Postings by Guest ID 1189856

GO!

Dogster Railroad > Need transport from SoCal to NorCal tomorrow

Barked: Sat Sep 14, '13 9:08am PST 
Hi All,

I just adopted a German Shepherd mix from a high-kill shelter in the Los Angeles area and need to have him transported to north of Sacramento. My wife works for the local Humane Society, and we have been doing rescue/foster/adoptions for over a decade. If no one can do the entire trip, I can meet someone half way. The dog is currently at a vet clinic and would need to be picked up tomorrow (Saturday 9/14) before noon. Otherwise, the clinic is not open again until Monday. Thanks in advance!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 14 9:08 am

Dogster Railroad > Need transport from SoCal to NorCal tomorrow

Barked: Fri Sep 13, '13 10:59pm PST 
Hi All,

I just adopted a German Shepherd mix from a high-kill shelter in the Los Angeles area and need to have him transported to north of Sacramento. My wife works for the local Humane Society, and we have been doing rescue/foster/adoptions for over a decade. If no one can do the entire trip, I can meet someone half way. The dog is currently at a vet clinic and would need to be picked up tomorrow (Saturday 9/14) before noon. Otherwise, the clinic is not open again until Monday. Thanks in advance!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 13 10:59 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.