Postings by Guest ID 1166997

GO!

Raw Food Diet > Monthly Diarrhea on Raw

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 5:22pm PST 
Yes, he's eating like 90% chicken. Our problem is right when we're about to give him a different meat like beef or pork, he gets his diarrhea episode, and everywhere I look it says to start with chicken...

We tried given him organ meat a few times, but that has always lead to diarrhea, even in small amounts...
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Apr 28 9:05 am

Raw Food Diet > Monthly Diarrhea on Raw

Barked: Wed Apr 24, '13 10:51pm PST 
So my 2.5 year old pembroke welsh corgi has been on the raw diet for about 6 months now, but every 3 or 4 weeks he gets a bad case of diarrhea. It lasts about 3 or 4 days and then he's fine again, but every time we feel like we have to start over, and can never add variety to his meals. He's eating mostly 2/3rd of chicken quarter a day with a small scoop of coconut oil, and reading up chicken's probably not the best.

Can someone please help me? Anyone experience anything similar? I don't want to revert back to kibble, but I feel so bad for the little guy.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Apr 28 9:05 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.