Postings by Guest ID 1161580

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Cooked Salmon Skin?

Charlie

Barked: Mon Jan 6, '14 8:45am PST 
I've been told by my vet that dogs really benefit from Omega 3's and I found a great way to give it to my dog that he loves. Salmon Skin dog treats from best bully sticks are a new favorite in our house. http://www.bestbullysticks.com/home/bbs/page_19964_11/alaskan-salmon -skin

We've been using it for a month or so now as Charlie's daily treat and it's helped his dry skin, too. He's one happy pup! snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 8 10:33 am

Dog Health > First go around with Bully sticks? Any input
Charlie

Barked: Thu Apr 25, '13 7:01am PST 
We've been feeding bullies for awhile from bestbullysticks and the ladies who work there have always told me putting the sticks in the freezer will cut down on any smell, too. our pups love 'em. i feel really good about feeding them because they're only one ingredient.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Charlie, Apr 25 7:01 am

Food & Nutrition > Bestbullysticks alternative?

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 5:46am PST 
While we have had a few issue with BestBully's, we're still overall really happy. Have you checked out Barkworthies? I got some in a Bark Box and they're great, too.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Tessie, Mar 31 2:42 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.