Postings by Guest ID 1178077

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Behavior & Training > What are some of your favorite quirks about your dogs?
Barney

Big Boy

Barked: Mon Dec 9, '13 2:39pm PST 
I could go on and on...here are some of my favories!
Barney smiles when I put food in his dish and its adorable.
Gunnar likes to "face cuddle" in the morning. He squishes his face into mine.
Lugar used to lay his head his head on my legs whenever I was upset or wasn't feeling good.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Shiver Me Timbers "Charlie", Dec 13 8:18 am

Behavior & Training > Trouble with housetraining a rescue dog
Gunnar

Little

Barked: Fri Nov 8, '13 7:56pm PST 
I agree with Jax. That's how we trained Gunnar. He was born in a shelter and lived in a cage the first 4 months of his life. When we brought him home, not only would he pee on the floor, but he would go for our vents (they resembled the crate at the shelter). Talk about a pain. It took quite a while but he's fine now...only revenge poops dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Gunnar, Nov 8 7:56 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Lugar

Wookie

Barked: Fri Nov 8, '13 7:51pm PST 
Thank you so much big hug
[notify]
» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jun 1 1:18 pm

Lugar

Wookie

Barked: Sat Nov 2, '13 2:13pm PST 
I was wondering if you were every able to finish Lugar's wings? Really missing him lately. Thanks! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 47 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jun 1 1:18 pm

Dog Health > Kennel Cough

Barney

Big Boy

Barked: Sun Sep 22, '13 8:37pm PST 
Thanks. Today he woke up with the typical yellow crusty nose but had some green boogies. His nose didn't run today smile We are still keeping the appointment. He was much more playful today too
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kali, Sep 23 3:47 am

Behavior & Training > Mouthy
Gunnar

Little

Barked: Sat Sep 21, '13 5:53pm PST 
Gunnar was just like this too. He was also a shelter pup. When we first got him he was around 3-4 months and very sick. Once he was healthier, he was so mouthy! We would get all the way out at the end of the yard and he would grab my pant leg and just shake his head. Whenever we played he would bite too much. The only thing that worked was a spray bottle. He finally learned and I wouldn't even have to spray it, just reach for it. Now he's 2 and is no longer mouthy. We have lots more fun playing now smile
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Caledonia, Feb 27 4:40 pm

Dog Health > Kennel Cough

Barney

Big Boy

Barked: Sat Sep 21, '13 8:04am PST 
Hi Everyone,
I recently adopted Barney. They warned me he may have kennel cough but has shown no symptoms. About a day later he started the dry cough. They immediately gave me 10 doses of amoxocillin. He just finished the doses last night. Now he coughs up a white foam...not everytime but sometimes. He is sneezing more now. He also has some nasal discharge. When he wakes up in the morning his nose is dry and a crusty yellow color on the top. He has a vet appointment on Tuesday to see what we should do next. I'm guessing more meds. I went through the same thing with Gunnar. He had bright green nasal discharge. Barney is still eating and playful. Gunnar has had his vaccines and has shown no sign of the cough.
How long should this last?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kali, Sep 23 3:47 am

Lugar

Wookie

Barked: Mon Aug 12, '13 7:48pm PST 
Missing my boy Lugar. Could he have some wings? I can post other pictures too Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jun 1 1:18 pm

Dog Health > Hookworms

Gunnar

Little

Barked: Sun Aug 11, '13 12:18pm PST 
Gunnar had a positive stool test for hookworms last week. I gave him his dewormer pill and will repeat it next week. Here's my issue....how contagious is it to humans? My understanding is it rarely happens and if it does it is an itchy skin rash. It is irritating because now I have a family member who won't come over because she thinks she will get it and bring it home to her dogs. How bad is this?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 11 5:59 pm

Behavior & Training > Walking Problems
Gunnar

Little

Barked: Sun Aug 11, '13 12:15pm PST 
Thanks, that night I posted I went out and bought a typical harness and it works perfect. Thanks for all the input.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Gunnar, Aug 11 12:15 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.