Postings by Guest ID 1187666

GO!

Behavior & Training > Trainer hugging dogs as part of training?

Barked: Sat Aug 31, '13 12:13pm PST 
I find it a bit strange that they don't have a lot of information on their wesbite. I think a trainer like that should be able to tell something about her methods.

I have personally never heard of a training method of hugging a dog. Just as a cuddle maybe when you're dog is really sweet, but not as a training method.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Oct 1 6:10 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > A amazing photorealistic hand drawn portrait of your dog

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 12:59pm PST 
Thank you for checking out my site. I understand what you are saying too!

Maybe I should just remove this post myself then.
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by , Aug 29 12:59 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > A amazing photorealistic hand drawn portrait of your dog

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 12:31pm PST 
I actually don't really mean to just put a plane advertisement here, I mean this category is about letting other doglovers know about products, and new things for dogs, so I don't understand why I wouldn't be allowed to let doglovers know that I can make a nice drawing of their dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 29 12:59 pm

Barked: Thu Aug 29, '13 12:26pm PST 
Oh, I didn't know that.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 29 12:59 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.