Postings by Guest ID 1189818

GO!

Akita > Socialization and puppy class

Barked: Fri Sep 13, '13 11:46am PST 
I would love some feed back from people that are for and against puppy class prior to 16 weeks? My breeder said its not worth the risk, but the importance of making sure my dog is well socialized is high on my priority. Up until 16 weeks do you just tell people who bring their dog near yours that he is too young to be around dogs you don't know? For the Parvo Virus. Also what should I ask my friends with dogs to make sure thier dog is safe to be around? I have never waited with my past dogs, but my breeder is admitment that I should wait. Any help would be welcome.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Sep 13 11:46 am

Akita > Socialization and puppy class

Barked: Fri Sep 13, '13 11:46am PST 
I would love some feed back from people that are for and against puppy class prior to 16 weeks? My breeder said its not worth the risk, but the importance of making sure my dog is well socialized is high on my priority. Up until 16 weeks do you just tell people who bring their dog near yours that he is too young to be around dogs you don't know? For the Parvo Virus. Also what should I ask my friends with dogs to make sure thier dog is safe to be around? I have never waited with my past dogs, but my breeder is admitment that I should wait. Any help would be welcome.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Sep 21 6:12 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.