fox if I were you.
But try to think of the consequences and the OTHER reasons of Buddy's strange behaviour.
Other reasons:
1. your roomie is just plain evil
2. he's allergic to dogs
3. Buddy is jealous of your roomie for your rm's gf.
4.something got your rm annoyed
5. Buddy is in seperation anxiety.
6. Buddy is in tension
7. yes, maybe your rm is hurting your pup
8.your rm might have done something accidentally that scared buddy
9. oh yeah, your rm not speaking to you doesn't necessarily mean he's guilty.
10. or maybe he is and is trying to avoid you
Whatever it is, it's still serious. So go on with the video cam, putting buddy in a safe place, and watch that rm of yours.
Don't just spy on him for one day maybe 3-5 days. What might happen on a day doesn't always happen! Good Luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Apr 4 7:35 pm

Other posts by this user

Barked: Thu Mar 29, '07 7:34am PST 
Howdy!
I can't help it. I just can't! These annoying other dogs keep on bugging me when my mom is training me so I start to play with the dogs and my mom ends up hating it and I get the blame so I fight! Also, I hate dogs who try to show their better than me and especially showing their dominant! I can't resist the urge to fight back! Oh yeah, I was known to be the dog that never fights but years go by and I start to become more aggressive. Oh yeah, I'm not that aggressive to hurt pups! Note from mom:
Hi there, I just don't know what to do with Jet's behaviour. Can you give me some advice?
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mar 31 7:16 am

Behavior & Training > Games to play

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 6:56am PST 
Hey man I mean fellow dog friend,
You know I love playing the name game! My boss calls me by my nick name (yuhu) then she gets my attention(expecting me to come to her) then I run away to have her chase me around all day long!
Hahahahahah......
Try it dude, it's fun and easy!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 28 8:30 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > Woof! Mom made me do this...

Other posts by this user

Barked: Wed Mar 28, '07 6:50am PST 
Hi there, I need your votes for anything....woof woof! dog I'd looove to be elected as top dog, i mean if that's okay with you guys!!!!!! Luv uu ol!cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 28 6:50 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.