Postings by Guest ID 1216852

GO!

French Bulldog > Am I feeding my 4 month old puppy???

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '14 10:17am PST 
Also...puppies should be free fed...meaning, although your puppy to eat whenever and however much he wants. As he gets older you can begin to manage his intake.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 10:17 am

French Bulldog > Am I feeding my 4 month old puppy???

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '14 10:16am PST 
Congrats on your new puppy! Here is a very informative link to pet food! It is an unbiased review of all pet foods available, ranking from 1-5 stars.

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com

Also, head on over to my new forum, went live yesterday and will slowly be building members. I've got 20 years of short nosed dog experience and many friends that will be joining, all of which are very knowledgable.

Julie

www.viva-la-french-ie.com
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 19 10:17 am

French Bulldog > New Puppy

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '14 10:12am PST 
Although leaving so soon is not ideal, your puppy will continue to bond with you and your wife when you get back. I have three frenchies, all of whom have been left from time to time, even at puppyhood and all are doing well. I know this is emotionally trying, as this is your baby!

I've started a new forum that just went live yesterday, my Frenchie friends will be joining and are a wealth of information. Come on over, introduce yourself and pits pics of your baby!

Congrats on your new puppy!

Julie
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 10:12 am

French Bulldog > Does your French Bulldog swim?

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '14 10:07am PST 
In general, frenchies can't swim due to their body structure. Although I have heard of a swimming Frenchie from time to time, it is rare. It can take less than 20 seconds for a Frenchie to drown. All of mine wear life jackets when out by the pool.

Julie
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 19 10:07 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.