Postings by Guest ID 1157176

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Best food to buy for my gals.

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 1:32am PST 
Great advice above, so use that information when you look for a food. My website petfoodratings.org covers a number of main brand foods which I've reviewed although there are many I haven't. It also depends on your dog as different foods work for different dogs (we all have different tastes right!). You may need to try a few of the better foods to see what's right for your dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 27 1:32 am

Food & Nutrition > Beneful dog food may be killing dogs

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 1:23am PST 
Honestly, I can't stress enough that people need to read the labels. If you care about your dog's health then isn't it worth knowing what you're feeding them? The top ingredients in Beneful are appalling - corn to start, and just consider how hard corn is to digest! It's a filler. The next ingredient is chicken by-products which are all the wastage that can't be used for anything else - heads, beaks, feet, blood. Even whole wheat flour and rice flour is no way near as good as the real deal. And sugar...

People need to stop getting duped by advertising campaigns. Read this review on petfoodratings.org:

http://www.petfoodratings.org/dog-food-listings-reviews/#Beneful
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Sep 18 7:08 pm

Food & Nutrition > Switching dogs off of Bentiful, suggested brands? Question about Beggin Strips.

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 1:14am PST 
You're right to switch your dogs of Beneful if that's what you mean. It's an awful food with corn and byproducts as the top ingredients. By-products = beak, blood, bones, and anything else! It's rated one star by petfoodratings.org which will also help you find a suitable food for your dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ROSCOE, Mar 3 3:37 pm

Food & Nutrition > Dogfoodanalysis.com for Cats?

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 1:04am PST 
petfoodratings.org is an excellent site for both dog and cat food nutritional information. It differs from dogfoodanalysis in that it has real reviews taking into account what pets actually eat. dogfoodanalysis is more of a scientific method of evaluating ingredients and nutrients, but that doesn't mean your cat or dog will eat it!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 27 1:04 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.