Postings by Guest ID 149634

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Food & Nutrition > nutro naturals high energy food
Zeusy

Zeuser Ruser!

Barked: Wed Oct 4, '06 4:54am PST 
my mommy feeds me purina indoor complete little bites right now and has been for a long time now...I am a picky eater baaaad dadruff and she heard that nutro naturals high energy food is great for doggies with skin problems, has anyone tried it? if so did it work good, did it taste good? thanks everyone
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Oct 4 9:04 am

Dog Health > putting a pet to sleep: show the body to surviving pet???
Zeusy

Zeuser Ruser!

Barked: Sat Aug 26, '06 12:26pm PST 
well we just had to put on of our min pins to sleep monday and we brought her "husbhand" baby zeus (our male min pin) and let him give her loves and kisses....hope this helps!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Aug 26 7:37 pm

Dog Health > seizures and min pins (or in general)

Zeusy

Zeuser Ruser!

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 1:34pm PST 
the vet we went to was not our normal all the time vet, our normal vet couldnt get into the office until 4:30 and I felt we couldnt wait that long, so our vet told us another one that would see us as a walk in as soon as we got there. it was 10 minutes away, trust me i'd rather have been at our normal vet's office but i had to go where they'd see us right away.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Nov 5 6:53 pm

Dog Health > Thinning of hair.

Zeusy

Zeuser Ruser!

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 8:48am PST 
My min pin baby zeus had demodex which is a mite that some dogs bodies cannot fight off without medication (ivermectin) which is what is put into heart worm medicine. I'd ask my vet SOON because if it is in fact demodex it can be very bad, and painful. It can take some time to heal but if its cought early enough it can only take a few months. It took baby zeus' case about 2-3 months to finally heal comepletly and he's doing great now and all the missing fur has grown back! good luck
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 8:28 pm

Zeusy

Zeuser Ruser!

Barked: Thu Aug 24, '06 7:23am PST 
Thank you for you sympathies (not sure that's spelled correctly) The vet we went to was not our usual vet because we went there first (our appt. was at 4:30 and I didn't want to wait for the vet to get there because I wasn't sure she'd make it if we did) at that time we we're not sure what was wrong with her because on the way there she had her first seizure. They sent us to a vet about 10 minutes away as a walk in. The vet said they could hospitalize her but he pretty much said the meds wouldn't help for a long amount of time, plus if they couldn't stop her seizures at that time he said she would die. We wanted to do what was best for her, and this was the most difficult decision we've ever made and Baby Zeus knew something was wrong with her, he kept giving her kisses and loves this was breaking my heart. Even when she wasn't seizing, she was twitching and crying, she looked like she was in so much pain we just wanted her to not hurt anymore. The thing that threw us off is that morning she and baby zeus, miracle (her and BZ's puppy) we're running around playing....

-Baby Zeus Mommy
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Nov 5 6:53 pm

Dog Health > demodex
Zeusy

Zeuser Ruser!

Barked: Wed Aug 23, '06 6:37pm PST 
there really isn't much else you can do to help the demodex. It's going to itch until it's pretty much healed. Just try not to scratch it, that helps it heal better! I remember when I had demodex the vet put me on this NASTY liquid ivermectin stuff....its the stuff they put into heartworm medication..but im all better now and all my fur has grown back!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Nov 4 4:24 am

Zeusy

Zeuser Ruser!

Barked: Wed Aug 23, '06 6:26pm PST 
Hello, Im baby zeus and my wife Hera was "taken to a better place" (as mommy puts it) monday. She was having seizures, 4 in 2 hours...Im very sad, so are mommy, daddy, Dozer and our baby(Miracle). We will all miss her greatly. The vet told mommy that something triggered the seizures and they'd do a blood test to find out if they wanted, but the best option was to put her to sleep because the meds they could give her wouldnt be a permenant fix because there is none... She couldnt live like that, she was 3 years old and had never had a seizure before...has this happened to anyone else?
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Nov 5 6:53 pm

Dog Health > dog food from walmart (only for those who buy there)

Zeusy

Zeuser Ruser!

Barked: Tue Apr 18, '06 12:02pm PST 
my momma buys Purina Puppy chow from wally world! just don't get the cheap walmart brand stuff! We looove the puppy chow!
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by , Apr 20 4:46 pm

Grooming > what shampoo do you use and how often?

Zeusy

Zeuser Ruser!

Barked: Wed Mar 15, '06 8:58pm PST 
my mommy use s Johnson's Baby Shampoo in lavender. it's gentle enough for my sensitive skin and it leaves me SOOOO SOFT and smelling great....until i go outside and lay in the sunshine and get smelly again hehe. Then mommy has to give me another bath.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Apr 5 11:41 am

Dog Health > Demodectic mange
Zeusy

Zeuser Ruser!

Barked: Wed Mar 15, '06 3:01pm PST 
hi, I just wanted to tell you I understand what you are going through!! My minature pincsher Baby Zeus has demodex as well. My vet put him on (orally) ivermectin and i'm doing a follow up at the end of the month and washing him 2 times a week in medicated shampoo, which he doesn't like at all! (he hates water). It seems to have gotten worse, but she said it might get a little worse before it gets better just to keep going with the treatments. If the ivermectin doesn't work, we'll try the dip. good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 17 10:34 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.